Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
13 posts

Re: COLD FRONT

Oct 18, 2009
WE HAVE TO PAY....ARE U F|_|CKING KIDDING ME? 3 months late and less than a month before cod mf2 comes out...**bleep**in joke.
Please use plain text.
Message 351 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Oct 18, 2009

Now if there were just a suppressor on the Seal sniper rifles, I'd be happy.

Photobucket***
If you want to know who I am in the game, you'll need to message me. My handle is deemed to inappropriate for public viewing. Yoohohohogi is strictly for forum use.
Please use plain text.
Message 352 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1134 posts

Oct 18, 2009

Yoohohohogi wrote:

Now if there were just a suppressor on the Seal sniper rifles, I'd be happy.

that would make it unbalanced. but yea why is there no release date? another 4 month QA session again? 

Please use plain text.
Message 353 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Oct 18, 2009

xx-TROOP-xx.. 

Are you truly an idiot dude? First of all Zipper Interactive made Combined Assault and all of the map packs not Slant Six. And Secondly what "user feedback" went into the game exactly? I remember the 3 biggest things that are still not implemented in the game:

1. Tie breaker round

2. Reload issues

3. UCRR's

Thats not even all of the things that people are complaining about...the list can go on and onnn. Lets not kid ourselves here man. Slant Six is terrible. Its not even about the game being bad, or our "user feed back" not being implemented per say, but its about the lack of professionalism that pisses me off. They said in the 1.50 post that DLC would be Free. 1.6 isnt DLC its another patch being created to fix 1.50, ohh and it includes new factions and 3 new guns WOW! Thats so exciting!!! .....Not really...How hard is it to create some new skins and camo, and put 3 weapons that should have already been in the game to begin with? DLC are map packs and new areas of operation, maybe a few new missions. Like GOW2 got 19 new maps for like $19.99. Thats DLC, not 3 new guns and a new faction coming out with a patch. First of all this DLC pack should be free, because of all the bs we've had to put up with. Slant Six cant ever keep their story straight. They say things, and set deadlines that they can never fulfill and or meet in the long run. This Cold Front pack is another marketing ploy to make the last bit of money they can before all these major releases come out. I played the Drakes Uncharted online, and it handled better than confrontation, and had a cover system! Granted they are two different games, but you can just log on and go! you dont have to wait to filter through endless servers to find an 8v8 demo or elimination. You select a game mode you wait for a minute and bam you are in a full room and the game starts. No waiting, no getting booted out of a game by clans that come in and take over the ranked room, no game freezing when you click the auto find feature...just click and go. Thats how Confrontation should have been, user friendly and fun. Its not user friendly at all, you can only join a tournament when slant six schedules them, you cant just go and clan war people like you used to, nor can you create UCRR's. To me UCRR's arent that big of a loss, but the way the system is set up to war one another is garbage. The ranking system is garbage. The controls are garbage. The maps created by Slant Six are garbage. This game is a heap of frustration. The one good thing, is the graphics. They are decent, and the explosions etc. are realistic. 

Anyone who sticks up for this game clearly either doesn't understand how badly this game turned out in a programmers perspective. They don't want to admit they wasted their time and money. Or finally, they are ok to settle for less.  I dont refer to this game as "Socom" because its not...its a poor company's attempt to make money off the Socom Community. I own every Socom title, Ive beaten every socom title on every difficulty, and placed in the top 5-600 online, and the old Socoms were just endless fun! Look at the numbers to those of you who repeatedly stick up for slant six. There are 6000-8000 people online everyday. Socom 2 had almost 100,000 Daily!  People would skip classes to play those games...I cant wait to log off this one...The numbers dont lie guys, and i have said nothing that isn't true. Slant Six sucks and i will not pay for "content" that should be a gift to us for putting up with their empty promises, and lies to all of us who supported them.... R.I.P Socom -Undead-

Please use plain text.
Message 354 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Oct 18, 2009
one this is about this game its not /6 fault for bringing out the error game. Sony told them bring it out or dont at all. So they rushed them to bring it out. Now they are trying to fix it and you all should be happy, and all you people care about is your self and nothing else. 9.99 or 15.00 is a lot but if you think some game bring out a download for the DLC its only 2 things for 9.99 or 15.00. We are getting guns,maps,Music and ETC more what the other games are getting. I dont know but i like this game so put me down on the list for the DLC. everyone will dis this game or the DLC but coming to the end you still will play it and get the dlc later on down the road.

http://www.fixplaystation.com
Please use plain text.
Message 355 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 18, 2009
woowwwww....for our continued support the dlc is only 10 dollars instead of 15...**bleep** OFF SLANT SIX

Please use plain text.
Message 356 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Oct 18, 2009

Get a grip idiots; Slant 6 does not make announcements, run this site or even post on SOCOM.com, does not make "more" money off the map packs, decide how much to charge for them, decide when things are released, or even what content goes into patches or DLC packs. GET A GRIP... UNDERSTAND how things work before you open your mouths or type with your fingers and show how ignorant you are.

SONY hired Slant 6 to make a product. Told them what to put in it. Dictated what went in, came out, or what was changed. Gave them a contracted, finite amount of money for development. PERIOD. That's it. They don't make money off the DLC so to speak. They got paid to make it. It's already a done deal and was months and months ago. This is a SONY game, not a Slant 6 game. SONY bought Zipper and all the rights that went along with the SOCOM franchise.

Please use plain text.
Message 357 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 18, 2009

This pack will be available for download via the PlayStation Network (PSN) for $14.99

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

$15!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

As you have the courage to charge after spoiling the Socom series launching a bug game?

EPIC FAIL, Slant Sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 358 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 18, 2009

So you make us wait forever and then your going say oh yeah we the players have to pay for this dlc wow that's so gay especially for the people who have been true to socom and /6 the people who are attempting to get those complainers off your back and this is the thanks we get!!! IM very disappointed in all of you.

Please use plain text.
Message 359 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Oct 18, 2009

I've got to admit, I am excited to see that we're getting DLC, but I wish Slant 6 would fix some of the bugs/fixes that still linger within Confrontation like Undead said.  And the thing that irritates me the most is that they are small things that should be here already.

- No tiebreaker round?

- UCRR's not allowed?

- No community texting allowed in the lobby that everyone can see?

- I'm only given 5 seconds to look at the final stats at the end of game before returning to lobby, when it takes 4 seconds to find my name when there's 32 players?

- BOMB RESET? (Completely ridiculous!! It ruins Demo.)

- Bomb carrier not identified on scoreboard?

- No running in night vision?

Point being, Thank You Slant 6 for the DLC, especially the old Socom maps to come, but if we're having to pay $10-$15 for this DLC, at least fix the small problems that irritate the mess out of the Socom community.

Photobucket.Photobucket.Photobucket.Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 360 of 657 (17 Views)
0 Likes