Fender Bender
4031 posts

Re: SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 Announces 4 Player Co-op

May 29, 2009
$50 bucks says we wont see the patch for Confrontation till after E3... Slant Six is just going to focus on marketing this game to the public and not fixing one of their products...which is pathetic.
Message 31 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
755 posts

May 29, 2009
Slant 6 and Seth why do you honestly think this game is going to sell enough copies to pay your bills....IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN !!!
Photobucket
Message 32 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 29, 2009

Seriously, we have been getting screwed by /6 for way too long. Eight months waiting for features that were falsely advertised during release. Now that they're working on another game it makes you wonder if they're ever going to finish the game they promised. I bet they sit in their office chairs laughing while reading these blogs thinking that they're untouchable. If I had the money I would start a class action lawsuit to sue the heck out of them for false advertisement. The fact that they're doing this to us without any repercussion sickens me. We gotta do something otherwise they're going to do the same thing to consumers with FTB3.

Mag,Beta,Signature,Valor
Message 33 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

May 29, 2009
how cares get the patch done
Message 34 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 29, 2009

Here is the problem... Their intentions are good but they fail to listen to the real fan base. We're like that stray dog that won't go away until he's given a bone. Our bone is information and communication. They fail to inform us properly, if they want fans to stick around they should tell us some of the DLC that will be coming out to give us something to look forward to. They should have known this post would be a total failure and over-run by angry confrontation owners. I think they don't even read our posts, they just post their words & bounce. I hope this patch fixes alot of bs whenever you decide its ready. I'm not gonna play until its released because of the frustration. Rather play hop-scotch in a pit of angry king cobras.

/6 ... you better pray ... after you finish the patch.

Message 35 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 29, 2009

is that the Hellraiser I know?

Message 36 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 29, 2009
Slant six read all this people said,don´t forget that they bought your last game.Make your work in confrontation and then you will work in FTB3
Message 37 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

May 29, 2009

B_U_L_L_E_T wrote:

Just admit it, you have completely given up on SOCOM Confrontation.

How you as a company can work on another title knowing you have so much more to do on the PS3 side, is beyond me. I regret ever having any faith in you guys.

Because that's how A COMPANY WORKS. Do you not get it? Do any of you get it? They are A COMPANY and if you knew anything about business it's completely asinine and stupid to halt all productions because one is messed up and focus all resources on it. Do you get it?

This is why I'm ashamed to be Socom'er at times. Most of you are so die-hard that you're so completely stupid and oblivious.

Message Edited by VengeanceOfSprax on 05-29-2009 01:09 AM
Message 38 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

May 29, 2009
Why should I care about this game???  I spent money on a incomplete game that is still incomplete 8 months later.  Why in the world would I ever go buy this when you can't complete the content for Confrontation.  You know, the content that is advertised on the box!!!!  Why would I go buy another game from /6 when I can't get updates and support for the game I have now???  Finish Confrontation and give me what I payed for /6!!!  I hope all you ppl that are thinking about buying this game see how they have treated the customers that bought Confrontation, don't buy it!!!!!
Message 39 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
520 posts

May 29, 2009

nice, 4 players on firetream bravo

can't wait

Message 40 of 132 (230 Views)
0 Likes