Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

give up, if he had aim bot he would hit every shot, he doesnt, using a mouse is why his aim is that good. Your just jealous that someone is better than you are.

 

Your lack of knowledge for this game is showing, i have proven the first video was a lie and now you brought more because you knew i was right... GIVE UP


its pretty obvious you didnt watch them
if you are saying the guy has skill its obvious you didnt watch them.

all your videos are from PC, until you find videos of ps3 cheaters your argument is void, this isnt a PC forum its PS3.

 

Whats amusing is you are actually surprised to see someone cheating on a PC game..... The easiest system to hack into. Keep searching youtube to prove something about a game you dont play..  like always.

 

 

 

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 175 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/09/2005
Offline
4566 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
I said cod is more competitive than constipation, which isn't in any way saying cod is competitive.

What is it about confrontation that is SO non competitive?  And please don't say it has anything to do with the run button.    While the game had it's issues (besides technical)  that made it lesser of a Socom game, but it is/was the closest thing to it this console generation.   Personally side switching and even round games killed some of the compotition and was a big part of it's decline as a Socom game, but it was still fun until it was abandoned and became infested with cheaters.  Still the game was way more competitive than any COD and most shooters this gen.

MakoShark Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 175 (324 Views)
Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

give up, if he had aim bot he would hit every shot, he doesnt, using a mouse is why his aim is that good. Your just jealous that someone is better than you are.

 

Your lack of knowledge for this game is showing, i have proven the first video was a lie and now you brought more because you knew i was right... GIVE UP


its pretty obvious you didnt watch them
if you are saying the guy has skill its obvious you didnt watch them.

all your videos are from PC, until you find videos of ps3 cheaters your argument is void, this isnt a PC forum its PS3.

 

Whats amusing is you are actually surprised to see someone cheating on a PC game..... The easiest system to hack into. Keep searching youtube to prove something about a game you dont play..  like always.

 

 

 



did you miss the point again slappy?  you really should get a net and hang it above your head because it seems everything goes right over it.

 

 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 175 (305 Views)
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 01/29/2009
Offline
896 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

give up, if he had aim bot he would hit every shot, he doesnt, using a mouse is why his aim is that good. Your just jealous that someone is better than you are.

 

Your lack of knowledge for this game is showing, i have proven the first video was a lie and now you brought more because you knew i was right... GIVE UP


its pretty obvious you didnt watch them
if you are saying the guy has skill its obvious you didnt watch them.

all your videos are from PC, until you find videos of ps3 cheaters your argument is void, this isnt a PC forum its PS3.

 

Whats amusing is you are actually surprised to see someone cheating on a PC game..... The easiest system to hack into. Keep searching youtube to prove something about a game you dont play..  like always.

 

 

 



did you miss the point again slappy?  you really should get a net and hang it above your head because it seems everything goes right over it.

 

 


LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!  Quote of the week so far! hahahaha!!!!

 

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 175 (302 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/29/2009
Offline
896 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

xSlappy wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

xSlappy wrote:

give up, if he had aim bot he would hit every shot, he doesnt, using a mouse is why his aim is that good. Your just jealous that someone is better than you are.

 

Your lack of knowledge for this game is showing, i have proven the first video was a lie and now you brought more because you knew i was right... GIVE UP


its pretty obvious you didnt watch them
if you are saying the guy has skill its obvious you didnt watch them.

all your videos are from PC, until you find videos of ps3 cheaters your argument is void, this isnt a PC forum its PS3.

 

Whats amusing is you are actually surprised to see someone cheating on a PC game..... The easiest system to hack into. Keep searching youtube to prove something about a game you dont play..  like always.

 

 

 


 

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 175 (301 Views)
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

War pig you try to pass yourself off as an adult and then make posts that a 8 year old would make, you dont fool anyone but continue to be a troll like always.

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 175 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

My videos is ps3 it is a hack lol

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 175 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/03/2010
Offline
1295 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

Execrate wrote:

My videos is ps3 it is a hack lol


its not a hack kid, its called lag.

 

"Socom Confrontation was a remake of socom 2" -Slick
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 175 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/19/2010
Offline
2200 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

Sep 11, 2012

MakoShark wrote:

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
I said cod is more competitive than constipation, which isn't in any way saying cod is competitive.

What is it about confrontation that is SO non competitive?  And please don't say it has anything to do with the run button.    While the game had it's issues (besides technical)  that made it lesser of a Socom game, but it is/was the closest thing to it this console generation.   Personally side switching and even round games killed some of the compotition and was a big part of it's decline as a Socom game, but it was still fun until it was abandoned and became infested with cheaters.  Still the game was way more competitive than any COD and most shooters this gen.


He means to say that since it never gave him an unfair advantage it didn't allow him to be competitive.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 175 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/03/2009
Offline
4253 posts
 

Re: Is SOCOM 4 MP still alive?

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

There is even worse examples of how bad the hit detection is but I made this quick.

 

 

USMC loves this game you get so much health. The health is = to halo shield. Same movement as halo and aim for the head.

___________________________________________________________
I backed H-Hour ! Why because I would rather play a game then run my mouth on a forum.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1687497632/h-hour-worlds-elite-0






Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 175 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes