Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 07 2012
By: A_P_E_X__KILLER Sackboy 469 posts

Hey Sony there is a need for a great classic 3rd person shooter. The market is empty!

[ Edited ]
15 replies 464 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

So what do we have to do to get you to build this game? Sony there are hardly no shooters that are 3rd person and there are none that have a great multiplayer. Isn't this a great idea Sony? How about building this game? Just my own opinion but it sucks having the money and no game to spend it on.

Message 1 of 16 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: Hey Sony there is a need for a great classic 3rd person shooter. The market is empty!

Oct 7, 2012

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

So what do we have to do to get you to build this game? Sony there are hardly no shooters that are 3rd person and there are none that have a great multiplayer. Isn't this a great idea Sony? How about building this game? Just my own opinion but it sucks having the money and no game to spend it on.

Maybe we could start a poll and get thousands of people to vote for it, making it a top ten request?????!!!!!! 
Oh, that's right......
:smileysad:
Message 2 of 16 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: Hey Sony there is a need for a great classic 3rd person shooter. The market is empty!

Oct 7, 2012

SoCoM-PLeaSE wrote:

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

Maybe we could start a poll and get thousands of people to vote for it, making it a top ten request?????!!!!!! 
Oh, that's right......
:smileysad:

Too funny Socom,  Im am not sure anymore what is Sony's motivation to build games. Us yelling here, millions of complaints and nothing happened or got better.  So I thought to say I have some cash I want to spend but no good game to spend it on. *G* Lets see how that works. hehehe

All I can say nowadays is "one can hope they wake up and smell the roses" !!!!

Message 3 of 16 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

Oct 7, 2012
Yeah, I got some money to spend as well and can't find any good tactical 3rd person shooter on the market... Looks like I'll get AC3 at the end of the month... But this is not enven close of a shooter, hopefully AC3 will be fun enough until GTAV.
GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 4 of 16 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Oct 8, 2012

Stackcluster wrote:
Yeah, I got some money to spend as well and can't find any good tactical 3rd person shooter on the market... Looks like I'll get AC3 at the end of the month... But this is not enven close of a shooter, hopefully AC3 will be fun enough until GTAV.

No doubt, my ps3 is a paper weight for quite some time now. Sucks ... First person shooters have ruined the market. At what point do these guys realize that not everyone wants to play a first person shooter? Hell that's one of the reasons I loved classic socom. They had their game and I had mine.

Message 5 of 16 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
813 posts

Oct 16, 2012

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

Stackcluster wrote:

No doubt, my ps3 is a paper weight for quite some time now. Sucks ... First person shooters have ruined the market. At what point do these guys realize that not everyone wants to play a first person shooter? Hell that's one of the reasons I loved classic socom. They had their game and I had mine.

Agreed.  My PS3 just collects dust and Slack I bought the last AC and got half way though and quit cause I was bored out my freakin' mind.  I can only sneak up and assinate someone so many times before it gets to were I want to do it to myself.  And the story does anyone have a clue what the **bleep** they are talking about now?  Ok I get it the templars are the secret society muthas that have ruined everything...enought already...God I hope I can sell crack on the corners in GTAV.....

Message 6 of 16 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

xXEXORCISTXx wrote:

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

Stackcluster wrote:

Agreed.  My PS3 just collects dust and Slack I bought the last AC and got half way though and quit cause I was bored out my freakin' mind.  I can only sneak up and assinate someone so many times before it gets to were I want to do it to myself.  And the story does anyone have a clue what the **bleep** they are talking about now?  Ok I get it the templars are the secret society muthas that have ruined everything...enought already...God I hope I can sell crack on the corners in GTAV.....

Sony are you listening??? There are adults who want an adult 3rd person shooter with a  great multiplayer. Sony you do realize you had this once in classic socoms! Well if you will listen you can have it again. Imagine, Sony building games for their fans who want to play them. What a concept!

Message 7 of 16 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 16, 2012

ac3 doing great not also for socom4: SUCKS

Message 8 of 16 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Oct 19, 2012

lucien122 wrote:

First off socom 4 isn't a socom. Secondly still silence from Sony. Its sad.

Message 9 of 16 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Oct 21, 2012

A_P_E_X__KILLER wrote:

lucien122 wrote:

First off socom 4 isn't a socom. Secondly still silence from Sony. Its sad.

What is even more sad is that this is the last socom forum active and its dead as well. **bleep**.

Message 10 of 16 (252 Views)
0 Likes