Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2011
By: EvilPizzaGuy First Son 22 posts
Accepted Solution

Problem with grenades

13 replies 34 views Edited Jul 18, 2011

Anyone else have trouble throwing a grenade sometimes? Sometimes mine seem to do a little flip a few feet in front of me and just drop to the ground, then I gotta run like hell. I know of others this has happened to. Just want to know if they are gonna fix it or not.

Oh, I had anoher instance too where I threw a grenade over a wall in rush hour, and I saw the grenade go over the wall and land next to my enemy, but then I died from suicide. My teammate said he saw the grenade land next to me. This happened two times that I can remember. What gives?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Re: Problem with grenades

Jul 18, 2011

I use concussions and for me that means instant death every time.

Sticky grenades when I'm on a killing spree are surely in my top5 of most frustrating things that happen in this game.

Scuderia Ferrari - The best or nothing!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 18, 2011

Yeah, concussions and a PMN mine are usually in my loadout, but from what I've been reading, gas is good for flushing out campers, so I may have to pick that up.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2428 posts

Jul 18, 2011

never really have a problem with throwing grenades

i aint gonna lie i am a grenade spam machine lol

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Jul 18, 2011

i have had issues with tossing them in to a building and not going off which is gay as fuck

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2182 posts

Jul 18, 2011

i have a problem with the whole game

I DON'T LIKE SOCOM4,CAUSE ITS NOT A SOCOM GAME,,PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jul 18, 2011

Sometimes when I play the grenade will explode it two different places at the same time.  Where Im aiming and where Im standing

Visit my Zazzle Gallery at
http://www.zazzle.com/onshi_designs?rf=238820354648873949
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 18, 2011

The problem with the grenades is that there is no arc. I know they stated that there was not enough buttons for a grenade arc, however, if they left d-pad up alone and let if be zoom, then they could have made L1 the talk button and R2 the grenade button with an arc. It doesn't take a genius to change a controller layout.

**I'm a SOCOMER, not a gamer**

**SOCOM is OFFICIALLY DEAD - INSERT SAD FACE**

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Jul 19, 2011

My favorite is when I'm trying to call an airstrike, I accidently toss a grenade at the ground and kill myself. Thanks for making it the same button! I know you're supposed to hold, but sometimes I let go too soon cause I know I'm gonna hear "Those are the wrong coordinates commander" or whatever they say, or my finger slips off the back of the trigger.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jul 19, 2011

EvilPizzaGuy wrote:

Anyone else have trouble throwing a grenade sometimes? Sometimes mine seem to do a little flip a few feet in front of me and just drop to the ground, then I gotta run like hell. I know of others this has happened to. Just want to know if they are gonna fix it or not.

Oh, I had anoher instance too where I threw a grenade over a wall in rush hour, and I saw the grenade go over the wall and land next to my enemy, but then I died from suicide. My teammate said he saw the grenade land next to me. This happened two times that I can remember. What gives?

It happens to me quite often. I throw a grenade far away, only to see it teleport back to under my feet. It seems to be a lag related issue.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (34 Views)
0 Likes