Go to **** Zipper and sony!

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: Bomb Squad and Beta Details

Mar 4, 2011

I defiantly see where everyone is coming from.  I myself have been playing socom 1 ever since it came out and I am beyond disappointed/upset right now.  The ONLY  reason I bought KZ3 was to get the socom beta out of it and I sold that garbage game right away.  Not only does Zipper not care about their long time loyal fans.  They ruining the entire series.  They just keep digging themselves deeper.  First they let Slant Six **bleep** up Confrontation.  Then they say them, Zipper, is gonna make the new socom 4 and it would be out November of 2010.  Then it's February of 2011.  Now it's finally April of 2011.  Private Beta? It might be a good idea..for a week..and then bring out the Beta from PS Plus and KZ3 at the same time.  But no.  Con us out of $60 **bleep**ING dollars to get "early access" to the socom beta when we can wait and get it for free and still pretty much get the same amount of playing time.  This is a giant joke.  **bleep** this **bleep** way to start out on ruining the next socom generation.  Why don't you go make it more like CoD like ya already did ya idiots.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Mar 4, 2011

To add to my previous post....the playstation plus members pay $60 a year for their subscription.....we paid $60 for the early access beta.....we paid the same amount so why can't we get the beta on the same day? The fact of the matter is, it's the principle of the matter. We feel like we got conned into buying a game we either didn't want or need. For those of us who knew a year ago that Socom 4 was coming out soon, have spent countless hours on here chatting, looking for information, bsing about past socoms and being patient waiting for a game that in our eyes surpasses all others. And after dealing with the crappy game Confrontation was, we can't wait for the light at the end of the tunnel.

We are just looking to be treated fairly. Yes we are impatient to play the game, but that impatience comes from the misguided illusion that we were going to get to play the game sooner(for those of us who bought KZ3). What a ripoff!!

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 4, 2011

Wow what a waste of money buying kz3 to get the beta. Dont know why they are doing a private beta cause they aint going to implement any suggestions until 2 months down the road because Sony QA takes that long to test patches. Why not let everyone in at once to test server loads. As for bomb squad what a waste of a mode, give us back s1 and s2 demolition. Very pissed off, first kz3 online problems now this. Sony really dropping the ball.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Mar 4, 2011
If anyone should get private beta access, it should b all of us that purchased killzone 3 with no intensions of playing it. Jus so we can have early beta access!!! Mar 22 aint early **bleep** thats late.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
201 posts

Mar 4, 2011

WHAT EVER HAPPENED 2 WHEN YOU PRE-ORDER A GAME AND YOUR THE FIRST TO PLAY THE BETA?? STR8 GARBAGE !!! I don't know what IM more pissed @ not being able to play the beta for another month or the fact that I was strong armed into buying killzon3 or bcuz I purchased a ps3 just for socom or because of this "private" beta issue or bcuz IM already a subscriber of psn plus or bcuz I purchased so called socom game named confrontation when that first came out !!

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 4, 2011

well the good thing im a ps+ member and also have killzone soo thats nt problem but i will be on spring break that week of 22nd and i wont be home, booooooooooo. oh well atleast i can play when i get home. thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Mar 4, 2011

I will say the new co-op sounds pretty fun. I hope they have that in the beta. Im really looking forward to that!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 4, 2011

I have the sharp shooter its nice with killzone 3 relly nice was wondering if i could get into the privite beta

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Mar 4, 2011
Anyone that isn't angry about this is only posting positive things hoping zipper will allow them to have private access lol. I'm sorry but I doubt that will happen and if it does work then shame on me for not being a brown noser. Why doesn't zipper let us know how to become one of the lucky few to get the real early access? I've tryed the spending money route and that didn't pan out. Maybe I should mail zipper all my recipts from all the products I've spent on the franchise. Let's see 3 ps2s 3 copys of socom 2 3 ca and confrontation( tho its /6) I own 3 ps3s and did plan on buying 3 copys of socom 4 but instead I bought the bundle. I hope this game makes up for the poor marketing scam. It would be a shame to watch this franchise go under. Zipper if u want someone that can give u some real feedback and a compaired look to the old socom series, send me an email. Also please look into making kz3 beta code a bit earlier I really don't wanna have to buy another 3 monthes of ps plus, it was useless. Well untill now it seems , thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 233 (199 Views)
0 Likes