Do you mean 
Wastelander
896 posts

Re: What's the news with Socom 4?

Aug 22, 2012

harley7 wrote:

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
constipation>s4>>>>>>>>>csgo>ps2 socom

lolz newb, time to head back to elementary school and learn them greater than and less than symbols, but i help ya now, the alligator eats the bigger or greater thing.

OMG! He is awesome, isn't he? hahahaha! Thanks for playing SGT. A S S

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4566 posts

Aug 22, 2012

harley7 wrote:

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
constipation>s4>>>>>>>>>csgo>ps2 socom

lolz newb, time to head back to elementary school and learn them greater than and less than symbols, but i help ya now, the alligator eats the bigger or greater thing.

LOL,......... Classic.

MakoShark Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 22, 2012
lol my b, i wasn't thinking. Trying to be quick, oh well.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 22, 2012
Maybe when i get 15,000+ posts i can be cool 2??
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (275 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3362 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
lol my b, i wasn't thinking. Trying to be quick, oh well.

^^^^^^^^That's the biggest problem with this forum these days... more little kids in here that haven't passed middle school yet than adults.  Which is why not many people bother visiting these forums anymore, too many big mouth + small brained immature kids (not insulting kids, just the ones that are **bleep**holes / useless BRATS ; )

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (267 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Sir...Sir calm....calm down Sir. Seriously though why do the constipation fanboys always call people kid??? Is it because you are obese moma's boys? Thought so....
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Do you guys play competitive or casual? I try competitive, but it's ironically full of newbs and bots. Is there anyway to view friends stats?
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (256 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3362 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 23, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
Sir...Sir calm....calm down Sir. Seriously though why do the constipation fanboys always call people kid??? Is it because you are obese moma's boys? Thought so....

?  It's because I'm wise enough to know an immature child on the internet when I run across one, since I've been playing online games for over 15 years now.... and it was amusing to me (and others on here too) that someone who doesn't even know how to use a simple math symbol (greater than or less than sign) that is learned in MIDDLE school is trying to tell us which THINKING MAN's game is good or not.   lol.  We get it, you don't like confrontation.  Now go outside and play a little... breathe.  You're not impressing anyone, you're wasting your time TRYING to be a cute lil smarta$$ on here.

Or... go ahead and keep doing what you do on here if you feel it's so important and helpful to others..... but everyone on here knows of your character + intelligence.  So keep showing it off !!!  :smileywink:  I read the forums a lot and don't bother posting (because it ends up with a fight with a little kid like you who doesn't like to hear the truth.. and it's never too intellectually stimulating to TRY to talk / have a serious debate with someone who is at less than a middle school level of thinking.......), and all I see is you and a few other middle school level kids on here always "trolling" (as the kids like to say ; ) all day and night on here like it's the best thing you can think of to do with your time............ no work / school ???  

Anyway, intelligent posts like yours (by the way... do you know what sarcasm is???? lol...) are the big reason why many rational people don't visit these forums at all anymore.  Can't come here to have a serious discussion with real socomers anymore.

But yea I shouldn't have even bothered to respond / laugh at you lol, it was just too tempting / easy.   I just wanted to point and laugh, and the hope is that maybe enough people will do it that you'll actually go away / leave the forum to the people who actually know what they're talking about, and are old enough + MATURE enough to be on this forum in the first place :smileywink:  You can deny it all you want, but you're obviously not.

PS:  I'm done talking to you :smileywink:  Continue with your nonsensical remarks, KID.  Make us laugh, but remember... Me > You :smileywink:  Don't forget it.

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (243 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Clear sign of an immature child to keep pointing out a simple mistake. I was busy whilst i typed that on my phone... I can assure you i am not a child, but by your tendency to call people immature children i'm can't say the same for you. Keep trying.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Aug 23, 2012

You act like a little kid. My guess 12?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (235 Views)
0 Likes