Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Re: Lets play bombtech tonight.

May 12, 2012

Execrate wrote:

Madden is playing no respawn and having fun. I think he wins!  You  hamsters need to get back on your wheel and keep playing respawn.

One million people quit after S2

True, unlike the guys busy defending the game on the forum who do a lot of defending but no actual playing lol.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

May 12, 2012

Most guys on here don't play anything. You look at there trophies and the have less then five games. The ones that did play s4 have mostly respawn stats. So most people on here are meaningless. I have 8 days in socom and that is enough for me. I stopped playing because of clan issues not anything to do with s4. I play with less people now and not having 4v4s just makes it not fun for me. I don't like playing with randoms and most maps on s4 work better 4v4........ I also have 149 or so other games to play.......

It is funny you are desperately trying to start a argument. It really does not matter how much time anyone has in s4 it is still more socom time then you in the last eight years. At least they are talking about current things no hanging on to the past for 8 years.

I love R6V and hate R6V2. So you know what I do I play R6V1. It is that easy go play s2.... Instead you support games that have ruined hardcore gaming.

Any no respawn game is better then respawn.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

May 12, 2012

Execrate wrote:

Most guys on here don't play anything. You look at there trophies and the have less then five games. The ones that did play s4 have mostly respawn stats. So most people on here are meaningless. I have 8 days in socom and that is enough for me. I stopped playing because of clan issues not anything to do with s4. I play with less people now and not having 4v4s just makes it not fun for me. I don't like playing with randoms and most maps on s4 work better 4v4........ I also have 149 or so other games to play.......

It is funny you are desperately trying to start a argument. It really does not matter how much time anyone has in s4 it is still more socom time then you in the last eight years. At least they are talking about current things no hanging on to the past for 8 years.

I love R6V and hate R6V2. So you know what I do I play R6V1. It is that easy go play s2.... Instead you support games that have ruined hardcore gaming.

Any no respawn game is better then respawn.

I laugh when I think back to all the times you tried to argue with me how 16 vs 16 is so much better and more tactical but now your biggest complaint is that you prefer to play 4 x 4 and can't play that way lol.

For you it's different then for most Socom fans. Socom for you is just a game you play, not your favotire, not one you really care about. Anything with the name Socom on the box is fine by you even if it's an entirely different game. For actual fans of Socom the game, they come back expecting to find Socom gameplay and since it is their favorite franchise and not just some random game amongst others they would like to get it back on track. You ahev no real stake in it cause basically any round based game is Socom to you no matter how terrible the quality of the gameplay and features. You've all but admitted as long as a game is round based it's day one game of the year for you no matter what the condition of the game.

Unfortunately there's not enough people like that to keep a company afloat as proven by the closign of Zipper. Most people have higher standards then just being satisfied cause a game has a round based option. For a person that loved the creativity and interactivity of Socom style maps, who loved the original Socom game modes, the Socom gun mechanics with recoil, the staple Socom pistols,the lobbies that made the community tight knit and a lot different from the communties of many other games, etc. Round based alone doesn't provide any of that. Round based is just round based. That fact that you don't play COD Search and Destroy every day or Counterstrike everyday kind of defeats your whole theory that round based alone makes a game good or worth playing.

As you demonstrated, Socom is not a big deal to you, you reference R6 to compare how if you don't like changes you don't care but thats not the way it works for actual Socom fans. When other shooters fail or change for the worse we don't sit on their forums complaining cause the difference is those weren't our favorite shooters that mattered to us. Those weren't the shooters with the maps and game modes we loved so we are unphased by those changes, if we buy those other shooters and they aren't that great we don't really care cause that's not the franchise with everything we liked to begin with. Socom for you is like that, just another game that you really don't care what they do with it. For us, Socom was more then just a round based game, it was a great game that had us coming back every day for more. Most people who started from S3 on started when Socom was already going down the crapper and tend to be the people who don't understand the complaints cause Socom was already a subpar shooter for them to begin with. In that case many of them actually welcome change cause when they discovered Socom it really wasn't much worth keeping the way it was anyways so change tends to be great for those people. For the guys who played and experienced it from the beginning when it was great and when the maps were amazing and the proper size to make round based play viable it's not as easy to sit back and watch massive regression taking place and watch a game go so far downhill from where it was almost a decade ago.

Fact is most of the people defending the later games tend to not have much time playing. I would be willing to bet that my time in S1 alone was probably equal to your time in S3,CA, CON, and S4 combined and that's no exaggeration cause on top of playing the game daily sometimes pulling all nighters when I had days off or vacations, I did keep going back to it often after S2 released to play the better versions of the S1 maps sometimes. Total time when I finally logged on to S1 for the last time (which was probably within the last year or two) was probably 50 days play time. For the casual gamer that puts about 7 or 8 days in a game for it's entire life cycle the game doesn't matter as much and changes don't phase them cause it wasn't their favorite game. People who don't care about franchises tend to be the ones who are most open to changes in it.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

May 12, 2012

All I read was the first line and you are a dumb ***. I have never played 16v16 and never will.  I know s2 hd is gonna happen and I love the fact that you won't like it.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

May 13, 2012

Execrate wrote:

All I read was the first line and you are a dumb ***. I have never played 16v16 and never will.  I know s2 hd is gonna happen and I love the fact that you won't like it.

Funny thing is I'm the one who's been asking for it and you been the one fighting against it lol. Anyone who says classic fans wouldn't like an S3 HD remake are just to inexperienced with the franchise to even understand what they are talking about. You guys think we won't be happy with anything cause when guys like you came along after S1 and S2 you were oblivious to the massive overhauls that had us not liking the later games. Most Socom 1 fans liked S2 cause it was a proper sequel. The games after that (which you started with) were where the overhauls started. It was the only Socom you ever knew so you didn't grasp the overhauls or why people were upset and still don't to this day.

I'll bet you one thing. I'll have more time logged in an S2 HD then all you fanboy dev defenders would have combined. If such a title gets announced and you want to make that bet all take that bet all day long lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

May 13, 2012

You have more time inb s2 beacuse you are broke. You have 5 or less ps3 games. I want a s2 hd more then you cuase i actually play no resapwn con and s4 while You paly resapwn bf3/////

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

May 13, 2012

Execrate wrote:

You have more time inb s2 beacuse you are broke. You have 5 or less ps3 games. I want a s2 hd more then you cuase i actually play no resapwn con and s4 while You paly resapwn bf3/////

I don't have many PS 3 games cause there's nothing worth buying lol. You like terrible games so there's plenty of options for you cause you have no standards as proven with your defenses of S4 and CON. Why should I buy games that are downgraded from last Gen? Why should I buy either of these subpar Socoms when I have 4 PS 2 versions that had better campaigns and online features? Why should I buy a game like GTA 4 when I have Vice City and San Andreas on the PS 2 that are far superior in every aspect of the gameplay?

I have far more rounds of round based under my belt just from the first two games as you have in your entire Socom playing time of every iteration you've played lol. Also, my round based percentage during beta was much higher then your round based percentage lol. You've also already told me you buy and play all the respawn shooters yourself so you're a fraud pretty much. Only gamers with horrible standards by a game just cause it's round based even when the game is trash. That's what a fanboy does not a person looking for a good game. Seeing as you still haven't hit the 8 day mark on S4 and you been stuck as the 7 day mark since the game was like 4 months old your defenses for it are a sham. You like to play the forums not the game. I also had far better stats then you when I played the S4 beta, it was a simpleton game trying to sell on the tactical talking point which is no more true then any other shooter on the market today. Socom 4 even in round based isn't anymore tactical then any shooter on the market today.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

May 13, 2012

Execrate wrote:

OHHHH BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2047 posts

May 13, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

Execrate wrote:

OHHHH TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CS:GO = NeW CrAcK
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

May 13, 2012

FrOg___ wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

Execrate wrote:

OHHHH TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The company spewed out garbage with the socom name on it and they expect to be praised? I hope you all lose your jobs one by one because thats what Ziper employees deserve." -xSlappy

hahaha you cant help but follow me like a lost puppy, instead of getting so upset maybe you should go play mario kart and relieve some of that stress...

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 142 (129 Views)
0 Likes