Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 28 2009
By: Online_Team Splicer 54 posts

SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 Announces 4 Player Co-op

131 replies 283 views Edited May 28, 2009

Last month we announced the upcoming release of SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 and today we’re proud to unveil a brand new game feature. Not only as the SEAL Commander will you be supported by 3 AI teammates executing the very latest SOCOM team-based tactical, stealth and action maneuvers, but now you can call your friends to duty with a new 4-player co-op mode throughout the single player campaign.

Available in both Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure mode, cooperative play allows for 2-4 player co-ops including co-op orders, quick join and spectator system. With all campaign missions accessible, players can choose which missions to attempt and tackle with tactical teamwork and firepower.

Go to IGN.com for an exclusive sneak-peak and hands-on preview of the new co-op gameplay.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4038 posts

Re: SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3 Announces 4 Player Co-op

May 28, 2009

Just admit it, you have completely given up on SOCOM Confrontation.

How you as a company can work on another title knowing you have so much more to do on the PS3 side, is beyond me. I regret ever having any faith in you guys.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

May 28, 2009
Good job /6 thats how a real developer deals with problems - they throw it in the back room like in The Goonies.
Oh yeah! your not a real developer.
So, since you've given up on Confrontation, when will this co-op feature be brought to the psp? 7..or 8 months after release?
I mean..that seems like how you guys do things - Make false statements and advertisements to get people interested, steal their money and give them a broken game, then promise updates and patches to fix said broken game while working on another new game - Repeat till people smarten up or they get sued for false advertisement.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6210 posts

May 28, 2009
Your psp game doesn't sound bad, but I don't plan on ever owning a psp. It's more for the younger kids. That's why it's rated T. I will continue to play Confrontation because it is fun, but something needs to be done about getting the huge communbity back. Slant Six needs to admit its huge mistake on how they ruined SOCOM with its launch.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2905 posts

May 28, 2009
Well people are going to be hard pressed to buy another Slant6 title. I like most others are extremely dissappointed in the lack of support for Confrontation, its very irritating to see that while Confrontation is barely in working order you have some how found time, money, and workers to create a game for the psp. I used to tell everyone to give you guys a chance, and no Im the one who looks bad for defending you so much. Dark days for the franchise.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

May 28, 2009
Why do you update people on things that no one cares about? Pointless isn't it???? Get back to work on Confrontation and help out the QA team!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

May 28, 2009

serioiusly, I dont care about PSP games. Some people do and I dont knock them for it. But every single person who plays SOCOM:C is waiting for answers. Not too sure posting an article about the new psp game was the best Idea to keep fans around. 

Just my opinion.  

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

May 28, 2009
This has FAIL written all over it. The timing of the release the fact that Confrontation sucks horribly rght now and you can't nay you don't seem the least bt interested in Confrontation anymore. Can I be your NEW PR Person? Seriously after one month with me at those reigns Your credibility would go up. I would plaster the Blog everyday with dev interviews, gameplay vids and just general talk about what each feature of the patch does. You see other companies have done it right and it should be a no brainer for a veteran bunch such as yourselves.  Maybe "LEAK" a video out of gameplay or just host a contest for a New gun to be introduced. Something to start back up the "Hype Machine". Maybe get users to design the next Ghllie Suit Camo. Heck Warhawk did it and it satisfied ther fans to the max, even after a Rocky, Laggy Start.  Learn immediately from your mistakes, don't just hide behind them, mmmkay. Thanks.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

May 28, 2009
i don't get it i just don't you know people hate over the shoulder yet you put it in the new game. you found out how much people hate not having single player or coop in CA. so you give us the middle finger and put it in the new game. you guys are just second rate and thats all you will be.
Proud 500gb ps3 user
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 28, 2009

hey guys at slant six and the online team. i would not want to post anything about FTB3 on this bolg until you have finished, not finished with, finished Socom Confrontation. you are just going to get flamed and abused for it. you do deserve it though.

-you made half a game (online only)

-half the features you advertised, weren't in the game.

-there was only 7 maps

-there is only a handful of guns

-from all the previous socoms, you have removed features everyone liked/wanted, you have removed weapons, and you have removed guns.

Therefore, once you add all that up. you have half a game, cos it is online only. half the features are missing (1/4 of game), only 7 maps, which is a 3rd of what Socom 2 had, (0.16 of a game) lets say 2/3's of the guns, so (0.1106 of a game) and there is only 3/5's of the features from previous socoms. So what you have left us with is 0.06 of a game. (i hope my maths is correct)you charged us half the price of a full (1) game, promising these features would be added. after 7 months (most ppl are onto new games after 2-4 months) you STILL have not added those features, more maps weapons etc etc. stop telling us to be patient... 7 months. this game is fun, don't get me wrong. you guys have broken so many promises (and no doubt some hearts :smileytongue:) by just not doing what you said you would do.

It is even more wrong to then annouce that your company has MOVED ON to another game, leaving this game UNFINISHED. how can you expect to sell this new game, when everyone will know, that you can not finish your games?

This is really the first rant i've ever had...

To round up this post, stop announcing news for your new game, only 10% of this community cares. work harder on finishing your other more played game, Confrontation. People will BUY (buy, that means more money$$$ for you guys) DLC if you guys can prove that it is worth it to them.

Please, i beg you... finish your game!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 132 (283 Views)
0 Likes