Apr 05 2011
By: DRhunter21 Lombax Warrior 100 posts

So you people really like playing in public rooms?

5 replies 6 views Edited Apr 5, 2011

This is so ridiculous to me! The clan challenges have been down for almost a week now it seems and nobody has put up a fuss?? You people really like playing in rooms without your teammates and with people that dont understand what so ever how to play as a team! No wonder this game is getting bashed so much. All I played at first was the clan challenges with my clan working together and having a blast with this new game. I think its fun.... thats until I was force to play in pubbies with a ton of scrubs that either dont understand game modes or dont understand teamwork or both. It takes all the fun out of the game. I know when its just a beta and when the game comes out the challenges should be back working but why cant they be working now? They were a week ago. I havent seen any answers why they arent up anymore either? They were buggy but it shouldnt take a week to tweak a few things to get them back up again. Someone please agree with me and someone please inform me if ive missed anything about them!!

Message 1 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: So you people really like playing in public rooms?

Apr 5, 2011

Work in progress. Who would of thought something in a beta doesnt work properly....

Message 2 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Apr 5, 2011
lol the pubbies are the least fun any socom has been in my opinion(on the beta at least), half the people camp a random bush like they haven't ate in weeks and are playing for a last meal. The game modes and maps are bland and significantly worse than previous installments.
Message 3 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Apr 5, 2011

Horrible Beta. I don't think they'll change the woussy sound effects either. "OUch..I just got hit!"

Hope the storyline is better. You won't see me online.

Actually, i'm cancelling my pre-order until i see better review on the storyline. ONLINE just another shooter! So much potential gone to waist.

Message 4 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
15 posts

Apr 5, 2011

and what is up with all the unnecessary swearing...I like it once in a while but damn the soldiers sound stupid.

Message 5 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Apr 5, 2011

I agree playing in pubs is frustrating but what do you expect from a beta.  Clan Challenge was open for a bit to test... then they shut it down... reopened it... shut it down... this is how a beta works.

and I'm adding my name to the long list of people that want standard grouping/party system (like in MAG) in the official release.  It took ZPR way to long to implement Clan Grouping in MAG (which by nature was designed for large groups to be able to play together)... now they've eliminated standard grouping in S4 (which by nature is supposed to be so a squad size team could play together)?????

Message 6 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes