Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Re: SONY BOY YOU ARE JUST PLAIN DUMB!!!!!

Sep 2, 2012

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

My apologies. I have written a lot and can't remember what I have said. Either way doesn't sway how Sony treated us and their game. Here we are and instead of  a game to play we have had 8 years of ignorance. I am also amazed how you can still worry about how or what I say when Sony is the true culprit here. Where is your priorities?

Goes to show you that you the younger generation follow as sheep rather than to stand apart  as an individual. So who is the real problem? That is something you need to ask yourselves. Well good luck either way and have fun here with this dead community and game.

how old r u apoc?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (480 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3362 posts

Sep 4, 2012

harley7 wrote:

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

My apologies. I have written a lot and can't remember what I have said. Either way doesn't sway how Sony treated us and their game. Here we are and instead of  a game to play we have had 8 years of ignorance. I am also amazed how you can still worry about how or what I say when Sony is the true culprit here. Where is your priorities?

Goes to show you that you the younger generation follow as sheep rather than to stand apart  as an individual. So who is the real problem? That is something you need to ask yourselves. Well good luck either way and have fun here with this dead community and game.

how old r u apoc?

And what is your favorite color!? lol.. trust us, we know SONY and zipper killed socom.. and many people voted for SOCOM 1 + 2 HD on the playstation website... and many people contacted ZIPPER and SONY as well on twitter / facebook / email / real mail too I think... letting them know what the SOCOM fans want.  So it's not like we didn't try.  All we can do is wait and keep trying + see if SONY listens someday.  Like mc said, it'll probably be a while.. they'll take socom away for a while but will bring it back when the time is right and they feel they're ready / the market is ready for another socom.

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Sep 4, 2012

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

To think 8 years of decreasing popularity and sales and yet none of the big brains at Sony stopped to think how can we avoid this. Sony was so awestruck with the greed for first person shooters that in the end they lost more than they gained. What makes more sense Sony, maintaining a few million or having none of them?

Sony I have to say why have different genres if your not going to truly cater to them? Besides not keeping your product alive now you have ended the servers for the classic socoms. Yet great decision making isn't your strong point is it Sony? LOL In my whole life never have I seen a company hate the very people who its trying to attract! Well Sony here we are with nothing good to speak of. Sony you have successfully killed off a game and its fanbase.

Normally I would offer advice but this late in the game I am sure it would fall on deaf ears. My hatred has finally subsided because of Sony's stupidity and now I am looking towards the future. I can only hope that someone smart have the desire to build a 3rd person socom like game,  for this is still a great open field genre and there are people who desire this type of game.

One can only hope that there still is a future. If this happens I will see you there if not then see you in the funny papers!

Lastly Sony I want to say you SUCK! Yep that about sums it up. Later folks.............

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 4, 2012

oo7PorscheMGS wrote:

harley7 wrote:

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

how old r u apoc?

And what is your favorite color!? lol.. trust us, we know SONY and zipper killed socom.. and many people voted for SOCOM 1 + 2 HD on the playstation website... and many people contacted ZIPPER and SONY as well on twitter / facebook / email / real mail too I think... letting them know what the SOCOM fans want.  So it's not like we didn't try.  All we can do is wait and keep trying + see if SONY listens someday.  Like mc said, it'll probably be a while.. they'll take socom away for a while but will bring it back when the time is right and they feel they're ready / the market is ready for another socom.

just to let u know, the op under all his psn names has repeatedly called out others on the forum with the "thats whats wrong with some generation" statement, so thats why i asked his age. lol u.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 5, 2012
cmon apoc, how old r u? what generation do you belong to? the forgotten generation? the next generation? the stolen generation?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Sep 7, 2012

What difference does it make harley? What happened here was individuals supporting bad games which in the end led to the death of this series. I will still blame Sony simply because they are responcible for making the final decisions on any game. They had to approve the final product.

Anyone with half a brain could clearly see these games didn't measure up. Not to mentioned thousands of post complaining saying the same thing. What does Sony do? Keep making the same mistakes. Clearly there is a problem proving sony is stupid as hell.

My final proof of this is a completely empty 3rd person genre with no great games that have an MP being sold. Which is ironic considering original socoms broke records for Sony and online gaming? This may be a biased opinion but I feel its the correct one.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (387 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 7, 2012

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

What difference does it make harley? What happened here was individuals supporting bad games which in the end led to the death of this series. I will still blame Sony simply because they are responcible for making the final decisions on any game. They had to approve the final product.

Anyone with half a brain could clearly see these games didn't measure up. Not to mentioned thousands of post complaining saying the same thing. What does Sony do? Keep making the same mistakes. Clearly there is a problem proving sony is stupid as hell.

My final proof of this is a completely empty 3rd person genre with no great games that have an MP being sold. Which is ironic considering original socoms broke records for Sony and online gaming? This may be a biased opinion but I feel its the correct one.

"What happened here was individuals supporting bad games which in the end led to the death of this series"

So people buying Socom 4 are the reason why the series ended? Sounds like something Tombstone would say considering it makes no sense at all. Thats funny you blame people who support the game and then your next sentence is "i still blame Sony".... i got a good laugh out of that.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 7, 2012
lolz apoc, b4 it was a certain generation (unspecified and undefined by u) causing socoms downfall, now its individuals. and of course sorny too.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Sep 8, 2012

As I said Sony had the last word in all matters. Who better to involve now this late in the game? When I was arguing before it was to stop the different socoms from failing during their development, as an example I fought against those in this forum who were all for socom 4 and look how that turned out. Not to mention some of those very people now are gone. lol

Its funny how you interpret my choices when you use them out of context in which they were intended. Yet that was a typical ploy when defending a certain direction for socom to take. Which as we all know none have worked to date that goes against the original classic socom versions. Personally I would say you need to quit worrying about what others are saying and if your sincere about this game find a way to get it back.

Or is your only desire to destroy anyone whose idea's don't match your own? If the latter is the case then you need a new hobby and if its not then fight anyone who is against a classic rebirth of a new socom title. There I just solved your problem. Welcome!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 8, 2012
u still havnt answered me, how old are you?

and ive blamed sorny for socom since the get go, not people on the forum or some unspecific generation as you keep on doing.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (347 Views)
0 Likes