Fender Bender
4253 posts

Re: We were told a patch announcement.

Sep 17, 2011

Roper next time please just make a quick list and don;t say anything about the little fixes.To avoid rabid posters

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Sep 17, 2011

WarDog_101 wrote:

Eraser, there is a difference between a RELEASE date, and DETAILS on patch.

Read the thread's title: "...patch announcement" not release date. Know what u r arguing.

Yes, there is a difference between a release date and details on a patch, however an "announcement" can contain either a release date, or a detail for a patch. Since when does announcements automatically mean details on the patch? zpr_Roper already went through the majority of what's going to be included in 1.05, and concluded the release date in another post that the patch is coming Wednesday, September 21st. Mind you, I don't really play Socom 4 and haven't since around 1.02, but that sounds to me like an announcement. Is there really anything more to say? In fact, I'm glad he isn't buttering up the patch to be some all-out awesome extravaganza, only to be disappointed by a few features and a return to the shooting mechanics. The game is already disappointing as it is.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Sep 17, 2011

Lol omg...

Zpr_roper:

This patch is still a work in progress, so not everything that will hopefully make it in when it's done is included here (and I'm not going to call out each of the minute bug fixes), but we wanted to give everyone some idea of the bigger things to expect from 1.05....

Now maybe u can tell me. Since the patch FINALLY cleared QA, what DID make it to the patch? What DIDN'T???? worked on that headshot issue?????? Or were u satisfied with those "main details"

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Sep 17, 2011

There is no headshot issue he said they would look into it for all the people crying on here. I have not seen anybody with stats to prove anything. More headshots due to L1 ZOOM case closed try aiming.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
708 posts

Sep 17, 2011

I have noticed this to people say many headshots but there stats are normal.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Sep 17, 2011

WarDog_101 wrote:

Lol omg...

Zpr_roper:

This patch is still a work in progress, so not everything that will hopefully make it in when it's done is included here (and I'm not going to call out each of the minute bug fixes), but we wanted to give everyone some idea of the bigger things to expect from 1.05....

Now maybe u can tell me. Since the patch FINALLY cleared QA, what DID make it to the patch? What DIDN'T???? worked on that headshot issue?????? Or were u satisfied with those "main details"

It is pretty common that developers like to release direct patch information right when it releases, to elevate the element of surprise, and keep the patch fresh (this helps the game not become so boring immediately, although S4 can be a special case). MMO's, Fighting games, various shooters, and any other online game developers do the same thing. Just because you want the details now doesn't mean they're going to give it you. Be patient and they will come eventually.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Sep 17, 2011

it is a patch not dlc who cares

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes