I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 13, 2012

everyone can buy armor slick, you dont play the game anymore so go troll somewhere else. Stop following me please.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Message 71 of 175 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Sep 13, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

your excuses are lame, you take videos and try to prove something but put it in slow motion so it looks like your crosshairs are on him longer. If that was real time your crosshairs wouldnt be on him for a second.

Weak examples of why a game is bad, first it was obvious lag when someones gun disappeared which you called a hack, now its a slow motion video of you shooting someone with an F90 from a far distance acting like he should have died. There is no way you even took half of his health with that horrible accuracy you have. face the facts, it might take a while to kill someone but its the same way for everyone.

I know it was lag USMC said it was a glitch in con just busting his balls.

1 second is all you need to kill someone with a gun anymore is not Hardcore.

Did you buy yet or are you still broke I never saw you or USMC playing yet.

Message 72 of 175 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Sep 13, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

everyone can buy armor slick, you dont play the game anymore so go troll somewhere else. Stop following me please.

how was i trolling and how am i following you?  you said everyone has the same amount of health, that is not true, some people buy armor which increases their health.  and no, not everyone can by armor, only the people with enough money can buy armor.  you see slappy, when someone replies to a post with information regarding the post or thread, that is called posting.  when people reply to a thread or post that has nothing to do with the thread or post and is simply trying to derail the conversation, that is called trolling.

see? you learned something today!

Photobucket
Message 73 of 175 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Hey guys back to my topic...
First match ever without even playing a campaign match i went 6-10 (i was also spawn killed by a sniper twice).
It's a bad score but trust me...it's worse on U3 where i've seen people (even at level 50) going 0-12.
Btw i'm now going to play the campaign just to learn the buttons etc...
What's the best automatic weapon online?one that has a good precision and it's good at cmc and medium range.
Thanks

Message 74 of 175 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Sep 14, 2012
And i did only 6 kills because a late joined a match that already was 70-80
Message 75 of 175 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 14, 2012

BirthBS wrote:

Hey guys back to my topic...
First match ever without even playing a campaign match i went 6-10 (i was also spawn killed by a sniper twice).
It's a bad score but trust me...it's worse on U3 where i've seen people (even at level 50) going 0-12.
Btw i'm now going to play the campaign just to learn the buttons etc...
What's the best automatic weapon online?one that has a good precision and it's good at cmc and medium range.
Thanks

the best AR depends on how you play, the IAR is good for mid range and below combat and is the most accurate out of the Assualt rifles. It would be best to try them all out because each one is a little different but they all shoot similar. When using AR's you should always use burst to up your accuracy.

Message 76 of 175 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Ok thank you!

Message 77 of 175 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Sep 14, 2012
Read the whole thread and replied long before you started trolling the thread. Keep making lies about a game you don't even own. That seems to be what you're best at.
Message 78 of 175 (250 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1295 posts

Sep 14, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:
Read the whole thread and replied long before you started trolling the thread. Keep making lies about a game you don't even own. That seems to be what you're best at.

what lie did i make?

Message 79 of 175 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Sep 14, 2012

You are trying to make it seem like the guys are true to life they are not. You can kill anyone from anywere with any gun. You have not played the game.

Message 80 of 175 (239 Views)