Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 04 2011
By: zpr_Roper Uncharted Territory 1796 posts

Bomb Squad and Beta Details

232 replies 327 views Edited Mar 4, 2011

First details on the fourth competitive multiplayer mode and running dates for the beta.

--------------------
Chris Roper
Community Manager, Zipper Interactive
--------------------
Message 1 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Re: Bomb Squad and Beta Details

Mar 4, 2011

Yup there it is.  Thank you for the update.

H-Hour: World's Elite -- Kicktraq Mini
Message 2 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Bomb Squad and Beta Details

Mar 4, 2011

Private Beta Are These Guys **bleep**ing Retarded ? 

Message 3 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
402 posts

Mar 4, 2011

Seems like an interesting concept.

Message 4 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Mar 4, 2011

This is bull**bleep**. Why?. Early access beta for killzone buyers is bs. We were conned into buying that **bleep**ing game just to be told that we can't play untill march 29. Tricked into buying that **bleep**ing game for beta access. Gamestop here i come for my refund,

Message 5 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 4, 2011

So if I buy a 3 month PSN Plus card and enter it today........ WILL I get into the beta during PSN week and the rest of the beta or is it a 1 week exclusive the another 1 week exclusive for KZ3 before going public?

THANKS

Message 6 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Mar 4, 2011

I feel very dissappointed right now, because   I paid for a early access voucher which gives me a week start before its free. Not to mention its only a 13 beta after that..   I feel like that was very unprofessional of Zipper with this decision. why cant the beta just be available all at once?  what is this private beta? come on man!!!!  we have been going back n forth on this whole beta issue, and everyone who was being very angry and judgemental was right) we are getting **bleep**kked on this whole buy killzone 3 get beta deal)   why doesnt the whole beta just open on the 15th for everyone?  wow I hate to say it, but everyone was right, you all have no consideration for your fanbase. I know you all dont give a **bleep** about us consumers/gamers  for sure now.....

Message 7 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Mar 4, 2011

Technically KZ is early compared to everyone else getting it a week later but hey this bomb squad looks rad man hope its like demo but all i care about is that the gameplay is somewhat like s1 or s2 and i would be on 24 hours a day ive got nothing but time baby bring on the beta!

Clans: S1- VA , X , GKS , ��e? , c (original socombattles gamer)

socom 2 - uNLeaSHeD

Message 8 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20646 posts

Mar 4, 2011

So the Killzone people only get a whopping 5 days before it's released to everyone?  Whereas the "private beta" users get 3 weeks?  Seriously?  I don't mind making the KZ players wait a bit, but only 5 days of exclusivity is completely absurd.  With work, school, and any other random **bleep** people have going on, that's practically nothing.  I like KZ3, and it's a fun game, don't get me wrong, but I could have saved a ton of money and just bought a PS Plus sub to get it 7 days earlier!  What a joke!

YUNG_SLANGA, I couldn't agree more.  I have always defended Zipper before this, but now I don't know if I can.

Message 9 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Mar 4, 2011

I really think to stop the cheating Zipper should hire guys like me who sit home all day and play the game we love to play to get swarn in to tell the truth and the whole truth and really start putting these players that are doing such cheating banned for gud. im very persuasive when it comes to getting cheaters to reveal their true skills , in return these hand selected Socom Mods should receive releases & exclusive content for the dedication . This game is buy far the best game ever created . we just have to keep these cheaters from ruining it. Socom Fan all day

Message 10 of 233 (327 Views)
0 Likes