Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 18 2011
By: mchaza Uncharted Territory 1998 posts

Custom game idea: Snipers, run!

6 replies 5 views Edited Mar 18, 2011

i fought of an neat custom game were there are 2 sides, and 1 side contains people armed only with a sniper rifle and the rest are armed with nothing. An the goal of the game is to complete the objective despite having no guns and the enemy have snipers. 

It would make some interesting tactics by the team with no guns to plant the bomb to stay out of sight of the sniper in the tower. And that for snipers they can go to such vantage points and not worry about getting sniped in the face. 

An simple fun mode that also should be No respawn and have around 10 minutes time limit. The attackers are the ones with no guns and the defenders have the snipers.

what you think 

The following post may contain traces of error's or bias behaviour
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1998 posts

Re: Custom game idea: Snipers, run!

Mar 19, 2011
no one care to share opinion on such mode. I guess everyone too busy posting can i have beta code threads.
The following post may contain traces of error's or bias behaviour
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Mar 19, 2011

mchaza wrote:

i fought of an neat custom game were there are 2 sides, and 1 side contains people armed only with a sniper rifle and the rest are armed with nothing. An the goal of the game is to complete the objective despite having no guns and the enemy have snipers. 

It would make some interesting tactics by the team with no guns to plant the bomb to stay out of sight of the sniper in the tower. And that for snipers they can go to such vantage points and not worry about getting sniped in the face. 

An simple fun mode that also should be No respawn and have around 10 minutes time limit. The attackers are the ones with no guns and the defenders have the snipers.

what you think 

im sorry but thats sound stupid IMO. remember its just my opinion. but if they plant the bomb cant they snipers just snipe them or easily defuse the bomb??

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9699 posts

Mar 19, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Mar 19, 2011

hmmmm from what i have played in the beta , that wouldnt work out so well. game needs more grass and taller grass so u can be more camo but u defently cant just run and have not been shot by a sniper sounds fun but this game dosnt work like metal gear solid

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 19, 2011

soulds like a cool idea to me however it also reminds me of a mp game mode in halo where one guy was a sniper and the rest tryed to make there way to him to kill him.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Mar 19, 2011

lawl

op is trying to play you guys

I was one of the first people in the world to get on the beta. This was before they changed the playlist to standard and classic suppression.

They had every game mode up plus 3 custom games. 

custom game 1

custom game 2

sniper run

OP is trying to make it look like it was his idea when it gets put back into the playlist.

FTR i never played it, there was only 4 people online in the beta and we were all sitting in classic suppression for an hour waiting for a game. Eventually dunhamsmash, roper and a few other zipper guys joined and we got the first game in the beta i think.

nice try op, try getting a life tho.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes