Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
20 posts

Re: Patch 1.61

Mar 2, 2010

Quit crying about the guns learn how to go around them all every one does is cry step your game up and the guns wont matter every one cry's too much if you want to cry then talk about the blue line with the nades talk about bring back the roll and jump up they took away from us how about 16v16 rooms can we get a mixed med what about some vip meds or just breach meds like socom used to be this is a great game with small problems that can be fixed and will be fixed

Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 2, 2010

First of I would like to say you guys at Slant 6, have come a long way since Socom. You have did a good job with the game to date.

But for the next patch could we add?

1.) The ability to close and open doors. So we can be a little bit more stealthy where there are doors?

2.) Can we bring back the ability to pick up people's frags, claymores, etc.

3.) Stop the bleeding of the persons shadow a floor above you.

4.) Add character animation when hit with the shot gun, to fly back an hit the ground like in Socom 2? But armor would play a roll with this.

5.) Night vision can be used in Third or First person while running.

Keep up the good work!

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1525 posts

Mar 2, 2010
Ok now whats going on theres no ranked servers available unless you goto japan where nobody plays
Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Mar 2, 2010
Thanks for continuing to support the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 2, 2010
I noticed that you can now use rpg's and grenade launchers in ranked rooms again, im not sure if wen the patch came out sometin got miss but just letting you all know. also can u put ALLL THE WEAPONS that u have in bravo team 3 in confrontation, i dont really see why the hand held version gets more guns then confrontation. also more maps plz i kno that we jus got one in dec but considering the fact that the game has been out for a year plus and we only have one DLC to show is pretty upsetting, i love the DLC dont get me wrong but as we kno there are a few top notch games out there that keep tha DLC coming. not trying to be hard just trying to help improve the game a little to get people coming back. hope to hear about improvements soon, even if its not theses one.
Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 2, 2010

I just want to say that I appreciate the updates thus far although they took a little long, the game has come a long way. There are some issues I would LOVE to see updated and hopefully this post will be for a purpose.

I'm sure some of these have been brought up before but here we go:

1. The ability to pick up others leftover frags/explosives

2. There is an issue while running when you let go but the character keeps going

3. Some kind of permanant setting to make frags secondary so I don't have to switch it every map!

4. Voting someone should NOT switch my fire setting from full-auto to single shot but of course it does.

5. TIEBREAKER ROUND

6. MORE MAPS

7. An option to skip maps by majority vote

8. Regardless of where or armor the knife should be 1 hit kill

9. The ability to shoot while in the air. (Jump shot)

I just read that they brought back grenade launchers and at-4 into ranked rooms and I soooooo hope that is not true. If it is socom you guys better fix it back! Still not a fan of night maps either. 

Map ideas From Past Socoms

Anchorage

Echelon

Retalition

Threshold

Fishhook

Citadel

Eh you might as well just remake all of them!

Message Edited by CRiMiNaL_KiLLa on 03-02-2010 02:30 PM
Message Edited by CRiMiNaL_KiLLa on 03-02-2010 02:34 PM
Message Edited by CRiMiNaL_KiLLa on 03-02-2010 02:37 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 3, 2010
Hey i was also  thinking of having team specific specializations like for assult for mercs a suped up 552 or for sniper a suped up SASR, that would be sick.
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 3, 2010

hey why dont u guys put a few wooland maps ahey? Plus some map specific camos like a special crossroadslike tomatch the road perfectly. And PLEASE add some more armor diversity i you could. If you guys wanted to go extreme witthe game yu culd add a sniper set rge finders lik get som 1 wit u then they tell u the distance and height, wind speed and stuff for the target also ad BINOCULARS ihate having to use a scope ona assult rifle to look at a sniper.

THNX!

Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 3, 2010
KNIFING. Omg sped up the freakin knife speed it takes 2 secs to knife after u press l3!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Mar 3, 2010

The problem with the rooms and weaponry is because the playstation network was down the last couple of days. Give it time and it will be resolved. The servers just need to be restored. I also would like to say that I noticed that the last couple of weeks there have been issues with the hit detection or damage counters. People with light armor are taking serious hits even with a machine gun, 417, and M14. I tried these different guns on my clan mate and it took 7 hits with a 417. 6 hits with the M14 and 6 hits with the M60 while he was wearing light armor. I have medium armor and it only took 3 hits to kill me with the 417. You guys might really want to look into this to make it fair and reasonable. Thanks guys for a great game.

Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 194 (22 Views)
0 Likes