Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

Jan 29, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

WRX_ wrote:

I dont even want to think about how many personalities he has.


What difference does it make guys? At least Im not out there flip flopping my arguements over and over. I have been consistant with the fact that only a classic socom can make this game great. I've stood on my soap box and said this until the powers that be ban my accounts for life...

 

What amazes me even more is that the very people who are not for a classic socom have come on these forums and lied, attempted to confuse the masses by twisting the truth and look how loyal you guys are! You troll the person who is for what can save this series and leave those others alone, Yep that makes sense.

 

Seems to me that you guys don't reallly care about socom.


i have taken the exact same stance on everything socom related since day one.  and on top of that i never hid behind multiple names doing it, i have never created accounts just to pat myself on the back and kudo myself. i have never fabricated or lied to make myself look right, i dont twist the truth or invent facts.  you are a lowlife that will go as far as you have to to get your way, the fact that you created yet another account just to tell yourself how fantastic you are proves this.  liars dont mean a thing to me, and you are a liar.

 

on a side note i did make another account one time just so i could pm someone about a moderator and bs ban i was under.  that moderator was soon fired. 

Photobucket
Message 31 of 45 (448 Views)
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2008
Online
4320 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

Jan 29, 2013

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

WRX_ wrote:

I dont even want to think about how many personalities he has.


What difference does it make guys? At least Im not out there flip flopping my arguements over and over. I have been consistant with the fact that only a classic socom can make this game great. I've stood on my soap box and said this until the powers that be ban my accounts for life...

 

What amazes me even more is that the very people who are not for a classic socom have come on these forums and lied, attempted to confuse the masses by twisting the truth and look how loyal you guys are! You troll the person who is for what can save this series and leave those others alone, Yep that makes sense.

 

Seems to me that you guys don't reallly care about socom.


i have taken the exact same stance on everything socom related since day one.  and on top of that i never hid behind multiple names doing it, i have never created accounts just to pat myself on the back and kudo myself. i have never fabricated or lied to make myself look right, i dont twist the truth or invent facts.  you are a lowlife that will go as far as you have to to get your way, the fact that you created yet another account just to tell yourself how fantastic you are proves this.  liars dont mean a thing to me, and you are a liar.

 

on a side note i did make another account one time just so i could pm someone about a moderator and bs ban i was under.  that moderator was soon fired. 


HAHA, Boy you assume to know a lot. Which your assumptions are 100% incorrect as usual. You hate the fact someone stands for something and will not fall or disappear. Why else do you constantly come to my threads. Yes I know you deep down hate socomers. Perhaps the game was too hard for you but either way I don't care. So for that reason alone you come to my threads?

 

Just to show how sick and twisted you are, You say I lie etc... Yet like clockwork here you are in my threads. Hugging on my nuts as if it were life itself. LMAO I say if you think so poorly of me just stay away. But you can't, you have to come here to show your superiority over me and others. Well I say good luck because that isn't going to happen! I will always stand for a classic socom versus any new path socom. I know what a great game was and by comparison nothing made for the ps3 is even close. Sorry this hurts your feeling but thats your problem.

 

 

I will answer something just so you know, I have had multiple accounts only because Mods try to shut me down by banning my accounts permanently. There now you don't have to make up crap about me! SO once again I say bugger off. If thats even possible... lol

Message 32 of 45 (440 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

Jan 29, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

WRX_ wrote:

I dont even want to think about how many personalities he has.


What difference does it make guys? At least Im not out there flip flopping my arguements over and over. I have been consistant with the fact that only a classic socom can make this game great. I've stood on my soap box and said this until the powers that be ban my accounts for life...

 

What amazes me even more is that the very people who are not for a classic socom have come on these forums and lied, attempted to confuse the masses by twisting the truth and look how loyal you guys are! You troll the person who is for what can save this series and leave those others alone, Yep that makes sense.

 

Seems to me that you guys don't reallly care about socom.


i have taken the exact same stance on everything socom related since day one.  and on top of that i never hid behind multiple names doing it, i have never created accounts just to pat myself on the back and kudo myself. i have never fabricated or lied to make myself look right, i dont twist the truth or invent facts.  you are a lowlife that will go as far as you have to to get your way, the fact that you created yet another account just to tell yourself how fantastic you are proves this.  liars dont mean a thing to me, and you are a liar.

 

on a side note i did make another account one time just so i could pm someone about a moderator and bs ban i was under.  that moderator was soon fired. 


HAHA, Boy you assume to know a lot. Which your assumptions are 100% incorrect as usual. You hate the fact someone stands for something and will not fall or disappear.<<< like i said, i have had the exact same views since day 1. Why else do you constantly come to my threads.<< i dont constantly come to your threads, i read every single thread, it just so happens you make the most threads and lately the only threads. Yes I know you deep down hate socomers. Perhaps the game was too hard for you but either way I don't care. << i showed you my socom 2 stats, but you were afraid to show yours. i have a feeling i know who here thinks games are to hard or cares for that matter.this is something you are to young to understand, but its not all about being "beast" at video games. i dont care if i am good or bad, its about liking the game i am playing.  i played the crap out of battlefield and i sucked at it, go check my stats, they are horrible. on socom 1 and 2 you wouldnt have touched me even with your gameshark, but it didnt matter, i wasnt one of the kids talking smack in the lobby like you, i just played the game, win or lose i didnt care.  So for that reason alone you come to my threads?

 

Just to show how sick and twisted you are, You say I lie etc... Yet like clockwork here you are in my threads. Hugging on my nuts as if it were life itself. LMAO I say if you think so poorly of me just stay away. But you can't, you have to come here to show your superiority over me and others. Well I say good luck because that isn't going to happen! I will always stand for a classic socom versus any new path socom. I know what a great game was and by comparison nothing made for the ps3 is even close.<<< confrontation was pretty close. Sorry this hurts your feeling but thats your problem.

 

 

I will answer something just so you know, I have had multiple accounts only because Mods try to shut me down by banning my accounts permanently.There now you don't have to make up crap about me! SO once again I say bugger off. If thats even possible... lol<< so when i say you have multiple accounts you say i am lying and then admit you have multiple accounts?    answer this question uh oh.   is this one of your new names? >>>BigBLUNTsmokr420  is it or is it not one of your accounts?  lets see how much of a liar you are.  go ahead.


 

Photobucket
Message 33 of 45 (436 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/10/2009
Offline
2061 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

Jan 29, 2013

BigBLUNTsmokr420 wrote:
I agree with you 100% man, socom 2 was by far the best online shooter ever made in my opinion. I sold my Xbox and bought a ps2 after playing socom 2 at my friends house. I've been talking about how awesome it would be if they remade it for years now. Even after people started glitching and hacking people still played because it was a great game, there has never been another game that has come close to it. Socom 3 was garbage, I think I played it a total of 20 minutes before I have up on it. Socom 4 was even worse, I was so excited to get that game and when I finally did I was disgusted that they even called that a socom game. The fact that you're on here posting about the same thing over and over again is great, you're committed and persistent. I really hope Sony listens and remakes it because you know it would do really really well. Best online lobby setup and best game ever. Time to bring back the original socom 2 and redeem yourselves for the other garbage games you slapped a socom title onto.

Hallburn Pat myself on the back.jpg



SUPPORT H-HOUR
Message 34 of 45 (433 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2008
Online
4320 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

Jan 29, 2013

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

WRX_ wrote:

I dont even want to think about how many personalities he has.


What difference does it make guys? At least Im not out there flip flopping my arguements over and over. I have been consistant with the fact that only a classic socom can make this game great. I've stood on my soap box and said this until the powers that be ban my accounts for life...

 

What amazes me even more is that the very people who are not for a classic socom have come on these forums and lied, attempted to confuse the masses by twisting the truth and look how loyal you guys are! You troll the person who is for what can save this series and leave those others alone, Yep that makes sense.

 

Seems to me that you guys don't reallly care about socom.


i have taken the exact same stance on everything socom related since day one.  and on top of that i never hid behind multiple names doing it, i have never created accounts just to pat myself on the back and kudo myself. i have never fabricated or lied to make myself look right, i dont twist the truth or invent facts.  you are a lowlife that will go as far as you have to to get your way, the fact that you created yet another account just to tell yourself how fantastic you are proves this.  liars dont mean a thing to me, and you are a liar.

 

on a side note i did make another account one time just so i could pm someone about a moderator and bs ban i was under.  that moderator was soon fired. 


HAHA, Boy you assume to know a lot. Which your assumptions are 100% incorrect as usual. You hate the fact someone stands for something and will not fall or disappear.<<< like i said, i have had the exact same views since day 1. Why else do you constantly come to my threads.<< i dont constantly come to your threads, i read every single thread, it just so happens you make the most threads and lately the only threads. Yes I know you deep down hate socomers. Perhaps the game was too hard for you but either way I don't care. << i showed you my socom 2 stats, but you were afraid to show yours. i have a feeling i know who here thinks games are to hard or cares for that matter.this is something you are to young to understand, but its not all about being "beast" at video games. i dont care if i am good or bad, its about liking the game i am playing.  i played the crap out of battlefield and i sucked at it, go check my stats, they are horrible. on socom 1 and 2 you wouldnt have touched me even with your gameshark, but it didnt matter, i wasnt one of the kids talking smack in the lobby like you, i just played the game, win or lose i didnt care.  So for that reason alone you come to my threads?

 

Just to show how sick and twisted you are, You say I lie etc... Yet like clockwork here you are in my threads. Hugging on my nuts as if it were life itself. LMAO I say if you think so poorly of me just stay away. But you can't, you have to come here to show your superiority over me and others. Well I say good luck because that isn't going to happen! I will always stand for a classic socom versus any new path socom. I know what a great game was and by comparison nothing made for the ps3 is even close.<<< confrontation was pretty close. Sorry this hurts your feeling but thats your problem.

 

 

I will answer something just so you know, I have had multiple accounts only because Mods try to shut me down by banning my accounts permanently.There now you don't have to make up crap about me! SO once again I say bugger off. If thats even possible... lol<< so when i say you have multiple accounts you say i am lying and then admit you have multiple accounts?    answer this question uh oh.   is this one of your new names? >>>BigBLUNTsmokr420  is it or is it not one of your accounts?  lets see how much of a liar you are.  go ahead.


 


See SLick, like usual you try to twist what I posted. Now why on earth would you do that? What do you have to gain? As for Big nope thats not me., I am with this name until they ban it again!!!!!. SO keep trying I know in the end you will lose...

 

Always the superior huh Slick......lol

Message 35 of 45 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

Jan 29, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

WRX_ wrote:

I dont even want to think about how many personalities he has.


What difference does it make guys? At least Im not out there flip flopping my arguements over and over. I have been consistant with the fact that only a classic socom can make this game great. I've stood on my soap box and said this until the powers that be ban my accounts for life...

 

What amazes me even more is that the very people who are not for a classic socom have come on these forums and lied, attempted to confuse the masses by twisting the truth and look how loyal you guys are! You troll the person who is for what can save this series and leave those others alone, Yep that makes sense.

 

Seems to me that you guys don't reallly care about socom.


i have taken the exact same stance on everything socom related since day one.  and on top of that i never hid behind multiple names doing it, i have never created accounts just to pat myself on the back and kudo myself. i have never fabricated or lied to make myself look right, i dont twist the truth or invent facts.  you are a lowlife that will go as far as you have to to get your way, the fact that you created yet another account just to tell yourself how fantastic you are proves this.  liars dont mean a thing to me, and you are a liar.

 

on a side note i did make another account one time just so i could pm someone about a moderator and bs ban i was under.  that moderator was soon fired. 


HAHA, Boy you assume to know a lot. Which your assumptions are 100% incorrect as usual. You hate the fact someone stands for something and will not fall or disappear.<<< like i said, i have had the exact same views since day 1. Why else do you constantly come to my threads.<< i dont constantly come to your threads, i read every single thread, it just so happens you make the most threads and lately the only threads. Yes I know you deep down hate socomers. Perhaps the game was too hard for you but either way I don't care. << i showed you my socom 2 stats, but you were afraid to show yours. i have a feeling i know who here thinks games are to hard or cares for that matter.this is something you are to young to understand, but its not all about being "beast" at video games. i dont care if i am good or bad, its about liking the game i am playing.  i played the crap out of battlefield and i sucked at it, go check my stats, they are horrible. on socom 1 and 2 you wouldnt have touched me even with your gameshark, but it didnt matter, i wasnt one of the kids talking smack in the lobby like you, i just played the game, win or lose i didnt care.  So for that reason alone you come to my threads?

 

Just to show how sick and twisted you are, You say I lie etc... Yet like clockwork here you are in my threads. Hugging on my nuts as if it were life itself. LMAO I say if you think so poorly of me just stay away. But you can't, you have to come here to show your superiority over me and others. Well I say good luck because that isn't going to happen! I will always stand for a classic socom versus any new path socom. I know what a great game was and by comparison nothing made for the ps3 is even close.<<< confrontation was pretty close. Sorry this hurts your feeling but thats your problem.

 

 

I will answer something just so you know, I have had multiple accounts only because Mods try to shut me down by banning my accounts permanently.There now you don't have to make up crap about me! SO once again I say bugger off. If thats even possible... lol<< so when i say you have multiple accounts you say i am lying and then admit you have multiple accounts?    answer this question uh oh.   is this one of your new names? >>>BigBLUNTsmokr420  is it or is it not one of your accounts?  lets see how much of a liar you are.  go ahead.


 


See SLick, like usual you try to twist what I posted. Now why on earth would you do that? What do you have to gain? As for Big nope thats not me., I am with this name until they ban it again!!!!!. SO keep trying I know in the end you will lose...

 

Always the superior huh Slick......lol


what did i twist? and i was hoping you would say that wasnt you.

Photobucket
Message 36 of 45 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/23/2013
Offline
187 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

May 23, 2013
op has good points
Message 37 of 45 (319 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2008
Online
4320 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

May 29, 2013
qo_R_1_G_i_n_A_L wrote:
op has good points

See thats slicks problem, he doesnt argue about the things I mention about socom because they are true. He just tries to flame and flood a thread with nonsense. That way its locked.

 

Whats sucks about it is we the last of the classic socom fans are without a game. The whole world is for that matter,we need a new socom game and it will do great.

Message 38 of 45 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

May 29, 2013

uh--oh wrote:
qo_R_1_G_i_n_A_L wrote:
op has good points

See thats slicks problem, he doesnt argue about the things I mention about socom because they are true. He just tries to flame and flood a thread with nonsense. That way its locked.

 

Whats sucks about it is we the last of the classic socom fans are without a game. The whole world is for that matter,we need a new socom game and it will do great.


i have no problem with valid points.  i have a problem with you lying and inventing facts to back them and then changing the subject and throwing a hissy fit when asked to provide proof.   like when you bash confrontation all the time but forget to mention it sold 9 million copies, had 750k online every night and was the only game on the ps3 to release without requiring a single patch.   thats a fact uh oh and im not going to prove it.

Photobucket
Message 39 of 45 (294 Views)
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/19/2010
Offline
2200 posts
 

Re: WHO AT SONY IS TRULY LISTENING?

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:
qo_R_1_G_i_n_A_L wrote:
op has good points

See thats slicks problem, he doesnt argue about the things I mention about socom because they are true. He just tries to flame and flood a thread with nonsense. That way its locked.

 

Whats sucks about it is we the last of the classic socom fans are without a game. The whole world is for that matter,we need a new socom game and it will do great.


i have no problem with valid points.  i have a problem with you lying and inventing facts to back them and then changing the subject and throwing a hissy fit when asked to provide proof.   like when you bash confrontation all the time but forget to mention it sold 9 million copies, had 750k online every night and was the only game on the ps3 to release without requiring a single patch.   thats a fact uh oh and im not going to prove it.


LMAO, you're lucky people won't be able to check your post history anymore LOL. 

Message 40 of 45 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes