Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 30 2012
By: Th3_Sarcophagus First Son 7 posts

Do you hate being accused of cheating?

38 replies 482 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

Hey follow legit socom players. Do you ever have a great game and get accused of cheating for it. I am an average socom player, have been playing for 8 years so have much experience. I am nothing amazing but am very good in the clutch and when I win a must win round for my team or get MVP I almost always get accused of cheating with one shot, lag, or jailbroke which is redicalous. I joined a 4v4 game late, got in at the fourth round and we were losing all 3 rounds with nothing but random 1:2 kd scrubz no offense. I joined the game expecting to join on the losing team but didnt care since the other team all had 2:1 and they were in a clan with a 100 rated CHEZZY. I dont no what happened. I jumped in killed all 4 of them on frostfire easily, then we 5-0 them to win in the 8th round. I get MVP and went 8-0. No player could jump in and do that, I will admit it was a lot of luck and just straight instincts and adrenline lol. But they started aborting to avoid a loss and called me a cheater in the lobby lol. I just wanted to share this to ask for some of yalls clutch stories and favorite memories of having a great game or moment.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 39 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Do you hate being accused of cheating?

Oct 1, 2012
It doesnt bother me at all when people call me a cheater. I know I am not cheating and they are just hating because I can out gun them on a consistent basis.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 39 (470 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Ya man I get what your saying, its just scrubz complaining and making excuses. But I remember when socom was a tight knit community where people would give you respect or say good game if you played good. Now its always **bleep** wars after the games between nerds. I could care less about them accusing me of cheating it just shows their lack of skill and integrity.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 39 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2255 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Th3_Sarcophagus wrote:

Hey follow legit socom players. Do you ever have a great game and get accused of cheating for it. I am an average socom player, have been playing for 8 years so have much experience. I am nothing amazing but am very good in the clutch and when I win a must win round for my team or get MVP I almost always get accused of cheating with one shot, lag, or jailbroke which is redicalous. I joined a 4v4 game late, got in at the fourth round and we were losing all 3 rounds with nothing but random 1:2 kd scrubz no offense. I joined the game expecting to join on the losing team but didnt care since the other team all had 2:1 and they were in a clan with a 100 rated CHEZZY. I dont no what happened. I jumped in killed all 4 of them on frostfire easily, then we 5-0 them to win in the 8th round. I get MVP and went 8-0. No player could jump in and do that, I will admit it was a lot of luck and just straight instincts and adrenline lol. But they started aborting to avoid a loss and called me a cheater in the lobby lol. I just wanted to share this to ask for some of yalls clutch stories and favorite memories of having a great game or moment.

That guy CHEZZY is a well known cheater on Con,  if you joined the room on his team and went 8-0 in 2 rds the other team probably assumed you was one of his cheating friends.  Also I have plenty of great games and I never get accused of cheating.  I don't get many 1 shot kills (unless it's a headshot) and I wear light amour so I ussally die from 1 or 2 shots if they can hit me.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 39 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1451 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I love being called a cheater. To me they are just saying, "you are so much better than me that i can't accept it and must accuse you of cheating because you are better than i will ever hope to be." It helps boost my already over inflated ego lolz.

With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 39 (394 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Can people not read and comprehend a well organized paragraph. I obviously said I joined in on the losing team and we came back in 5 rounds when we were down by three and I came in and dominated because I am probably one of the top 100 clutch players of all time. I was on the scrub team playing against Cheezy. Learn to **bleep** read, interpret, and use your brain.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 39 (378 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 4, 2012
My bad bro that reply was ment for MADDEN
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 39 (377 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Can people not read and comprehend a well organized paragraph. I obviously said I joined in on the losing team and we came back in 5 rounds when we were down by three and I came in and dominated because I am probably one of the top 100 clutch players of all time. I was on the scrub team playing against Cheezy. Learn to **bleep** read, interpret, and use your brain

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 39 (377 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2255 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Th3_Sarcophagus wrote:

Can people not read and comprehend a well organized paragraph. I obviously said I joined in on the losing team and we came back in 5 rounds when we were down by three and I came in and dominated because I am probably one of the top 100 clutch players of all time. I was on the scrub team playing against Cheezy. Learn to **bleep** read, interpret, and use your brain.

I can read but I'll admit I did scan your well written paragraph/wall of text and missed the point of the post.  If you did join the losing team and beat the cheaters good shlt, I love doing that shlt, being that I'm probably one of the top 10 clutch SOCOM players of all time imo.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 39 (370 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Lol, I love the sarcasm Madden. Its all good man, the only reason I complained was because I wanted more posts to keep this thread alive. Imagine if 2 0f the top 10 greatest clutch players of all time were on the same team, lol. I f you have the new madden add me and then maybe I can actually play a game and not be accused of cheating. Vote Mitt Romney.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 39 (354 Views)
0 Likes