Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Re: Counter strike GO beta live stream at 5pm est time

Aug 1, 2012

The game looks great. I'm not a graphics **bleep** it looks GOOD ENOUGH and the gameplay looks awesome.

I was wrong CS:GO SUCKS
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 26 (288 Views)
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Aug 1, 2012

SCOOTER-NA- wrote:
where did u hear it has third person? do u have a link?
MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I watch a few minutes of the live stream and the game looks great. I've heard CS:GO will have a 3rd person view as well. 

I discussed it last friday in the community room with a long time counter-strie player who is up to date with everything CS, he said it will have 3rd person option for PS3.  Then I did a youtube search of Counter Strie Global Offensive thrid person view and it had videos of people playing the beta in 3rd person.   I didn't get too excited about the view becuse it look like ots. I would link a video but I'm leaving for work now. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 26 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
635 posts

Aug 1, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

SCOOTER-NA- wrote:
MADDENKING1980 wrote:

I watch a few minutes of the live stream and the game looks great. I've heard CS:GO will have a 3rd person view as well. 

I discussed it last friday in the community room with a long time counter-strie player who is up to date with everything CS, he said it will have 3rd person option for PS3.  Then I did a youtube search of Counter Strie Global Offensive thrid person view and it had videos of people playing the beta in 3rd person.   I didn't get too excited about the view becuse it look like ots. I would link a video but I'm leaving for work now. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oow9AqtSbWQ

There is your link.  Looks like it is a PC hack.  There are no crosshairs.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 26 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

butt_rubber wrote:

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

SCOOTER-NA- wrote:
MADDENKING1980 wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oow9AqtSbWQ

There is your link.  Looks like it is a PC hack.  There are no crosshairs.

and here is ur vid, everytime I see ur name I hear Peter G.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 26 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
120 posts

Aug 1, 2012
It will not have third person lol
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2047 posts

Aug 1, 2012

PAUL-AWOL- wrote:

Thats a MOD dude, not the actual game..lol...Here is a better Vid of the gameplay. This game will replace Socom for me. Gameplay > Graphics, Cant wait for this new crack.

CS:GO = NeW CrAcK
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 26 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5501 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Don't think I been this excited for a game ever. That first link at the 1 hour mark is socom... just first person, will be playing cs:go for the rest of the ps3's life cycle if it all goes well
PSN:PRE_-CISION-_

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 26 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 1, 2012
"socom remake would still have outdated movement. Con feels better to me but I will play either way." Are you kidding? Con has the worst and slowest character movement of any shooter i've ever played. It was the one thing socom4 did better than con. You turn like a slug, and when using the "run button" it feels like you're a four hundred pound fat **bleep** on a rail.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 26 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Aug 1, 2012

socompete123 wrote:
It will not have third person lol

We'll see... I was skeptical until I saw the video.  The guy knew everything about CS and I find him to always be a creditable source. 

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 26 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 1, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
"socom remake would still have outdated movement. Con feels better to me but I will play either way." Are you kidding? Con has the worst and slowest character movement of any shooter i've ever played. It was the one thing socom4 did better than con. You turn like a slug, and when using the "run button" it feels like you're a four hundred pound fat **bleep** on a rail.

try playing resident evil 5, its not really a shooter, but it owns the "slow sluggish movement" title.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 26 (197 Views)
0 Likes