First Son
5 posts

Re: SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 Announces 4 Player Co-op

May 28, 2009
no way!! do not get this game..they cant even comlete the other crappy game they screwed up...
Message 21 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11880 posts

May 28, 2009

I have been a Confrontation supporter from day 1, but come the hell on. It would honestly be better PR to come over to each and every one of our houses, let your self in, and piss on the living room carpet than to post up anything about FTB.

You guys shouldn't even be thinking about a PSP Socom. It should be All resources on Confrontation. It shows an entire lack of commitment. 

Photobucket
Message 22 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

May 29, 2009
They should stop work on this psp game until they fix the PS3 game. It is simple as that. Any news they give out on this psp game is just a slap in the face to us. Based on thier track record, this is doomed to fail. /6 needs a pr make over and they can start by giving us the game the promised asap and leave this psp game to the trash heap until they do.
Message 23 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
967 posts

May 29, 2009

Nick02111989 wrote:

thrown_hammer wrote:
Awesome news. I can't wait to play 4 player co-op online.

i hope you have seen what Slant Six have done to The console based Socom, and not waste your time/money on this game. :smileyhappy:

I have heard about it. it is in every thread on this forum. It's like trying to walk through the monkey house during feeding time and not hearing screaming monkeys.

Message 24 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

May 29, 2009
i think you forgot to add that it will come in an update 8+ months after release.
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

May 29, 2009

Seems that they have bit off a bit more than they can chew, eh?

You devs are bouncing around all over the place. What ever happened to that saying, "Quality, not quantity."

If you guys release five 5hit games and another dev releases 1 fantastic game, what do you think people are going to buy?

Focus all your efforts on one game, finish it to its entirety, and then you can begin thinking of another title.

Just read the replies you have gotten thus far and you guys should know your next plan of attack.

Halt progress of this PSP garbage and only continue when you have a satisfied PS3 fan base.

Message 26 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
413 posts

May 29, 2009
Who gives two **bleep**s about this? What about Confrontation? Don't be Ubi.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

May 29, 2009
im so gonna buy this...not
Message 28 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

May 29, 2009

lmao, didnt even have to come into this forum to know what everyone was going to say about this post.

you guys need to seriously think before posting things like this. i mean you have another game that didnt deliver to us SOCOM fans. You decided to give us a beta with six extra maps and call it a game. I'm sorry but i had so much faith in you guys when this game was announced and was so sure that everything was going to be running in perfect order after the beta. god was i wrong!

game still lagged like crazy, there were no weapons, i froze, i got booted, i lost sound, i was shot from dead people, and the list goes on. the more you tell people your new features on FTB3 the worse your making it for your selves and the slant six name.

It's going to be so hard for you guys to get the Slant six name back from the trenches. And honestly i cant feel sorry for you guys if your company ever goes bankrupt from the job you guys are doing now. You show no meaning of the word priority, everything is last minute and half done.

And the fact you people created your own game engine and dont know how to write code to it is beyond me. every time you release a patch there should not be any bugs in the patches, you created this engine therefore you should know its ins and outs like the back of your hands. and thats why i say everything is done half way. you need to prove to us that you really care about your products and show the community that you will start to make things right for all of us who pretty much wasted our money.

so i were you guys i would start getting on top of things and start showing us you actually care.  

WEEEE!!!
Message 29 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

May 29, 2009
i believe word of mouth will cause fire team brava to go belly up. They need to fix wats been promised. Do they think that the gamin community is that naive? No 1 cares for u'r silly psp game. so fix the game that cost us our hard earned $$.
Message 30 of 132 (276 Views)
0 Likes