Join Them!
Tilly All The Way!!
Message 71 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
629 posts

Re: Vigilance

Oct 23, 2009

This is the kind of stuff we're looking for.  Nice!

Looks great.  Can't wait to get it.

Message 72 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 23, 2009
Cant wait to get a new map as much as others an my self play you alll should come out with new up dates every month or so.  An dont make them so **bleep**en high Hell anything little an new will be great cant wait wen does it come an **bleep**.
Message 73 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Oct 23, 2009

It is not going to work... I mean, you all realize it isn't going to work, right? The base game itself is still doesn't work right and people are getting so excited about all the pretty pictures they are showing us. The Mona Lisa is a pretty picture too but that doesn't mean it will work if I put in in my PS3, same with this DLC.

I have no faith in Slant 6 to fix Confrontation nor do I have faith that they make this DLC worth having. I hope I am wrong, because I love SOCOM, but my "crystal ball" says that within a week of releasing this DLC the boards will be smoldering after everyone starts flaming Slant 6 again because the DLC is glitchy, lagging, crashing the PS3, no sound and everything else that we have spent months complaining about on this board.

All you guys out there singing Slant 6's praise right now, remember how you felt in when 1.4 screwed everything up. Then remember when 1.5 looked so promising...then it capsized. And remember how you felt when the "end of summer," came and went and no 1.6 on the horizon. And now a year later and 1.6 is still not out, the "Free DLC," is now very minimal and they are baiting out hooks with pics of the "pay" DLC but refuse to tell us when it will be out. This is the same old story...

Message 74 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Oct 23, 2009
Wait im lil bit lost.. i has bussy with work for passed month and i did not have time to check the website.  I remamber it was said the 1st DCL will be free because of all the issuse with the game and it was goin to be in the 1.6 patch. now i see a DLC but its $15 ($10 in 1st 24h) so What DiD I Miss?
Message 75 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Oct 23, 2009
So lets see...DLC contains 5 maps.  This is one of them, so we can expect a picture of each map at the rate of one per week for the next 4 weeks.  We already saw the new russian faction so that was last week.  I'm sure there will be a few more bogus updates on how hard they are working and appreciate our patients in the weeks after that.  Ok 6 or 7 more months.  Then DLC might come out.
Message 76 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Oct 23, 2009
 i noticed on the site it says they posted it on the 24th but todays only the 23rd so they are coming to us from the future whoooo!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Message 77 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 23, 2009
why don't /6 just remake socom 2 damn  its that simple you guys suck and still stalling dragon force just came out and they have a map pack come on man GET TO WORK STOP TALKING  AND P-U-S-S-Y FOOTING AROUND YOUR JERKING MY CHAIN I WOULD LIKE TO CLIMAX NOW YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 78 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Oct 23, 2009
WHY DON'T YOU **bleep**S CONTACT ZIPPER TO GET SOME FREAKIN HELP YOU GUYS SUCK SO BAD MAN THIS GAME IS WORTH 1.98 IN GAMESTOP IT TANKED WITH THE ECONOMY AND YOU WANT MORE MONEY TRY LIVING UP TO YOUR WORD REMEMBER FREE MAPS GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!
Message 79 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2572 posts

Oct 23, 2009
I have to say the pictures look great. Map reminds me so much of s2 Vigilance so im glad you didn't add to much. Thanks for the pictures and I already know my clan and friends on friendslist are all buying the DLC so keep us updated. Thanks /6 and don't listen to all the haters. The game is a big improvement from release date. I find myself playing it everyday and still loving it. Its a bit different from s1 and s2 but its also a lot better than Socom 3 and S:CA. This game is not called socom 1 or socom 2.  It is its own game. People cry about this game and how it doesnt shoot when you are next to the person, that you have to back up.  Try shooting a m4 in real life being push up against the person. Let me know how that works out and I will let the military know that you are its next Navy Seal Stud. I wish people would enjoy the game for what it is. This forum is for people who like the game. Not people who hate the game. Every game i hated, I never went to the forums and posted about it. I went to the game store and bought a new game. Slant 6 is doing a good job so far. Most of yall were complaining when /6 was delaying socom release and giving them hell. They released it and it had problems but 1.5 is a really good upgrade to the release. This game if bought with headset was really only 10 dollars. The headset sold alone is $50 dollars. So you paid 10 dollars for a game that after 1.5 is really fun. I never seen a game for 10 dollars sold in my life. But all yall do is cry and cry and cry.  Let them finish the DLC and run bug test on it. They will let us know when its coming out. Crying about it isnt going to help us get anywhere.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 80 of 258 (239 Views)
0 Likes