First Son
19 posts

Re: Patch 1.42 Update

Apr 7, 2009
^^^^ same thing happen to me so i downloaded it to my ps3 lets see if that helps
Please use plain text.
Message 201 of 207 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 10, 2009
nice to hear on the new patch but you guys need to up the intelligence of those stupid ass Vips/Hostages they keep getting stuck somewhere that causes ppl to get killed trying to move the dumb asses THANKS
Please use plain text.
Message 202 of 207 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 16, 2009

LOL u an't going to hear off any new maps these guys are sooooooo screwed they have no idea the update will not solve anything

Please use plain text.
Message 203 of 207 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 16, 2009

Dear Socom,

If only you followed in the footsteps of the previous SOCOM games.

This game has been the alltime great for promising a lot and delivering not much. Having to "by choice" put up with massive amounts of frustration over the level of Latency and clunkyness Slant 6 has delivered, we here in Austrlalia also have had to live with our fine friends in the US of A frequenting our 2 (only) locations on the server and dragging the quality of game down for the Australian SOCOM lovers.

If only you had considered countries not wanting to be invaded by out spoken, over rated self absorbed tools thinking they are finer players than the locals where the latency is their most accutate weapon, just maybe I/we would be more forgiving.

A massive list of fixes was provided just prior to the long awaited recent patch which again failed to deliver. The only noticable fix seen by the group of players I engage with is the glitch points have been filled. Why can't you just provide a list of 5,10 things and back up your promises by fixing those instead of listing 50 with terms that most people don't even know what you are refering to.

These two words (latency & ping) are what we love. If countires where servers are NOT located (ie Australia) had the option to hold games without having other countries being able to access them or had the option to restrict access to players with a ping greater than (200?)would be a great start.

As you may have noticed, no players are left in the Australasian room mostly due to other invading countries as mentioned above.

Yes, countries such as Australia are a small market in the scheme of things, however we are entitled to gaming as good as the next. We pay the money we expect the service or maybe on the booklet that comes with the game you may want to mention the level of latency and other failings players can expect should you purchase this product.

Please use plain text.
Message 204 of 207 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 16, 2009

FIX THE KNIFE! OR JUST PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!

Please use plain text.
Message 205 of 207 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 16, 2009
im glad to heard about the patch sound ok to me.
Please use plain text.
Message 206 of 207 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Sep 23, 2009
hell
Please use plain text.
Message 207 of 207 (68 Views)
0 Likes