Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
14 posts

Re: SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 Announces 4 Player Co-op

May 31, 2009
How can SLANTSIX think anyone will believe that these features will be IN this game when released???? When 8 MONTHS AFTER SOCOM CONFRONTATION WAS RELEASED AND STILL NO FEATURES THAT WERE PROMISED ON THE FRICKEN BOX!!!!!!
Message Edited by Avara on 05-30-2009 06:45 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

May 31, 2009
Im not gonna bash you like these other guys are doing. Instead I will give you advice that could help you with your future.

Advice :

1.Do not post what features FTB3 has, before the damn game even comes out. Cause it probably doesn't even have co-op till 6 months after it comes out.

2. PS3 socom is not done yet. But you are working on a new title. This makes them believe you are done with the confrontation and you just wanna make the easy buck with the new game.

3. This game only had 7 maps and no single player mode. I honestly thought the game was going to be the best socom yet (polished wise) because it has no single player mode and doesnt even have that many maps. So i figure since the game is so small and been in the works for years, that it would be super polished.

This game has more bugs then my backyard shed and more lemons then the lemon tree.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Never again

May 31, 2009

Ive been playing video games for quite a while and ive never noticed who develops the game until i bought socom confrontation. The reason i noticed is because of the poor quality of the game. The Idiots that developed it forgot to finish it.

I Look into games developers before i buy it just in case slant BS is making so i wont have to buy it.

Believe me, prepare for

Product not finished

Beta for 1 year at least after launch

Patches and patches just to finish game after launch

No communication from the developers to the public what so ever. Abigale speaks more to us than those retardos

Lack of downloadable content with almost 8 months from RD

glitch galore... glitches are everywhre within gameplay and maps.

7 maps only since RD

4 for 16v16

content in the box is not in the game yet

Lag

ANyways the list goes on and on...

But for sure, believe me, for sure i will never buy a SLANT 6 game in my life. Worst developer Ever. Cheers for Getting to be that fools.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 31, 2009

WOW !!!

DID THEY DELETE THE WHOLE BLOG FOR SECTION: An Update on Patch 1.50

THESE /6 CROOKS ARE REAL LOOSERS 

I GEUSS THERE WASNT ANYTHING GOOD TO READ ABOUT THEM IN THERE...

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
851 posts

May 31, 2009
WHY ARE YOU POSTING ABOUT FIRE TEAM BRAVO ?? NO1 CARES ABOUT THE PSP GAME .. i have no idea why slant 6 got the rights to make Socom for the PS3 .. it should have stayed in the hands of zipper interactive ..the psp games for socom are really bad .. no decent shooting system it ONLY SELLS BECAUSE ZIPPER MADE SOCOM A PLAYSTATION ICON .. slant 6 is now ruining the reputation of socom and i have organised a strike day with my clan and our allied clans .. on monday the 8th of june we all will not play socom and i hope all you readers out there help us with this strike the more people we have not playing no that day the more it will hit slant 6 in a way that they get it trough there thick skulls that they need to pay more attention on socom confrontation than wasting their time posting stuff about a PSP game no1 cares about .. please help and do your part DO NOT PLAY SOCOM ON THE 8TH OF JUNE !!! STRIKE AND SHOW SLANT 6 LAZYNES AND BROKEN GAMES WILL NOT BE TOLERATED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
851 posts

May 31, 2009

STRIKE ON THE 8TH OF JUNE DO NOT PLAY SOCOM CONFRONTATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRIKE ON THE 8TH OF JUNE DO NOT PLAY SOCOM CONFRONTATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
967 posts

May 31, 2009
Actually alot of people care about Fire Team Bravo 3. There are thousands of people playing FTB2 online everyday.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 31, 2009
Slant Six You guys blow at making video games. The sad thing is I went back to playing MGS4 and come to realise. that game has been out longer then Socom Confrontations. MGS4 (with out the updates) has more guns, better graphics, more maps, better maps a single player mode, and is more realistic the Confrontations will ever be. Do us a favor and Just say you guys F-U-C-K-E-D up on Confrontations, Send up the Game fixed with new maps and more guns and get your head out of your A-S-S. (Hell doubt it will even happen.) But Seriously you are going to run your company in to the ground with the C-R-A-P you guys Make. 
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 31, 2009
THIS IS THE FINAL STRAW! CHECK OUT THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvNmGFER0P0
Message Edited by SocomClint on 05-31-2009 03:59 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 31, 2009
What a GD abortion. This is what happens when you hand out contracts to the lowest bidder. I'd say the contract was awarded probably 3 years ago and it probably required a psp follow up to the main PS3 version. So with all this time /bs had, they figured on making a bare bones PS3 game and then milk the cash out of us via DLC for the remainder of the life of the game. So in the mean time, they thought they could get ahead of themselves and prep the psp version - easier coding for an amatuer company. However, somewhere along the line it became obvious that /bs didn't have a clue regarding the sophistication of the cell processor. Panic mode took over and over half the already miniscule game was scrapped. So now with no DLC income and the likely hood of very little DLC income in the near future, its panic mode again only this time the psp is going to suffer. Strike you say, well i say about time you all joined me. I have been laughing my a$$ off reading these forums and they deleted the entire 1.5 update forum. lmao. Just a thought, how about you work on providing me the product I paid for and spend less time violating people's freedom of speech. If you want to delete the canucks posts go ahead, but here in America people have shed blood for the right to be heard. Your little start up company may be able to get away with this kind of fraudulant practices because you hide across the border; but money has no borders. A few words of advice - always, always, always quality over quantity and you will succeed. Second, go to E3, not with plan to lie to everyone about what great work your doing because you're not. Go there and keep your mouths shut and observe how the big boys are doing it. Take that valuabl information and use it to fix my game. Make no mistake, you are a small fish in a big pond and you blew your opportunity to make a really big name for yourselves. It is now time to do all the consumers of this product right. Apologize for the bs you sold us and the bs you've been feeding us for the past 8 months. You need to recommit all resources to this one projec - your company isn't skilled enough to do anything but that. And finally, follow through with this thing until it is completed. If that means sending out vouchers for refunds or a completely recoded disc - do it. That's how you get a lot of your fan base back and make a good name for your company. I won't even charge you for this consultation, I feel terrible enough for all these SOCOM vets who took it in the a$$ from constipation and /bs, I just wanted to show my support. So who won the blog contest? WHO CARES - FIX THE F'ING GAME!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 132 (187 Views)
0 Likes