Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Re: THIS IS THE WORST GAME EVER MADE!

Aug 31, 2012
Constipation sucks can't believe anyone would prefer it over Socom 4. Ohh it's closer to Socom lol. Yeah still 8 billion miles away though.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 32 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Aug 31, 2012

SPooKYoNe2009 wrote:

Socom has cheaters?nahhhh lol but hey I do agree socom 4 sux buttjuice,and confrontation is the last decent looking socom online with tons of cheaters...whats new..haha! I was blessed when they closed the 1 thru ftb3 serevers down..sigh of coder relief :smileyhappy:   R.I.P socom!

At least they (coders) haven't learned how to break into pw protected rooms yet so it is possible to have a clean game

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 32 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 31, 2012

socompete123 wrote:
Constipation sucks can't believe anyone would prefer it over Socom 4. Ohh it's closer to Socom lol. Yeah still 8 billion miles away though.

faker.PNG

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 32 (270 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Lol I've already looked up his info, obviously with his trolling fishbait comments he always makes is it "X" lol. I have stats for both atleast. I truly liked the competitive nature Con used to have before the jailbreaking started, however that being said we haven't been left with much in the ps3 era either. With the ps2 servers down today only one could assume the coding on Con will inevitably get worse, sigh.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 32 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 1, 2012

True frost I do agree,but I had been playing socom 2 and CA for last 3 months and 2 was a little decent no code 9 if you can believe that,but not enough players daily 80 to 100 on a good day,but CA forget it coders and hackers galore,and pw wasnt always safe either frost..they changed names just to get pw and boot room too,was very aggrevating till the end!! One thing tho did you know socom CA had over 300 people on the last day,and even the coders were playing right..lmao..last day till anyone cared..how stupid was that,but anyways..its over now,and im looking forward to playing some confrontation atleast till bops 2 is released then its on!!

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 32 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Sep 1, 2012

Like booter coders on constipation,as in CA or 2?You confuse me,or just graphic glitchers"SMH"

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 32 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Sep 6, 2012

SPooKYoNe2009 wrote:

Like booter coders on constipation,as in CA or 2?You confuse me,or just graphic glitchers"SMH"

The PS3 has been jailbroken, anything is possible especially booters.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 32 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2236 posts

Sep 7, 2012

socompete123 wrote:

Constipation can be fun sometimes, especially when you get one of those anemia thingies. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (183 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 7, 2012

Confrontation has its cheaters and people still walking around with orange and blue battle gear... the maps are but I get tired of the it being so dark all the the **bleep** time... I have to reload the game all over because I deleted it so I dont ever bother... Meanwhile I play a game that is playable and has less lag... And that Game is Socom 4... In my opinions is the best shooter to date.. I have purchased games to be diverse but always return to socom... If there was no such thing as Socom 4, then and only then I would be playing Confronation.... You have to expand your mind and get over the old socom.. I have been playn since S2... and I had to adapt to S3/CA... then from that I had to adapt to Confrontation which I did like since it was the only socom on PS3... When Socom4 came out, honestly I did not like it due to all the features being stripped out: Center dot was added back after patch but should have been in the game... Now with the Demo pack, It feels the way a Next Gen Socom is suppose to feel... Movement makes the difference and I like socom 4 for what it is.. A good game that I can play every day and get into quickly... Socom 4 is where its at right now... Socom Play With Us.... Make sure to go to advance settings and turn on the center dot.. Then it will feel like socom..

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 32 (169 Views)
Sackboy
583 posts

Sep 7, 2012
Lets face it, nothing is worst than constipation.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 32 (162 Views)
0 Likes