First Son
13 posts

Re: COLD FRONT

May 13, 2010

wow  after all this failure ur gonna charge us for it, and no idc how much stuff it comes wit

i aint buying ur **bleep**ty map pack every

cant believe u wud charge us when u know we deserve this for free

and all the stuff thats in it should have been there from day 1

Message 651 of 657 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 13, 2010

wow i waited a year to only find out that you want to charge me 14.99...excuse me your doing us all a "favor" and charging us 9.99. the game has and will be incomplete. Look at the facts people. they have yet to send out 1.6 which i was under the impression that it is going to be free. However they have had all this time to complete this so called cold front thing only to charge you for it. look at the time line. They have been working "hard" to fix the current problems with the game but yet they find time to send this "not free" map pack out and etc. and i will never buy or even rent a game made from you ever again. The only reason that i still even have the game is that gamestop will only give me me 2 dollars for the trade in. How do you feel about a game that was so hyped up and a year later its only worth $2, i would call that i horrible investment.

Whats really funny about this is operation flashpoint that came out about a week or so ago has had its problems, but they plan on releasing a patch in the next couple of days. Codemasters has more titles than you but they find time to fix things that need to be fixed and not charge us.

oh one more thing.....thanks for ruining a socom franchise fan since socom 1

Message 652 of 657 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

May 13, 2010
,juanchito2 wrote:

wow after all this failure ur gonna charge us for it, and no idc how much stuff it comes wit

i aint buying ur **bleep**ty map pack every

cant believe u wud charge us when u know we deserve this for free

and all the stuff thats in it should have been there from day 1

Well, Don't buy it then? But anyways, it does sound like a different game now, and I'm actually really excited for this to release. 

sgt-freakout's Gamer card
Message 653 of 657 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 13, 2010

if your complain about the price, your gonna still buy it. even if you deny it a million times your done with it bla bla.. If you were done with socom, you would still be here.. I bet ya most of the complainers are under 16 year olds who dont have money and want to complain another way. Here a little tip for all you under 16 year olds, if you get get a job which most jobs will pay you at least close to that amount these day an hour, ask mommy or daddy to vaccumm the house for 10 bucks.

Message 654 of 657 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

May 13, 2010
,Stevie_LaMassimo wrote:
if your complain about the price, your gonna still buy it. even if you deny it a million times your done with it bla bla.. If you were done with socom, you would still be here..  I bet ya most of the complainers are under 16 year olds who dont have money and want to complain another way. Here a little tip for all you under 16 year olds, if you get get a job which most jobs will pay you at least close to that amount these day an hour, ask mommy or daddy to vaccumm the house for 10 bucks. ,

I'm 30 yrs old, and have plenty of money to spend on w/e i choose. I'll continue to play socom, w/o the map pack until a real company delivers as promised.

Message 655 of 657 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

May 13, 2010

come on guys, your complaining over 10 bucks!! lol are you kidding. Even 14.99 is an excellent deal. You remember socom 2, 3, ca. We payed what 10 bucks for 3 maps in socom 2 and more for old maps in socom 3/ca.. For 10 bucks with 5 new maps, new game mode, new weapons, characters, etc with all of that on top of now, that could just release a new game but there not and only charging us 10 bucks first 24 hours.. If you cant afford 10 bucks, set up a lemonade stand b/c thats all you need to get 10 bucks lol..

Also does this sound fimilar with zipper. SOCOM 3. Lets release a game with a few more maps and call it Socom CA.. 39 bucks This patch is a deal and has about the same zipper offered in a new game

well your just a fanboy too how are you not gonna complain and you compare the other socoms that came with single player and co-op mode with a total of 23 maps before the **bleep**ing old dlc's came out and they were only $4.99 for the 3 maps in one pack and 4 maps in the other packs to make a total of 34 maps for a total of $60 total spent the 5 extra maps should have came with this game not a yr later and we have to pay extra $15 for a game to be finished and not everyone bought the game with headset if you did your not to bright b/c the offical headset sux it dies after 4hours of play time everyone sounds bad when they talk no noise reduction at all can hear people walking on there t.v through there headset . and you come on here talking about us when you probaly never heard of socom till now and you think your part of community you still will give them your $15.00

Message 656 of 657 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 29, 2010

why are you going on and on with these new versions when YOU'VE GOT A DEDICATED AND SATISFIED fan base that would pay FULL PRICE and play EVERY DAY for Socom II....if you'd just make SOCOM 2 available for PS3 with High End graphics, and the monitoring of cheaters (meaning YOU keep constant monitoring, and block cheaters from logging onto the game)....YOU COULD RE-INVENT MAPS, WEAPONS, AND all the clans would do is say GIVE ME MORE!!!! 

I know that I haven't played in quite some time, because all you've done is found a way to show graphically a nice game, but in actual combat, there are a lot of things that don't work.

My clan leader SUKMYTURBAN has been in constant contact with this company about this issue...and the BEST thing you felt to do WAS BLOCK HIM...that's not smart for customer service, NOR the desire of your economic base....we are a large (very large) dedicated community, and word of mouth IS LAW!!!! Personally, SUKMYTURBAN clearly speaks for all of us...and failure to give him an audience.... is loss of revenue FOR YOU!!!

DO ALL OF US A FAVOR, listen to the guy, invest the time and money to bring back what we loved most, incorporate what you're doing to "improve" the experience WITHOUT losing what made it famous...and I'm positive that our clan....will be where we used to be....IN FRONT OF THE TV PLAYING SOCOM......

thanks

Zeus

Message 657 of 657 (23 Views)
0 Likes