Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 03 2012
By: oGSpY Hekseville Citizen 374 posts

Socom, Socom, Socom...

6 replies 202 views Edited Aug 3, 2012

The Socom series and Socom 2 in particular are by far the best multiplayer games and arguable single player games I have ever played. It's a shame to see my favorite series get crucified with the recent release of Nocom 4("Socom" 4). It also is a surprise that an HD collection hasn't been made of this great series, or at least another true sequel because in my opinion and the opinions of most of the Socom community "Socom" 4 wasn't really a Socom game.

Recap: Socom 2 is the best game ever released for Playstation.

Additional Information: If we can't get a true classic Socom sequel or an HD collection in the near future can we at least get some support for Confrontation, a patch to stop hacking and cheating, or at least a reliable way to report people, because the current system Sony has set up sucks and very little comes from it. It's a real shame Sony doesn't care about people hacking their products and ruining other customer's experiences unless it has to do with money.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (202 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Re: Socom, Socom, Socom...

Aug 3, 2012

Well said, I'd kudo you if I could but I've used my limit for the day with all the great posts on here but I'll be back tommorow to show proper support for this thread.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (196 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Aug 3, 2012

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

Well said, I'd kudo you if I could but I've used my limit for the day with all the great posts on here but I'll be back tommorow to show proper support for this thread.

Thanks, I'm out of kudos too so I'll kudo your thread tomorrow as well. I think you deserve the kudos more than I do though judging by the size of your thread, it was a good read by the way.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (192 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Aug 4, 2012

oGSpY wrote:

The Socom series and Socom 2 in particular are by far the best multiplayer games and arguable single player games I have ever played. It's a shame to see my favorite series get crucified with the recent release of Nocom 4("Socom" 4). It also is a surprise that an HD collection hasn't been made of this great series, or at least another true sequel because in my opinion and the opinions of most of the Socom community "Socom" 4 wasn't really a Socom game.

Recap: Socom 2 is the best game ever released for Playstation.

Additional Information: If we can't get a true classic Socom sequel or an HD collection in the near future can we at least get some support for Confrontation, a patch to stop hacking and cheating, or at least a reliable way to report people, because the current system Sony has set up sucks and very little comes from it. It's a real shame Sony doesn't care about people hacking their products and ruining other customer's experiences unless it has to do with money.

It really sucks that Sony/Zipper didn't listen to the Socom community before they released Socom 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2334 posts

Aug 5, 2012

Great post oGSpY!  Kudos

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory