Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
10 posts

Re: SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 Announces 4 Player Co-op

Jun 1, 2009

WOW FTB:3 really?  Who really cares? How many people actually own a PSP?  I just hate to see where Confrontation is heading now.  Seems you've guys have given up.  I guess you only expecting everyone to keep playing till the fall when MW:2 and MAG come out.  By then you guy (Slant 6) well be moving on because you'll have made all the money you could off of people like myself who bought Socom hoping for a fun and entertaining game (but found out how frustrating of an experiance it truly is).  Well, I'll definitely be one of those who will be moving on to better games by then.  So have fun leading me and others on by giving us updates on patches and DLC then telling us it's not coming (maybe next month or the next.... ect.).  Sorry but this game is an Epic Fail at this point so just tell us the truth.  You've given up on us (the players) and the game (Confrontation).

P.S. Hope my opinion doesn't get erased like so many others.

Message 81 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Jun 1, 2009
fix confrontation, fix the website and stop advertising other games your not going to finish...
Message 82 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jun 1, 2009
where is our patch?
Message 83 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jun 1, 2009
More and more exclusive PlayStation franchise games are going to other systems, like Final Fantasy and now Metal Gear.  Why?  Is it because the PS3 is so hard to write software for?  Its gotta be hard for a developer to make any money, with all the extra time and effort it takes to write software for PS3.  For example, It really shouldn't take 8 months to patch and fix Socom Confrontation, and every patch fixes one thing and breaks two other things, its ridiculous. I guess if I were a game developer I might consider jumping ship as well.  Its hard to say who to blame for the failure of Socom Confrontation, Sony, Slant Six, or both, but its safe to say this is totally unacceptable.  Sony you need to figure things out ASAP, If your system is really that hard to write codes and software for, you better fix it, cuz no ship even one as big as yours is to big to sink, and you guys are taking on water...
Message 84 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Jun 2, 2009

WE BLAMING THE WRONG PEOPLE FELLLAZ SONY ROBBED US THEY ARE LETTING US GET PLAYED. SONY CONTROLS WHO DEVELOPS THEIR GAMES... IF ME PERSONNALY WAS CEO OF SONY I WOULD OF TAKEN THE SOCOM FRANCHISE AWAY FROM BUM ASS SLANT I WISH YOU WOULD ALL DIE SUX , AND  GIVEN IT TO A REAL TEAM. THEY JUST SIT HERE IDLE KNOWING WHAT SLANT I WISH YOU WOULD ALL DIE SUX IS DOING...(OR NOT DOING).  COME ON SONY STEP UR GAME UP. I LOVE PLAYING ALL YOUR OTHER TITLES, BUT I BOUGHT MY PS3 JUST FOR THIS GAME. I KNOW OTHERS WHO AINT GOT THEIR PS3 BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS GAME REALLY BLOWS BALLS, THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO PLAY THIS GAME AND ONLY SOCOM BUT THE THING IS THEY ARE STILL PLAYING COMBINED ASSAULT. PRETTY BAD SONY THESE CHUMPS MAKING YOUR SYSTEM LOOK WEAK! I HAVE LEARND TO PLAY FPS THX FOR THAT I REALLY HATED THEM BUT ONCE YOU GET OVER THAT WEAK ASS FPV ITS FUN....ITS DEFINATELY NOTSOCOM, BUT I SOLD MYPS2 TO GET MY 3. SO I CANT EVEN PLAY COMBINED ASSAULT. PLEASE FIX THS GAME I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PLAYING THESE FAKE ASS FPS!!!FPS BLOW BALLS...PLZ HELP THE CONFRONTATION COMMUNITY GET THE GAME WE PAYED FOR. ITS BEEN A LONG TIME TO NOT HAVE WHATS PROMISED ON THE BOX. GET REAL SONY YOU HIRED SOME LAMES TO DO THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEND TO THE PLAYSTATION, ANDTHE SOCOM COMMUNITY IS A LOYAL GROUP OF FELLAS AND LADIES ALIKE....PLZ FIX OUR GAME...PLZ.

Message 85 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

Jun 2, 2009
I'm just as irritated as the rest of the socom fans, but organizing a one day strike will not solve anything.  /6 doesn't get paid each day by the number of players online.  If everyone stops playing then why would /6 put forth the effort to make the game right.
Message 86 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jun 2, 2009
it is to prove that we as a community are mad at the lack of communication from both slant 6 and sony. it is to prove we are sick and tired of being ripped off. it is to prove we WILL NOT PUT UP WITH AN INCOMPLETE TITLE. it is to show that we as a community are unsatisfied with the DESTRUCTION of a great ps franchise
Message 87 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Jun 2, 2009
What /6 fails to realize is that the FTB and SOCOM: Confrontation consumers are a large percentage one and the same.  I'm not touching another /6 title ever again.
Message 88 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Jun 2, 2009
Again what is so funny is that Seth Luisi is nowhere to be found in all of this. He was the one who made all of the promises and we have not heard a thing from him i would say in the last 6 months. Do not give me that this site is not linked to slant 6, he used to write/post updates on here. This is pretty embarassing
Message 89 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jun 2, 2009

HelloNasty5 wrote:
Again what is so funny is that Seth Luisi is nowhere to be found in all of this. He was the one who made all of the promises and we have not heard a thing from him i would say in the last 6 months. Do not give me that this site is not linked to slant 6, he used to write/post updates on here. This is pretty embarassing

Nero Fiddles........

Message 90 of 132 (190 Views)
0 Likes