Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 02/18/2010
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012
Not sure what you mean slick.
Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 406 (344 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/29/2010
Offline
2047 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
If it comes to console, this might be a wet dream.


CS:GO or the Zombie Mod?

CS:GO = NeW CrAcK
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 406 (343 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 02/18/2010
Offline
583 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO it's not coming to console, ZM of course. Oh well, still a GREAT game.
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 406 (340 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/29/2010
Offline
2047 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012

xSTG-x-ASSassIN wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOO it's not coming to console, ZM of course. Oh well, still a GREAT game.


And you know this for sure? Or are you just speculating?

CS:GO = NeW CrAcK
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 406 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:

Lol again TOMB&SLICK im going to tell you this one more time. Just because you live on Socom forums doesn't make you good.Like a true Socom fan Tomb I played all Socoms. Which is why I don't act like im 10 on here by dissing S2 when Socom 3 is my favorite. You haven't proved you played S1, S2 or anything. If you guys wasn't such newbies you would had known in S3 most people became alot more competitive then in the first two Socoms and "WE" already establish whose better then the next person. With the leaderboards legit at the time we 1v1 but you aren't aware of this cause your a garbage awanabe hardcore fan which blinds u. With the leaderboards being full of cheaters I can't show you how much better of a true Socom player I am over you. You on the other hand could give me your Socom 3 nm so I can see if you was actually good. Also Seith Luis can say watever he want. CS is nothing like Socom and it will not be anything like Socom. It's 100% Different, Seith Luis obviously missed CS by a long shot releasing Socom 1&2.

 I type on my phone so all you can quit your **bleep**.

 

 REAL SOCOM PLAYERS DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS FORUM WHICH NEVER EXIST BACK THEN AND CAN TELL CSGO IS NOT LIKE SOCOM AND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR BEING PRAISED ALONG WITH SOCOM FOR ANY REASON. PLAYING CSGO IS LIKE SAYING YOU NEVER DISLIKE COD BACK WHEN IT WAS JUST AS HARDCORE THEN SOCOM 2. (CAUSE SOCOM1&2 WAS NEVER EVEN THAT HARDCORE). YOU GOING TO BE PLAYING A FPS WHICH NEVER WILL AMOUNT TO A TPS. 


No one who played all the Socom would ever claim that Vigilance was played for respawn if you started before S3. That's a fact. I played a ton of vigilance in Socom 2 and never once in any room I ever joined was it played respawn. That's how I know you started with S3. You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself Bailey.

 

Also, you never tried counterstrike so stop blowing smoke up people's butts. Here's a review of Counterstrike which released before the first Socom. Don't tell me Socom didn't copy the counterstrike as the foundation for it's game.

counterstrike review

 

Here's some excerpts about the game, this review is from two years before the first Socom released:

 

"Counter-Strike divides players into teams of terrorists and counterterrorists in four game modes: rescue/hold hostages, bomb target/defuse bomb, escape from/guard an area, and assassinate/guard a VIP. None of these ideas are particularly original, but they're well implemented, and they strike an effective balance between realistic stealth and frenzied action."

 

"Games are played in short rounds, and when you're killed, you sit out the round as an invisible observer; there are no deathmatch-style respawns. This creates a strong social aspect, because with "dead" players chatting, there can be an enormous sense of tension for the remaining players stalking each other."

 

"The game is not in any way newbie-friendly, despite the inclusion of a simple offline tutorial. You'll have to leave your ego at the door when you encounter the countless veteran players you'll face online. Fortunately, the abundance of experienced players means you can quickly learn the tricks of the trade through observation."



No FPS can do it like SOCOM. Learning quickly from other experience players is on every multiplayer gm so this is pointless info. Everyone wasn't good on SOCOM so I guess this into not for scrubs like you lol.. FPS will bring fast and linear gameplay that will not bring back that addicting SOCOM formula. TPS are design to bring you into the game in a way which a FPS can't do but a TPS can do everything a FPS do. Adding lobbies, One life per round want change this either. SOCOM 4 had "dead"players chating, and one life per round but S4 sucked, SOCOM Con had this also but it also sucked. Obviously this wasn't why SOCOM had intense matches. Why keep denying what made SOCOM great? TPS with, Lobbies, with involving gameplay. SOCOM 4 & Con took of vehicles became a image of SOCOM 2 and failed.  Now if they kept vehicles and just made it better guess how good SOCOM would be. 
Madden, and CoD keep involving making every thing better. CoD adding killstreaks they didn't decide to take out killstreaks, SOCOM shouldn't have took of vehicles it was a perfect edition. Game got great reviews just like S2. 
Im not about to even argue about this respawn **bleep** again you sound really dum. You obviously never experience SOCOM 2 since day1.(Which makes me believe you never even played S1). Let me guess you so stupid you probably look online to see if vigilance was a respawn map scub.. You do realise the three most popular respawn maps were Frostfire, Vigilence, Chain Reaction? I actually remember the poll with the best respawn map being FF, Vig, and ChainReaction. 
Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 406 (318 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
320 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012
Lol frog you wasnt even good and SvGz watevea sucks and use lag switches. Only reason i know about your clan was because i was in it then left. The best players on socom3 was mostly in same clan and this took place right after I left yo garbage **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 406 (303 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
Registered: 02/19/2003
Offline
14053 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:

Lol again TOMB&SLICK im going to tell you this one more time. Just because you live on Socom forums doesn't make you good.Like a true Socom fan Tomb I played all Socoms. Which is why I don't act like im 10 on here by dissing S2 when Socom 3 is my favorite. You haven't proved you played S1, S2 or anything. If you guys wasn't such newbies you would had known in S3 most people became alot more competitive then in the first two Socoms and "WE" already establish whose better then the next person. With the leaderboards legit at the time we 1v1 but you aren't aware of this cause your a garbage awanabe hardcore fan which blinds u. With the leaderboards being full of cheaters I can't show you how much better of a true Socom player I am over you. You on the other hand could give me your Socom 3 nm so I can see if you was actually good. Also Seith Luis can say watever he want. CS is nothing like Socom and it will not be anything like Socom. It's 100% Different, Seith Luis obviously missed CS by a long shot releasing Socom 1&2.

 I type on my phone so all you can quit your **bleep**.

 

 REAL SOCOM PLAYERS DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS FORUM WHICH NEVER EXIST BACK THEN AND CAN TELL CSGO IS NOT LIKE SOCOM AND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR BEING PRAISED ALONG WITH SOCOM FOR ANY REASON. PLAYING CSGO IS LIKE SAYING YOU NEVER DISLIKE COD BACK WHEN IT WAS JUST AS HARDCORE THEN SOCOM 2. (CAUSE SOCOM1&2 WAS NEVER EVEN THAT HARDCORE). YOU GOING TO BE PLAYING A FPS WHICH NEVER WILL AMOUNT TO A TPS. 


No one who played all the Socom would ever claim that Vigilance was played for respawn if you started before S3. That's a fact. I played a ton of vigilance in Socom 2 and never once in any room I ever joined was it played respawn. That's how I know you started with S3. You can lie to me but you can't lie to yourself Bailey.

 

Also, you never tried counterstrike so stop blowing smoke up people's butts. Here's a review of Counterstrike which released before the first Socom. Don't tell me Socom didn't copy the counterstrike as the foundation for it's game.

counterstrike review

 

Here's some excerpts about the game, this review is from two years before the first Socom released:

 

"Counter-Strike divides players into teams of terrorists and counterterrorists in four game modes: rescue/hold hostages, bomb target/defuse bomb, escape from/guard an area, and assassinate/guard a VIP. None of these ideas are particularly original, but they're well implemented, and they strike an effective balance between realistic stealth and frenzied action."

 

"Games are played in short rounds, and when you're killed, you sit out the round as an invisible observer; there are no deathmatch-style respawns. This creates a strong social aspect, because with "dead" players chatting, there can be an enormous sense of tension for the remaining players stalking each other."

 

"The game is not in any way newbie-friendly, despite the inclusion of a simple offline tutorial. You'll have to leave your ego at the door when you encounter the countless veteran players you'll face online. Fortunately, the abundance of experienced players means you can quickly learn the tricks of the trade through observation."



No FPS can do it like SOCOM. Learning quickly from other experience players is on every multiplayer gm so this is pointless info. Everyone wasn't good on SOCOM so I guess this into not for scrubs like you lol.. FPS will bring fast and linear gameplay that will not bring back that addicting SOCOM formula. TPS are design to bring you into the game in a way which a FPS can't do but a TPS can do everything a FPS do. Adding lobbies, One life per round want change this either. SOCOM 4 had "dead"players chating, and one life per round but S4 sucked, SOCOM Con had this also but it also sucked. Obviously this wasn't why SOCOM had intense matches. Why keep denying what made SOCOM great? TPS with, Lobbies, with involving gameplay. SOCOM 4 & Con took of vehicles became a image of SOCOM 2 and failed.  Now if they kept vehicles and just made it better guess how good SOCOM would be. 
Madden, and CoD keep involving making every thing better. CoD adding killstreaks they didn't decide to take out killstreaks, SOCOM shouldn't have took of vehicles it was a perfect edition. Game got great reviews just like S2. 
Im not about to even argue about this respawn **bleep** again you sound really dum. You obviously never experience SOCOM 2 since day1.(Which makes me believe you never even played S1). Let me guess you so stupid you probably look online to see if vigilance was a respawn map scub.. You do realise the three most popular respawn maps were Frostfire, Vigilence, Chain Reaction? I actually remember the poll with the best respawn map being FF, Vig, and ChainReaction. 

You can throw all the insults you want. You're just steaming mad cause your BS was pointed out.  Everyone who has ever played Socom before Socom 2 knows for a fact that Vigliance was played round based. You are the only person ever on a forum or in game who I ever heard say Vigilance is a respawn map and thats how Socomers played it. And if you say that cause all you ever played in Socom is respawn then you need to stop calling other people scrubs cause it just makes you look completely foolish.

 

Again, Socom was made to be a third person counterstrike. It has the same kind of modes, same round based formula, etc. You're just pulling the little boy tantrum "3rd person rules 1st person sucks!" type argument. It's not about what view you like, it's the game content. Socom shares more in common with CS then any other shooter ever made. That's fact.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Please use plain text.
Message 97 of 406 (299 Views)
Reply
First Son
Registered: 01/22/2010
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012
Respawn was irrelevant until they added ranked respawns in s4, I do remember when people were cheating on s3 with ranked respawn rooms though and I believe 7 and 3 rooms, respawn back in the day was to warm up, then meet up with your clan and own and that's it. Vigilance a respawn map? When in doubt meth it out. Neither s2 or con was vigilance ever spoken to be a respawn map, drugs are bad.
Please use plain text.
Message 98 of 406 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/29/2010
Offline
2047 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:
Lol frog you wasnt even good and SvGz watevea sucks and use lag switches. Only reason i know about your clan was because i was in it then left. The best players on socom3 was mostly in same clan and this took place right after I left yo garbage **bleep**.

Keep telling yourself that skrub, if that's what helps you sleep at night.  My clan and I never cheated/switched I guess that shows you are the one that's garbage for believing that non sense and I will take it as a compliment cause we/I always played legit.. Hence why we no longer play cause of coders/switchers? lmao... Get over yourself already and your lame insults.

CS:GO = NeW CrAcK
Please use plain text.
Message 99 of 406 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/19/2010
Offline
2200 posts
 

Re: CS:GO

Aug 17, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:

Lol again TOMB&SLICK im going to tell you this one more time. Just because you live on Socom forums doesn't make you good.Like a true Socom fan Tomb I played all Socoms. Which is why I don't act like im 10 on here by dissing S2 when Socom 3 is my favorite. You haven't proved you played S1, S2 or anything. If you guys wasn't such newbies you would had known in S3 most people became alot more competitive then in the first two Socoms and "WE" already establish whose better then the next person. With the leaderboards legit at the time we 1v1 but you aren't aware of this cause your a garbage awanabe hardcore fan which blinds u. With the leaderboards being full of cheaters I can't show you how much better of a true Socom player I am over you. You on the other hand could give me your Socom 3 nm so I can see if you was actually good. Also Seith Luis can say watever he want. CS is nothing like Socom and it will not be anything like Socom. It's 100% Different, Seith Luis obviously missed CS by a long shot releasing Socom 1&2.

 I type on my phone so all you can quit your **bleep**.

 

 REAL SOCOM PLAYERS DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS FORUM WHICH NEVER EXIST BACK THEN AND CAN TELL CSGO IS NOT LIKE SOCOM AND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR BEING PRAISED ALONG WITH SOCOM FOR ANY REASON. PLAYING CSGO IS LIKE SAYING YOU NEVER DISLIKE COD BACK WHEN IT WAS JUST AS HARDCORE THEN SOCOM 2. (CAUSE SOCOM1&2 WAS NEVER EVEN THAT HARDCORE). YOU GOING TO BE PLAYING A FPS WHICH NEVER WILL AMOUNT TO A TPS. 



 first of all, who cares about how good you are or are not at a game?  i was pretty good at all the socoms, but im not going to get it put on my business cards.

 

second, socom was built off of counter strike, this is a fact, i dont care if you like it or not its a fact that you cannot deny.

 

and 3rd, not only did  this message board did exist back then but it was the most popular message board on all of playstation.com.   they used to keep the message boards listed in order of activity and this one was at the top a good chunk of the time and in the top 5 all the time.

 

and as far as socom 3 being more competitive, thats fals as well.  socom 1 started gamebattles, it used to be socombattles in fact.  socom 3 was the first game to be dumbed down, thats right, they purposly made it easier to give non socom players a fighting chance.  i believe the words they used was "we want to even the playing field, we want someone brand new to the series to have just a good of a chance as a long time vet to the franchise"   << this was them talking about why they added random bullet spray instead of a recoil system.  they said they didnt want new players running out and getting killed at the beginning of every round getting discouraged and quitting.  so they made the guns inaccurate.

 

 

 


And now they think they're good:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 100 of 406 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes