Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/22/2011
Online
888 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

Execrate wrote:

There is even worse examples of how bad the hit detection is but I made this quick.

 

 

USMC loves this game you get so much health. The health is = to halo shield. Same movement as halo and aim for the head.


this video proves that the guy needs aiming practice for one.  for two he's shooting long range with p90?  for three, it looks like hes shooting across the enemy's hip....He should have died with that aim.

 

aka smokeethetire
Message 61 of 175 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

Lordmarshal wrote:

Execrate wrote:

There is even worse examples of how bad the hit detection is but I made this quick.

 

 

USMC loves this game you get so much health. The health is = to halo shield. Same movement as halo and aim for the head.


this video proves that the guy needs aiming practice for one.  for two he's shooting long range with p90?  for three, it looks like hes shooting across the enemy's hip....He should have died with that aim.

 


he complains about the game but hes sitting there playing it everyday.... Hes a little kid man.

 

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Message 62 of 175 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

Across the map? More like 10 - 20 feet  lol

 

The cross hairs are red forever I go off him for a sec then back on him and nothing registers. He never died.... Very bad Hit detection.

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Message 63 of 175 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/22/2011
Online
888 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

Execrate wrote:

Across the map? More like 10 - 20 feet  lol

 

The cross hairs are red forever I go off him for a sec then back on him and nothing registers. He never died.... Very bad Hit detection.


Lol...thats you?  Sorry dude but your aim is horrible and with a P90 that is across the map. look at where your crosshairs actually are..... unless Im mising something you are shooting him in the armor.....and missing to his left.

 

aka smokeethetire
Message 64 of 175 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/22/2011
Online
888 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 13, 2012

you would have probably killed him with a rifle.

aka smokeethetire
Message 65 of 175 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

I do not have great aim in any game but watch it on feel screen in hd. The cross hairs are red for ever. I miss for a second but get right back on him and it does not register at all. At the end I keep shooting just to keep him in there while I get cover to reload.

 

I can kill people with the p90 double that amount in the video. You can basily snipe with pistols lol

 

I really don't care I was just showing how not hardcore it is crazy amount of health.

 

 

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Message 66 of 175 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 13, 2012

Execrate wrote:

I do not have great aim in any game but watch it on feel screen in hd. The cross hairs are red for ever. I miss for a second but get right back on him and it does not register at all. At the end I keep shooting just to keep him in there while I get cover to reload.

 

I can kill people with the p90 double that amount in the video. You can basily snipe with pistols lol

 

I really don't care I was just showing how not hardcore it is crazy amount of health.

 

 


your video is in Slow motion so it seems like your crosshairs are on him longer, put this video in real time and everyone who plays this game will  laugh at you because your using a P90 aiming at his body from 30+ feet away and miss a majority of the spray and pray you call aiming.

 

crazy amount of health? do you not have the same amount as everyone else? excuse after excuse yet you play the game everyday i guarentee it.

 

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Message 67 of 175 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 13, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

Execrate wrote:

I do not have great aim in any game but watch it on feel screen in hd. The cross hairs are red for ever. I miss for a second but get right back on him and it does not register at all. At the end I keep shooting just to keep him in there while I get cover to reload.

 

I can kill people with the p90 double that amount in the video. You can basily snipe with pistols lol

 

I really don't care I was just showing how not hardcore it is crazy amount of health.

 

 


your video is in Slow motion so it seems like your crosshairs are on him longer, put this video in real time and everyone who plays this game will  laugh at you because your using a P90 aiming at his body from 30+ feet away and miss a majority of the spray and pray you call aiming.

 

crazy amount of health? do you not have the same amount as everyone else? excuse after excuse yet you play the game everyday i guarentee it.

 


I play when ever my friends are on I play with my friends it does not matter what we play,

 

You had to wait 2 weeks after it came out to get it because you could not afford $15. Don't even try to bust my balls on anything.

 

I can drop people with the p90 double or triple that distance. I can also kill someone from anywhere on the map with a pistol.

 

I like the game just saying it is not hardcore with unrealistic health horrible hit detection and infinite sprint. You can see I get right back on him once I start missing and it does not register.

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Message 68 of 175 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 13, 2012

your excuses are lame, you take videos and try to prove something but put it in slow motion so it looks like your crosshairs are on him longer. If that was real time your crosshairs wouldnt be on him for a second.

 

Weak examples of why a game is bad, first it was obvious lag when someones gun disappeared which you called a hack, now its a slow motion video of you shooting someone with an F90 from a far distance acting like he should have died. There is no way you even took half of his health with that horrible accuracy you have. face the facts, it might take a while to kill someone but its the same way for everyone.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Message 69 of 175 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 13, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

your excuses are lame, you take videos and try to prove something but put it in slow motion so it looks like your crosshairs are on him longer. If that was real time your crosshairs wouldnt be on him for a second.

 

Weak examples of why a game is bad, first it was obvious lag when someones gun disappeared which you called a hack, now its a slow motion video of you shooting someone with an F90 from a far distance acting like he should have died. There is no way you even took half of his health with that horrible accuracy you have. face the facts, it might take a while to kill someone but its the same way for everyone.


except for the guys that buy extra armor...

Photobucket
Message 70 of 175 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes