Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
583 posts

Re: CS:GO

Aug 14, 2012
Looks like execrate aka clueless troll can get owned at cs. Respawn is unranked. Go play grfs and get killed by an invisible player in ots and instantly respawn. Sorry though, cs doesn't have madden run button, cod ads, grfs invisibility, or magical flashing beacons. Can't wait to make fun of your kdr, going to be hilarious.
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 406 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Arms race is respawn and ranked.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 406 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Aug 14, 2012

You won't play GRFS because it involves strategy and teamwork. Everyone has the same tools at their disposal only difference I can comprehend how to use them.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 406 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 14, 2012
HAHAHA Grfs is a joke, it's for the people that find cod to be too hard. lol It takes the arcade style to a different level, whith things like invisibility.
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 406 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Aug 14, 2012

You made fun of GRFS for only having one no respawn mode while you play SND lol

Say whatever you want about GRFS but you will never beat me at it. FACT

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 406 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 14, 2012
You made fun of snd while grfs only has one no respawn mode. lolol If your stats follow the same pattern as socom and co, a 2 year old could beat you.
Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 406 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Aug 14, 2012

I never said anything about SND try again. Don't talk stats if your going to hide yours.

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 406 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 14, 2012
Maybe you should hide yours, they are atrocious. Oh, and you bash cod and all other "respawn" games constantly. Grfs is the biggest one.
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 406 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Respawn Players and modes not the game. I like cod SP and I would play siege if it was not so rushed and you didn't have to hear the other team when you die.

I don't hide my stats IDC about them I play for fun. I do not get paid to play when I do I will start camping like yourself.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 406 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 16, 2012

Lol again TOMB&SLICK im going to tell you this one more time. Just because you live on Socom forums doesn't make you good.Like a true Socom fan Tomb I played all Socoms. Which is why I don't act like im 10 on here by dissing S2 when Socom 3 is my favorite. You haven't proved you played S1, S2 or anything. If you guys wasn't such newbies you would had known in S3 most people became alot more competitive then in the first two Socoms and "WE" already establish whose better then the next person. With the leaderboards legit at the time we 1v1 but you aren't aware of this cause your a garbage awanabe hardcore fan which blinds u. With the leaderboards being full of cheaters I can't show you how much better of a true Socom player I am over you. You on the other hand could give me your Socom 3 nm so I can see if you was actually good. Also Seith Luis can say watever he want. CS is nothing like Socom and it will not be anything like Socom. It's 100% Different, Seith Luis obviously missed CS by a long shot releasing Socom 1&2.

I type on my phone so all you can quit your **bleep**.

REAL SOCOM PLAYERS DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT THIS FORUM WHICH NEVER EXIST BACK THEN AND CAN TELL CSGO IS NOT LIKE SOCOM AND IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR BEING PRAISED ALONG WITH SOCOM FOR ANY REASON. PLAYING CSGO IS LIKE SAYING YOU NEVER DISLIKE COD BACK WHEN IT WAS JUST AS HARDCORE THEN SOCOM 2. (CAUSE SOCOM1&2 WAS NEVER EVEN THAT HARDCORE). YOU GOING TO BE PLAYING A FPS WHICH NEVER WILL AMOUNT TO A TPS. 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 406 (202 Views)
0 Likes