Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Re: Confrontation 2! Stand Up With Me Socom People!

Nov 18, 2012

Oo-V3RONiCA-oO wrote:
What would you like for Socom Confrontation 2?

Everything the same but a little prettier.

No quick sniping no vera or very limited range.

Party system to join lobbies.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 225 (389 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Same Engine/ But more smoother/Faster loading, Frequent updates  and more weapons more armor looks/ Faction. Take out the vera lol. Clan wars Lobby. Tounrment Lobby. !!My idea  Is for us to pay 20 dollars a year for us to be online in the game so it can reduce the chance of cheating. So an admin can watch the server most of the time. I think all of this will suceed Of them making Socom Confrontation 2. Plus more new Good maps and old! Same Engine but an upgrade version of it thats all. No Barrel explosion around us lol. All this will be good and they will make alot of money if they make it.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 225 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3585 posts

Nov 18, 2012

I am sorry but Confrontation 2 is a horrible idea people!!! Why on earth would you pick a game which was a failure for a socom and was plagued with problems and features which didn't work? I see the same excuse which is its the closest thing to older socoms for the ps3.

Well thats not good enough. This is the first socom that not only didn't have a SP but it introduced new features which none of the classic socomers wanted. Seth did this without approval from anyone who was a fan. Look people I would love a new socom too but in this day and age its best we find someone who can deliver a true classic socom!!!!

Who ever that may be? A classic socom is the only way to revive socom and make it popular once more. Heop this doesn't offend to many but this is the truth. Socom can only be classic.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 225 (364 Views)
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Nov 18, 2012

uh--oh wrote:

I am sorry but Confrontation 2 is a horrible idea people!!! Why on earth would you pick a game which was a failure for a socom and was plagued with problems and features which didn't work? I see the same excuse which is its the closest thing to older socoms for the ps3.

Well thats not good enough. This is the first socom that not only didn't have a SP but it introduced new features which none of the classic socomers wanted. Seth did this without approval from anyone who was a fan. Look people I would love a new socom too but in this day and age its best we find someone who can deliver a true classic socom!!!!

Who ever that may be? A classic socom is the only way to revive socom and make it popular once more. Heop this doesn't offend to many but this is the truth. Socom can only be classic.

You are a troll the game worked great for me I did not have many issues.  It was laggy week one but I played in a private room. Week 2 fine for me. I froze 20 times or less out of 20 days played. The so called problems have been in every shooter to date.

Blk ops 2 is horrid right now.... Rainbow 6 V2 did not work at all for 2 weeks. GRFS , BF and Moh all have mic issues. Black ops with all that money is having trouble. BIG DEAL!

Only 7 maps and online only selling a million copies is very successful.

Con 2 online only 12 maps psn only $30  2 million easy day one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 225 (354 Views)
Fender Bender
3585 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

You are a troll the game worked great for me I did not have many issues.  It was laggy week one but I played in a private room. Week 2 fine for me. I froze 20 times or less out of 20 days played. The so called problems have been in every shooter to date.

Blk ops 2 is horrid right now.... Rainbow 6 V2 did not work at all for 2 weeks. GRFS , BF and Moh all have mic issues. Black ops with all that money is having trouble. BIG DEAL!

ex Im the troll? For speaking the truth. LOL That game has always been plagued with programming errors. I also noticed how you left out the changes that took place. Run buttons, OTS views, weapon wheels. How about trying to throw a grenade with either hand? I coud go on but Confrontation in any socomers eyes will never be a true socom.

So if you only freeze 20 times I am happy for you. Have what fun you can. When it boils down to reviving socom. The ONLY WAY it will work is if socom goes back to its roots which is completely classic and then modernized into the realm of the ps3 high graphics etc....

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 225 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Nov 19, 2012

uh--oh wrote:

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

ex Im the troll? For speaking the truth. LOL That game has always been plagued with programming errors. I also noticed how you left out the changes that took place. Run buttons, OTS views, weapon wheels. How about trying to throw a grenade with either hand? I coud go on but Confrontation in any socomers eyes will never be a true socom.

So if you only freeze 20 times I am happy for you. Have what fun you can. When it boils down to reviving socom. The ONLY WAY it will work is if socom goes back to its roots which is completely classic and then modernized into the realm of the ps3 high graphics etc....

Con is better then s2! but either style I want socom. Talking crap about any socom fan is lame.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 225 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3585 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Con is better then s2! but either style I want socom. Talking crap about any socom fan is lame.

Dude I know your crazy. There is no way on this earth that Con could beat old socoms, NOT EVER>..

My socoms had more features and most important they worked. I could throw a grenade with both hands. Oh let me see I do beleive there was 22 maps compared to your 7. LMAO please.. Lets not forget I could make a room any way I wanted them. Had no run button just one anologue to push forward. I could jump-climb.. etc...I couid text in servers or lobbies or even in the room. I could pm someone wihtout having to go to the XMB.

I would say your not a true socom fan and probably never have been one.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 225 (317 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Nov 19, 2012

uh--oh wrote:

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Dude I know your crazy. There is no way on this earth that Con could beat old socoms, NOT EVER>..<<< con was better than socom 2, 3, and ca. 

My socoms had more features and most important they worked. I could throw a grenade with both hands.<<< not on socom 3 you couldnt, they didnt fix that until ca released. you throw a grenade around a corner and it would fly strait up and then over your own shoulder, but you knew that right?   Oh let me see I do beleive there was 22 maps compared to your 7. << socom 1 had 22 maps?  socom 2 didnt have 22 maps either, it had its own maps and then they threw socom 1s maps in with it because the games were almost identical, they were built with the same engine and hade next to no differences. there has never been a socom game built with 22 brand new maps.  if they were to make a con 2 they could have done the same thing, release the game with 7 new maps and include the 12 that con 1 had giving a grand total of 19 maps.   LMAO please.. Lets not forget I could make a room any way I wanted them. << you mean like confrontation? Had no run button just one anologue to push forward. I could jump-climb.. etc...I couid text in servers or lobbies or even in the room.<< and thats a big deal why?   you can text on any and every ps3 game, how often do you do it?  I could pm someone wihtout having to go to the XMB. << cause hitting that one extra button is so time consuming and difficult right?

I would say your not a true socom fan and probably never have been one.<< and i know for a fact you never were a socom fan until recently, you just repeat what you have seen others say.  thats why you dont know things like the fact you couldnt throw a frag in socom 3 with either hand around corners.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 225 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3585 posts

Nov 19, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Execrate wrote:

uh--oh wrote:

Dude I know your crazy. There is no way on this earth that Con could beat old socoms, NOT EVER>..<<< con was better than socom 2, 3, and ca. 

My socoms had more features and most important they worked. I could throw a grenade with both hands.<<< not on socom 3 you couldnt, they didnt fix that until ca released. you throw a grenade around a corner and it would fly strait up and then over your own shoulder, but you knew that right?   Oh let me see I do beleive there was 22 maps compared to your 7. << socom 1 had 22 maps?  socom 2 didnt have 22 maps either, it had its own maps and then they threw socom 1s maps in with it because the games were almost identical, they were built with the same engine and hade next to no differences. there has never been a socom game built with 22 brand new maps.  if they were to make a con 2 they could have done the same thing, release the game with 7 new maps and include the 12 that con 1 had giving a grand total of 19 maps.   LMAO please.. Lets not forget I could make a room any way I wanted them. << you mean like confrontation? Had no run button just one anologue to push forward. I could jump-climb.. etc...I couid text in servers or lobbies or even in the room.<< and thats a big deal why?   you can text on any and every ps3 game, how often do you do it?  I could pm someone wihtout having to go to the XMB. << cause hitting that one extra button is so time consuming and difficult right?

I would say your not a true socom fan and probably never have been one.<< and i know for a fact you never were a socom fan until recently, you just repeat what you have seen others say.  thats why you dont know things like the fact you couldnt throw a frag in socom 3 with either hand around corners.

Slick I guess thats why Confrontation outsold socom 2 and had more online ever in the history of socom. Yep Con was the best ever.... Dude you are pathetic.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 225 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Nov 20, 2012

uh--oh wrote:

Slick I guess thats why Confrontation outsold socom 2 and had more online ever in the history of socom. Yep Con was the best ever.... Dude you are pathetic.

So you are saying since cod out sold s2 that s2 sucks?

Adam lambert is better then slayer cause he sold more cds?

Justin B is better then Wu Tang becuase he sold more cds?

That kind of thinking does not work try again.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 225 (291 Views)
0 Likes