Aug 20 2012
By: Execrate Fender Bender 4253 posts

Really?

14 replies 532 views Edited Aug 20, 2012

Sony thinks this will sell more then socom HD?

Message 1 of 15 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Re: Really?

Aug 20, 2012
More than a constipation2, that's for sure.
Message 2 of 15 (524 Views)
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 20, 2012

If anyone would play it I think it would be you and Mr virtual pet! Funny you were first post!

Message 3 of 15 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 20, 2012
I was the only one to post... On a side note, how many threads have you made bashing other games? Who is "Mr virtual pet"? I'm not sure what you smoke, but can i have some? Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 15 (506 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3391 posts

Aug 21, 2012

I "saw" this game on the PS Blog and skipped over it entirely, didn't even watch the trailer.  But now I did since you posted it here, and let me say I'm GLAD YOU DID.  THIS GAME COULD BE a PERFECT example socom fans COULD send to SONY.... have the "therealsocom.com" guys get wind of this game/video and seriously BASH sony with it, over the head Smiley Wink  Seriously, send them tweets saying exactly what you said in this video... send them mail, email, whatever, saying the same thing.  This is what I would say, simply -   "It is SAD that sony BELIEVES in projects like THIS..... more than SOCOM, their MOST POPULAR ONLINE SHOOTER.  GIVE FANS WHAT THEY ASK FOR."   ...and that would be enough.   As annoying as it is, we do have to keep pestering sony, or I really don't think they will stay true to the quote Yoshida said about "not retiring a franchise".   Obviously they're too busy thinking about tokyo jungles... we need to keep socom in their minds and let them know that ignoring the "SOCOM JUNGLE" is very stupid on their part, especially when they are making games like THAT.  I know it's a KID's game (I think?) but it's still pretty pathetic they'd rather waste resources on a "risky" and weird game like that rather than something that was HUGE for them when they got it right.

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 5 of 15 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Chill out killer, is this game even first party? Either way this is NOT the game to do that with.
Message 6 of 15 (429 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3391 posts

Aug 21, 2012

And I'd like to add that I follow the game industry a lot... I can respect a good kids game... Ratchet and Clank All 4 One / Little Big Planet / Eyepet can be good kids games....  THIS game looks SO bad and SO way off though, I don't know WHO they think this will appeal to.  So I back you up in saying "why and how the F do they think this Piece of BS will sell more than SOCOM!?!?????"  ... it's really beyond me.  My nephews would look at this game and call it "stupid" themselves, I really think so lol.

=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 7 of 15 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 21, 2012
Execrate and the other fanboys turned socom into a kids game with a madden style run button, magical flashing beacons, and a human tank (aka bomb tech). Now he moved on to a future war game (halo knock off) grfs where you can even be invisible yay!!!
Message 8 of 15 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Aug 21, 2012
that game looks tight, some sweet side scrolling platforming with a pomeranian, very nice.

Message 9 of 15 (412 Views)
First Son
23 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2012

Folks in japan dont play ot enjoy socom like we do in the states and this seems to be a perfect fit for sony japan as its right up there ally,and socom HD would basically only apply to the state in the end..so this was a bad case of an example in my opinion!

Message 10 of 15 (327 Views)
0 Likes