Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1039 posts

Re: Vets this is for YOU!

Mar 28, 2011

KILL_20 wrote:

You are calling us retarded and you can't even spell.

lol TS owned himself

PSN: JeriQo
PS3 60GB
LN52A630
GameOn.
aka Jericho3k
STAY.FROSTY.

"Without risk, progress is impossible"
Message 31 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: 3 REASONS WHY I SHOULD KICK YOUR **bleep** TEETH IN

Mar 28, 2011
@ frillybob: "Nothing is rightfully yours stupid! It's zippers choice you don't get it automatically!"
-
There's an old saying that goes: It is better to be thought stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
-
What we "own" are the experiences spanning a decade, the friendships developed, and a passion for a game and community that spawned a multi-billion dollar in-home game console multi-player shooter industry.
-
You were merely 10 years of age operating under the assumption that girls were "gross" while being told what to eat for dinner when we began our journey through this franchise.
-
I think you should pipe down cherry pie puddin' pop.
Message 32 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Mar 28, 2011

frillybob wrote:

Third person shooters are dead. This socom will fail. If Socom were made to an FPS respawn then it would succeed! :smileyvery-happy:

Wow....why did you come to this forums then?  Gears of War is a 3rd person shooter.....is that dead?  7 million copies sold in the first 10 weeks....

If the third person shooter was dead....why would you COD fanboys be playing third person gametypes in Modern Warfare....

Ghost Recon....plenty of companies still make third person shooters....get a clue.

And learn to spell....tactical is not spelled like testicle....

You would know nothing about Blood Lake, Death Trap.....Foxhunt....Rat's Nest.....You have no clue what SOCOM is about...and I am not going to even try to explain because your 21 yr old attitude will only come up with more retarded post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 33 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Mar 28, 2011

Donatello777 wrote:
First off, learn to spell OP. Second off, why are you here? Socom is a third person shooter game that strives on tactical play and team strategy. Socom has never had Free-for-all mode. If you want this so bad go play call of duty or battlefield. I've bought every socom title up until now, 2 time private beta member, and have dedicated 9 years to the series. You have never bought a socom title and don't care for it. Why should zipper cater this game towards your opinion as opposed to the indifferent and valid opinions of us socom vets?

Here's the deal, these cod fans want to turn every game into cod, why? Because cod is so boring they lose interest after a month, they need to find a new game, and since they go through them so fast they need to start turning good games into cod clones.   ill bet anything these guys never played the same game for more than 2 months.  its always what's next?  they are the game of the week crowd, quantity over quality.  socom players have higher standards, and socom 4 falls well short of those standards.

Photobucket
Message 34 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Mar 28, 2011

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

Donatello777 wrote:
First off, learn to spell OP. Second off, why are you here? Socom is a third person shooter game that strives on tactical play and team strategy. Socom has never had Free-for-all mode. If you want this so bad go play call of duty or battlefield. I've bought every socom title up until now, 2 time private beta member, and have dedicated 9 years to the series. You have never bought a socom title and don't care for it. Why should zipper cater this game towards your opinion as opposed to the indifferent and valid opinions of us socom vets?

Here's the deal, these cod fans want to turn every game into cod, why? Because cod is so boring they lose interest after a month, they need to find a new game, and since they go through them so fast they need to start turning good games into cod clones.   ill bet anything these guys never played the same game for more than 2 months.  its always what's next?  they are the game of the week crowd, quantity over quality.  socom players have higher standards, and socom 4 falls well short of those standards.

Amen....well said....good post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 35 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
585 posts

Mar 28, 2011

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

Donatello777 wrote:

Here's the real deal, say what you want about Call of Duty fans but, just like you, the last thing they want is a pale imitation of their game. They honestly can care less if every game out there looks LIKE Call of Duty cause every November they know where their money's going. And if they were so over their games in a short time than how can they have 3 or 4 Call of Duty's in The Top 10 Xbox Live list of games being played every month?

Like I said though, you don't have to like Call of Duty, but recognize that they can care less about Socom 4. It's not Call of Duty's fault that other companies haven't found a winning formula like they did.

Message 36 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
919 posts

Mar 28, 2011

I've been playing Black Ops since it came out and I'm not even slightly boared with it.

I never said it was rightfully ours. Somebody else did. Whoever said @ me is stupid!

Can't Wait for TN-a! I'm ready to hack my psp!
Message 37 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Mar 28, 2011
you're an idiot frilly bob ahaha you're that guy who plays search once goes 0-4 and goes back to your stupid ass tdm when it come to COD which is the easiest game i've ever played. you would HATE counterstrike lol. you have no appreciation for anything different. to clarify i've ENVER played a socom but i ll these changes sound stupid. after talking with everyone here i want a different game to from what's out today BUT it seems that i'd much rather have s2 than this garbage. PS ppl is confrontation better now or am i stuck going wiht s4 since i dont' have a ps2?
Message 38 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8943 posts

Mar 28, 2011

photo newsocomfansbanner-1-1.png
Message 39 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
919 posts

Mar 29, 2011

Watch Socom 4 fail with me people!

Can't Wait for TN-a! I'm ready to hack my psp!
Message 40 of 45 (12 Views)
0 Likes