Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/19/2010
Offline
2200 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Oct 30, 2012

xXEXORCISTXx wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Yeah, we don't need a new or real SOCOM because SOCOM 4 just came out a year ago and we can make private rooms on S:C to avoid the cheaters and jailbreakers.  Maybe the SOCOM fan base should be happy with what it has for once.  Just because we are the paying customer that doesn't give use the right to tell Sony what we want.  If Sony want to give the SOCOM fanbase a spoonful of dogpoop, we should beg for it with our mouths wide open/


LMAO!  I love how people say "Just because we are the paying customer that doesn't give use the right to tell Sony what we want"  Well next time you go to McDonalds I hope they give you **bleep** on a bun and say all because you paid for a McRib doesn't mean you should get one....

 

Fan boys are so **bleep** annoying and they are the reason why we got this waterdown COD want to be **bleep** of a game...Good job dickfaces for ruining a great franchise.  All because you **bleep** didn't have the skill to hang with the core players...


did you not see my post?

Message 11 of 33 (346 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 02/24/2009
Offline
813 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

[ Edited ]
Oct 30, 2012

FROST_420 wrote:

xXEXORCISTXx wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

Yeah, we don't need a new or real SOCOM because SOCOM 4 just came out a year ago and we can make private rooms on S:C to avoid the cheaters and jailbreakers.  Maybe the SOCOM fan base should be happy with what it has for once.  Just because we are the paying customer that doesn't give use the right to tell Sony what we want.  If Sony want to give the SOCOM fanbase a spoonful of dogpoop, we should beg for it with our mouths wide open/


LMAO!  I love how people say "Just because we are the paying customer that doesn't give use the right to tell Sony what we want"  Well next time you go to McDonalds I hope they give you **bleep** on a bun and say all because you paid for a McRib doesn't mean you should get one....

 

Fan boys are so **bleep** annoying and they are the reason why we got this waterdown COD want to be **bleep** of a game...Good job dickfaces for ruining a great franchise.  All because you **bleep** didn't have the skill to hang with the core players...


did you not see my post?


LoL I didn't.  When I read his post I replied and didn't read anything further. You know what they say "Great minds think alike" lol.  That is was funny...

Message 12 of 33 (339 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/30/2012
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Oct 30, 2012

Sajuk wrote:

 

Socom fan..often i see many post Sony needs to make another Socom..no they don't, we have the next best thing to Socom 2 there is and that's Socom confrontation, but Sony needs to fix the game and not just fix it but remove the turtle pack armor and remove all specialisation weapons, and lastly take the game and move it to Gaikai cloud gameing service which Sony owns. Now i know some you might think that would never happen..but it's going to happen and Sony knows it..Socom has not seen it's end, don't think soo...Socom is just beginning. Watch and see..no company ever walks away from a winning franchise.



No need for your ignorance either... Oh well

Message 13 of 33 (332 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/17/2010
Online
5079 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Oct 31, 2012

ANGRYTROLL wrote:

are you for reral maddenscrub accept a spoon full of dogpoo? beg for it? NO SONY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYER BASE NOT A OBVIOUS NONSOCOM FAN LIKE U

 


No that wasn't for real lol.  I just told the op what Sony tell the SOCOM fanbase everyday.   

 

I don't think Sony listens to anyone on these forums.  

And the results are in, the winner of Sonys #20YearsOf Play poll is...
"Winner: SOCOM II: U.S. Navy Seals (24.74%)"​

It's a great day to be a SOCOM fan!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome job SOCOM fans, Worldwide!
Message 14 of 33 (320 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/19/2010
Offline
2200 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

ANGRYTROLL wrote:

are you for reral maddenscrub accept a spoon full of dogpoo? beg for it? NO SONY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYER BASE NOT A OBVIOUS NONSOCOM FAN LIKE U

 


No that wasn't for real lol.  I just told the op what Sony tell the SOCOM fanbase everyday.   

 

I don't think Sony listens to anyone on these forums.  


Sarcasm is wasted on today's young ones just like youth.

Message 15 of 33 (306 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/30/2012
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Nov 1, 2012

FROST_420 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

ANGRYTROLL wrote:

are you for reral maddenscrub accept a spoon full of dogpoo? beg for it? NO SONY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYER BASE NOT A OBVIOUS NONSOCOM FAN LIKE U

 


No that wasn't for real lol.  I just told the op what Sony tell the SOCOM fanbase everyday.   

 

I don't think Sony listens to anyone on these forums.  


Sarcasm is wasted on today's young ones just like youth.



FROST_420 - "Slant Six come back and save SOCOM!! 

                      Oh and keep jump in the game you kitties!!"

 

You're like 12...

Message 16 of 33 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/19/2010
Offline
2200 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Nov 1, 2012

SoCoM-PLeaSE wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

ANGRYTROLL wrote:

are you for reral maddenscrub accept a spoon full of dogpoo? beg for it? NO SONY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYER BASE NOT A OBVIOUS NONSOCOM FAN LIKE U

 


No that wasn't for real lol.  I just told the op what Sony tell the SOCOM fanbase everyday.   

 

I don't think Sony listens to anyone on these forums.  


Sarcasm is wasted on today's young ones just like youth.



FROST_420 - "Slant Six come back and save SOCOM!! 

                      Oh and keep jump in the game you kitties!!"

 

You're like 12...


     And ur "like" a gurl? Or just some punk being brave behind his computer? Go work out ur daddy issues punk, I already told u ur not welcome in our conversations.

Message 17 of 33 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/30/2012
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Nov 1, 2012

FROST_420 wrote:

SoCoM-PLeaSE wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

ANGRYTROLL wrote:

are you for reral maddenscrub accept a spoon full of dogpoo? beg for it? NO SONY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYER BASE NOT A OBVIOUS NONSOCOM FAN LIKE U

 


No that wasn't for real lol.  I just told the op what Sony tell the SOCOM fanbase everyday.   

 

I don't think Sony listens to anyone on these forums.  


Sarcasm is wasted on today's young ones just like youth.



FROST_420 - "Slant Six come back and save SOCOM!! 

                      Oh and keep jump in the game you kitties!!"

 

You're like 12...


     And ur "like" a gurl? Or just some punk being brave behind his computer? Go work out ur daddy issues punk, I already told u ur not welcome in our conversations.



You can't even spell GIRL lol. You must not get them. Next time you try to diminish someone by questioning their age you probably shouldn't name call and say things like " ur not welcome in our conversations." It' YOU'RE not ur, and it is you nobody likes. Now go be tuff somewhere else you incredibly intimidating poster you.

Message 18 of 33 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16957 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Nov 1, 2012

SoCoM-PLeaSE wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

SoCoM-PLeaSE wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

ANGRYTROLL wrote:

are you for reral maddenscrub accept a spoon full of dogpoo? beg for it? NO SONY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYER BASE NOT A OBVIOUS NONSOCOM FAN LIKE U

 


No that wasn't for real lol.  I just told the op what Sony tell the SOCOM fanbase everyday.   

 

I don't think Sony listens to anyone on these forums.  


Sarcasm is wasted on today's young ones just like youth.



FROST_420 - "Slant Six come back and save SOCOM!! 

                      Oh and keep jump in the game you kitties!!"

 

You're like 12...


     And ur "like" a gurl? Or just some punk being brave behind his computer? Go work out ur daddy issues punk, I already told u ur not welcome in our conversations.



You can't even spell GIRL lol. You must not get them. Next time you try to diminish someone by questioning their age you probably shouldn't name call and say things like " ur not welcome in our conversations." It' <<< its its, not "it'" YOU'RE not ur, and it is you nobody likes.<< says who?  names please.  name 10 people who dont like him.   Now go be tuff somewhere else you incredibly intimidating poster you.


 

Photobucket
Message 19 of 33 (263 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 09/30/2012
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: No need for a new Socom

Nov 1, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

SoCoM-PLeaSE wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

SoCoM-PLeaSE wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

ANGRYTROLL wrote:

are you for reral maddenscrub accept a spoon full of dogpoo? beg for it? NO SONY NEEDS TO LISTEN TO ITS PLAYER BASE NOT A OBVIOUS NONSOCOM FAN LIKE U

 


No that wasn't for real lol.  I just told the op what Sony tell the SOCOM fanbase everyday.   

 

I don't think Sony listens to anyone on these forums.  


Sarcasm is wasted on today's young ones just like youth.



FROST_420 - "Slant Six come back and save SOCOM!! 

                      Oh and keep jump in the game you kitties!!"

 

You're like 12...


     And ur "like" a gurl? Or just some punk being brave behind his computer? Go work out ur daddy issues punk, I already told u ur not welcome in our conversations.



You can't even spell GIRL lol. You must not get them. Next time you try to diminish someone by questioning their age you probably shouldn't name call and say things like " ur not welcome in our conversations." It' <<< its its, not "it'" YOU'RE not ur, and it is you nobody likes.<< says who?  names please.  name 10 people who dont like him.   Now go be tuff somewhere else you incredibly intimidating poster you.


 



Are you his "gurl" friend? lol 

Message 20 of 33 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes