Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/09/2005
Offline
4566 posts
 

Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier - the most TACTICAL & TEAMWORK shooter ever!

Oct 30, 2012

He's talking about Nocom 4..........

MakoShark Trophy Card
Message 41 of 44 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/24/2009
Offline
813 posts
 

Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier - the most TACTICAL & TEAMWORK shooter ever!

Oct 30, 2012

smilecry wrote:

random bullet spray shouldnt be a part of the game, objectives shouldnt be blinking and beeping, claymores would be manually activated, ammunition wouldnt magically fill your mags back up just by reloading, this list could go on for days but you get the point.

as for this now who's on the realistic feel if you can have a point about bullet spray that is not realistic then cover falls into the same catagory.


Socom wasn't meant to be a simulater of what the us seals really do, because if that was the case they would have never been able to kill Bin Laden...Because if the squad leaders had jester as their team mate they would have all died!

 

However he may have been the one who was flying the helicopter that went down...

Message 42 of 44 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/27/2011
Offline
732 posts
 

Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier - the most TACTICAL & TEAMWORK shooter ever!

Oct 31, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

smilecry wrote:

OH I see I am dealing with the idon't want to change croud not a problem but this is funny to see some of you guy can't accept change this is still present in socom players if you can not addapt to change then stay stuck where you are with no new socom game of late.


oh is that what you are dealing with?  im so glad you know what you are talking about and all.  now, would you like to talk about that actual subject at hand or do you want to continue to deflect and try and hide the fact that your argument doesnt stand up?  its up to you really...


     Tell me, is all this change supposed to make them better players? Is that what the "change campaign" is all about? I find it funny people who can barely play the game think they know it and what it needs to improve. Why don't these people try and find out what would improve them as players.


i just read an interesting post in the resident evil forums, tell me this isnt the exact same thing we have going on here.  some kid saying the old resident evil games were to hard for his little brain to figure out so they needed to be dumbed down, now he likes them.

 


MLn_22 wrote:


Las_Plagas1 wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

resident evil isnt really the kind of game where you can just jump in and understand everything thats going on. they probably shouldnt have tried to attract a newer fan base. i have many friends that refuse to buy resident evil just because they havent played the earlier ones


Oh, why is that, you don`t need the other RE`s to understand the story, each game has a new outbreak, and you get to know the characters in each game anyway. Also it seems to work for them, this started from RE 4, where it started to change from Survival horror to action horror, so people are still buying them.


still you miss out on other characters like wesker, jill, rebecca, and many others if you barely start with 6.

 


miss out ?

 

what if he doesnt care ? lol

 

 

I only played 1h of RE2, and never played any other RE games before RE5 cause i was scared and got angry at the game cause i didnt know what to do in RE2.

 

Its true, they give no hints, its like how are ppls supposed to know that you have to grab an item, then place it there, then move a statue, then rotate it, then activate something for an item to fall and then grab it to activate something else ?

 

 

Like yes, that frustrated me.

 

I always liked the RE games but didnt play them, but then a friend convinced me to try RE5 and i loved it.

 

I read so much about the story and characters, that even if i didnt play all the older games, i am perfectly fine.


It is funny slick thinks re was hard at some point? It was never hard it was always obvious. They never said the game was hard you just thought it was.You say s4 and re are easy now and then you go play cod zombies and gta. Two games that have no thought process at all. Every time I come back hear you get more retarded.

 

Message 43 of 44 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/11/2003
Offline
16881 posts
 

Re: Ghost Recon Future Soldier - the most TACTICAL & TEAMWORK shooter ever!

Oct 31, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

FROST_420 wrote:

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

smilecry wrote:

OH I see I am dealing with the idon't want to change croud not a problem but this is funny to see some of you guy can't accept change this is still present in socom players if you can not addapt to change then stay stuck where you are with no new socom game of late.


oh is that what you are dealing with?  im so glad you know what you are talking about and all.  now, would you like to talk about that actual subject at hand or do you want to continue to deflect and try and hide the fact that your argument doesnt stand up?  its up to you really...


     Tell me, is all this change supposed to make them better players? Is that what the "change campaign" is all about? I find it funny people who can barely play the game think they know it and what it needs to improve. Why don't these people try and find out what would improve them as players.


i just read an interesting post in the resident evil forums, tell me this isnt the exact same thing we have going on here.  some kid saying the old resident evil games were to hard for his little brain to figure out so they needed to be dumbed down, now he likes them.

 


MLn_22 wrote:


Las_Plagas1 wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

resident evil isnt really the kind of game where you can just jump in and understand everything thats going on. they probably shouldnt have tried to attract a newer fan base. i have many friends that refuse to buy resident evil just because they havent played the earlier ones


Oh, why is that, you don`t need the other RE`s to understand the story, each game has a new outbreak, and you get to know the characters in each game anyway. Also it seems to work for them, this started from RE 4, where it started to change from Survival horror to action horror, so people are still buying them.


still you miss out on other characters like wesker, jill, rebecca, and many others if you barely start with 6.

 


miss out ?

 

what if he doesnt care ? lol

 

 

I only played 1h of RE2, and never played any other RE games before RE5 cause i was scared and got angry at the game cause i didnt know what to do in RE2.

 

Its true, they give no hints, its like how are ppls supposed to know that you have to grab an item, then place it there, then move a statue, then rotate it, then activate something for an item to fall and then grab it to activate something else ?

 

 

Like yes, that frustrated me.

 

I always liked the RE games but didnt play them, but then a friend convinced me to try RE5 and i loved it.

 

I read so much about the story and characters, that even if i didnt play all the older games, i am perfectly fine.


It is funny slick thinks re was hard at some point? It was never hard it was always obvious. They never said the game was hard you just thought it was.You say s4 and re are easy now and then you go play cod zombies and gta. Two games that have no thought process at all. Every time I come back hear you get more retarded.

 


where did i say they were hard?  i said they required thinking, i didnt say they were hard, the person i quoted said they were to hard.

 

read much?

Photobucket
Message 44 of 44 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes