Nov 06 2011
By: Shacks Sackboy 513 posts

what happen here?

4 replies 81 views Edited Nov 6, 2011

What happen to the clan recruiting boards area?

Message 1 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12798 posts

Re: what happen here?

Nov 6, 2011

They deleted it because this game is garbage and they refuse to give any support to fix it.  Instead they decided to cut and run, and leave behind a bunch of disappointed fans (both S4 supporters and haters).  Bunch of cowards if you ask me.

Message 2 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10109 posts

Nov 6, 2011

Well about a week or two ago they deleted the barracks section of the forum and the mods started moving threads to the general PS forums off topic section, they might of done the same for clan recruiting.

Message 3 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
513 posts

Nov 7, 2011

kingGILLEY wrote:

They deleted it because this game is garbage and they refuse to give any support to fix it.  Instead they decided to cut and run, and leave behind a bunch of disappointed fans (both S4 supporters and haters).  Bunch of cowards if you ask me.

Im not a GAMER im a SOCOMER. Gamers play games, I play SOCOM.

A little dramatic there don't you think?

So there is no way to look for a clan anymore?

Message 4 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Nov 7, 2011

b_4721 wrote:

Well about a week or two ago they deleted the barracks section of the forum and the mods started moving threads to the general PS forums off topic section, they might of done the same for clan recruiting.

We removed the Barracks area as it was under used, and for the most part forum members didn't like their threads being added in there that were off-topic, etc.

With it the clan recruitment area went due to low traffic.  I'd suggest doing clan recruitment in the SOCOM 4 (or whichever SOCOM game) General Discussion area.  If thre is any thread in the clan area which you'd like back, just let us know as we have access to the area still on our end, and can easily move it where it should be. 

-SP

Message 5 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes