Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: Vigilance

Oct 27, 2009
"The professor"...how can you say no one want the old maps??? Every single person I have played with or against says how we do not need new maps at all...they would be nice...but just take the old ones and improve the graphics.  Socom 3 and CA prob had some of the best maps i have ever played in the socom series...sure there are always the classics like rats nest and foxhunt from 1 and 2, but many people were very content with all the maps that 3 and CA had and the map packs they had, had old maps if i do recall.
Message 251 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 27, 2009

hay anyone think it would be nice if you had the option to tern off your lazer so that you are not a walking target

i dont think seal's do that.. /6 please consider....   that way more than noob's that dont know any better 

can use a laser.. also an idea for a atachment is a flash light.. sound's dumb right off the get go but i know that the N V stink's 

and sometime's in a spot where you dont care if you give away your position it would be nice on a dark map to just flick on a flash light for just a  sec to see if some  one is in a dark corner.. and i know on hd tv's it is realy realy dark sometimes and i know it would come in handy... please coment and anyone that think's this is a good idea post up somthing like this and let /6 know about it...    if we get enuff peep's thay will lisen... thank's

Message 252 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

Oct 27, 2009

Can you please get rid of the PSP video when we come to this site its a little old now.

Can anyone confirm that we have to pay to play online starting in January 2010?Thats all online activities.

Message 253 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Oct 27, 2009
Stevedawg - okay was kinda drunk when i wrote that i don't mean everyone doesn't want new maps but the game should have had the new maps in it when it was released then over time release all the old maps from all the series or have a poll on wich maps the TRUE socom followers would like to see in a DLC pack. then release but to have only 7 maps on release and then not have anything come out but old maps with this game play would not work togather. i mean socom 1-2 had all the small run & gun maps but why with the way it plays are we getting these small ass maps and this is for a ps3 not a ps2 there should be no reason why we can't get some tech maps like devils road or harvester could you imagine what they would look like to scale on ps3 with the next gen graphics. but on the same hand you could imagine all the lag it would produce from being so big. not saying i don't like the old maps but there's no way you can do anything in vigilance i mean i think that was fav. map on the whole s2 besides sujo but when you can't shoot thru wood and over rails or can't even climb on roofs what's the point you can't  take cover with out getting shot up -
and toe tag sony has said with the release of ps3 they will never charge to get online or online play it will always be free for life that **bleep** is all spammers delete them from your friends list if you really believe the **bleep** that comes thru there
Message 254 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Oct 31, 2009

Nice to see some snow finally. Soon after the snow comes the sun. Im looking for some jungles perhaps.

Message 255 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 1, 2009

I loved  vigilance on socom 2...its a map i wanted but we need sujo blood lake and foxhunt then socom will be the game once again

Message 256 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1799 posts

Nov 4, 2009

One of the all time favorite Maps for mos Socomers...I like the new snow aspect of the Map too, it gives the old dog a new look; sweet!

A in-game video of the Map would be nice to see soon. Thanks!

Message 257 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
525 posts

Mar 5, 2011

radical

Message 258 of 258 (357 Views)
0 Likes