Life is like a hot bath... the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Bomb Squad and Beta Details

Mar 4, 2011

LOL, you people are funny as hell.  No one forced you to buy KZ3, you did becuse you wanted access to the Beta.  People who are PS+ members paid for exactly this kind of stuff.  You bought KZ3 and got an item.  If you don't want to play it, then tough **bleep**, but you purchased a game, not a code.  Suck it up and just wait like everyone else.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 4, 2011

@tnafan734 that is not true, if cod who has a more user base then socom and is ableto rollout dlc to hundreds of thousands of users why cant zipper. The only reason why we the socrack addicts are even getting a beta is because thats the fad right now.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 4, 2011
THATS **bleep**ED UP I WENT N BOUGHT KZ3 WITH SHARPSHOOTER GUN THINKIN IM GETTIN EARLY ACCESS TO SOCOM I WAS READY TO PLAY WITH THIS GUN IN SOCOM IF I KNEW I WOULD IT LEFT IT AT LEAST KZ3 B4 PS+
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
507 posts

Mar 4, 2011

This is a load of crap

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
790 posts

Mar 4, 2011
Lol @ all of the people that bought KZ3 for the beta... You fell for it! Hook, line, and sinker!
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Mar 4, 2011

At first I was a little put off by this news as it seemed to be proposed that Killzone 3 buyers were the exclusive beta testers and not a third step down from 2 mystery priorities and a week away from free access. It does seem a little conspired for pushing KZ sales. 

HOWEVER, setting aside, excitment and condemnation, this is the best approach for all of us to ensure a more quality product.

Firstly, remeber this isn't the actual game, it's a beta meant for testing and not as a product soley for your entertainment. Zipper did not have to release a Beta at all as a matter of fact. Therefore the date to be excited about remains April 19. 

Secondly, rather then have everyone log on and flood the servers making bug finding a more difficult task they are doing it in appropriate stages starting with a small group and growing from there. This will allow bug fixing to be undertook in stages and in an organized manner.

Thirdly, Ziiper stands by there promise and there is no flase marketing here. KZ buyers still have early access to the Beta, simple as that.

Dont get me wrong, I am excited for the Beta too and this news initially disturbed me but do we want an awesome Socom 4 or a second rendition of Confrontation? Please set aside all of your attitudes of entitlement which plagues gamers today and remain excited about the product you will soon purchase and enjoy with your friends. Complaining about a free gift is just ignorant and don't try to justify that it cost you 60$ because of Killzone 3. That 60$ bought you just that, Killzone 3 and the Socom Beta was a gift included with that purchase.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
93 posts

Mar 4, 2011

Well stated SERIOUS!!

No one has even talked about the BOMB SQUAD game play constructively.  That is the only reason I was digging through this thread in the first place.

Bunch of whiners!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 4, 2011

yah i bought kz3 for the same reason that is bleep bs i would of bought the play s plus to beep bs that dont give a bleep about us im a die hard fan of socom if everyone boycoted them the wouldnt do this dumb bleep to us i feel everyones pain bleeping as holes

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Mar 4, 2011

WOW, We just got Rick Rolled by ZIPPER & Seth!!  WE could have just bought the" playstation plus  3 month membership for 17.99!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 233 (167 Views)
0 Likes