Fender Bender
3476 posts

Re: Boot Camp Familiarization

Feb 27, 2009

Celith wrote:
I can't believe people want a map pack or DLC when the game isn't even running right. You do know they are going to charge you to download this crap, and you guys will be paying for **bleep** that still doesn't work. If they managed to get a **bleep**en brain and fix the "lag hicups" then DLC will be worth it. Who ever came up with the idea that a "boot camp" after 4 months that the game has been out must be a moron. Wait let me correct that. A moron could do better than what /6 has been doing.

HAHAHA that is awesome

Yeah I need pointers on a map I have played for years......cmon guy

How about they send all of Slant 6 to code writing and game making bootcamp since they obviously didnt have the vision, discipline or technical ability to produce a game worthy of the SOCOM franchise name

SOCOM Confrontation may possibly be the most overhyped, underwhelming, craptacular game EVER MADE.

SLANT 6:  www.weruinedsocom.com

u huh you can go to our cool website and our cool myspace   we so cool

SLANT 6 can eat a bowl of **bleep** up til they hiccup

POSTING LEGENDS: MAKE CABLE socom2junky socom2junky2 ludacris9000 dpkornkd Ryu Hayabusa Marine95 Thouroughlybad
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 421 of 423 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 28, 2009
Why can't this game be played off line as well as online? How do I create a solo game? What if I am new and I don't have any friends online that like this game? What I have noticed every time I play is you play as the mercs for so many rounds then play as the commandos for so many rounds. I want a game like Bad Company where we go through different areas as a group. Not just running around trying to shoot others, make it more like a combat zone where the squad has to go through the jungle and other terrains and they have to work together. Everyone runs in a different direction at the start of the game online.
Message 422 of 423 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Mar 10, 2009

In Crossroads i like to RUSH.  I love the suprize i give people when i beat them to the redroom or the fish market.  You catch the off guard and they dont know what to do or expect the next round.  Also the things they say in the lobby after you killed them is priceless.

Message 423 of 423 (21 Views)
0 Likes