Wastelander
826 posts

Re: Patch 1.61

Sep 7, 2010

Xx_P1ng_P0ng_xX wrote:

So this is the last patch ever made for SOCOM Confrontation. I mean you guys got a new game coming up so why worry about the previous game right?

You guys don't care about fixing the lag and getting rid of the cheaters at all huh? It seems that everytime you want to play a quick match or play in a custom room, you always get cheaters. I'm talking about people shooting you with a grenade in their hands, shooting you through walls, people appearing behind you, knifing you from across the map and oh yeah the famous lag switch; not mentioning the basic functionalies that were taken out. But hey who cares as long as cheaters are buying the game right?

Thanks for screwing up the socom series and for all you fanboys, F U.

Slant Six's contract expired, they aren't working on SOCOM ever again. It's over. 

Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 9, 2010

That's my point, just because they gave up on the game doesn't mean that anybody else should give up as well. Fix the game and I'm sure all those negative comments that slant six got will be made up for it. Socom 4 has a long way to go by then SOCOM Confrontation should get more patches to be fixed up. But they all want everyone to just move on and leave the old stuff behind.

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 4, 2010

What do you intend to do about the glitching and lagging? The cheating that goes on in this game just ruins it for everybody else! your game has turned into BULL*****

Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Nov 25, 2010

can yu do something about the lag switches?

Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes