Get this game
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 406 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: CS:GO

Aug 12, 2012
Socom design like CS just because socom and CS the only games without respawn doesnt make it fact. Socom is a top of the line tps. CS is garbage. People say SR is design like GTA because its no doubt about it. You dont here people saying cod was inspired after bf, because the game looks and plays different. CS is FPS and looks nothing like socom ask someone who never heard of socom or CS to see if the see any similaritys. Socom not even that hardcore its just cod and bf so casual its makes socom seem hardcore. Socom more like a splinter cell type of game. Using one gun earning money to get better guns, so you next round you be just on a totally different lvl seems like to much. I mean dang you watch sports you dont see all this challenging stuff. I hate when games do this. Section8 is a perfect example **bleep** I got to do so much just to play. Eve also come to mind when I hear hardcore. Socom all you got to do is have fun and use common sense and you might be good. Other hardcore games are more about the game just being to serious and just being plan boring.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 406 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Aug 12, 2012

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:
Socom design like CS just because socom and CS the only games without respawn doesnt make it fact. Socom is a top of the line tps. CS is garbage. People say SR is design like GTA because its no doubt about it. You dont here people saying cod was inspired after bf, because the game looks and plays different. CS is FPS and looks nothing like socom ask someone who never heard of socom or CS to see if the see any similaritys. Socom not even that hardcore its just cod and bf so casual its makes socom seem hardcore. Socom more like a splinter cell type of game. Using one gun earning money to get better guns, so you next round you be just on a totally different lvl seems like to much. I mean dang you watch sports you dont see all this challenging stuff. I hate when games do this. Section8 is a perfect example **bleep** I got to do so much just to play. Eve also come to mind when I hear hardcore. Socom all you got to do is have fun and use common sense and you might be good. Other hardcore games are more about the game just being to serious and just being plan boring.

Wow, i couldn't understand you lol

BF3 Stats
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 406 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
630 posts

Aug 12, 2012

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:

Socom 4 yes, previous socom's no. 

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 406 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3804 posts

Aug 12, 2012

It will be out soon!!! 21st baby be there! 

I was wrong CS:GO SUCKS
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 406 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16881 posts

Aug 13, 2012

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:

that was god awful to read.   but anyhow.... what makes it a fact is seth luisi said socom was based off of counter strike.  thats what makes it a fact.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 406 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
583 posts

Aug 13, 2012
For once (i can't believe i'm saying this) i agree with slick. ;O
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 406 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Aug 13, 2012

S_L_I_C_K wrote:

BaiLeYBoY92 wrote:

that was god awful to read.   but anyhow.... what makes it a fact is seth luisi said socom was based off of counter strike.  thats what makes it a fact.

Don't bother trying to explain things to this guy. He's already lying on this thread saying saying he played Socom 1-3 when he actually started with S3. He bases his time on the S3 classic map packs to argue how Socom 1 and 2 played. He's the one who argued with me that no one played Vigilance round based and that it was a respawn map cause that's how him and his buddies played it on the S3 map packs lol. He also knows nothing about CS and is arguing blindly against what he doesn't understand just like the way he used to argue against S1 and S2 without playing them. What he doesn't realize is that if you read the review for the original Counterstrike which released before Socom on IGN and then read the review for Socom 1 which released later it sounds like they are reviewing the exact same game with the exception being third person for Socom.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 406 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4253 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 14, 2012

Looks like USMC aka SGT can play CS with his move and enjoy instant respawn.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/13/counter-strike-global-offensive-coming-to-psn-august-21st/

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 406 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Execrate wrote:

Looks like USMC aka SGT can play CS with their move and enjoy instant respawn.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/08/13/counter-strike-global-offensive-coming-to-psn-august-21st/

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive brings the industry’s leading team-based action gameplay and adds new weapons, dramatically improved visual effects, and a skill-based matchmaking system to provide all players with a competitive and engaging experience.

Developing for PlayStation 3 gave us a great opportunity to take advantage of the unique qualities of the platform. For example, we’re supporting a wide range of input devices including the PlayStation MovePlayStation Move sharp shooter, and even keyboard and mouse.

Naturally, support for these devices means that different players in the same match might be using different controllers. Players using mouse and keyboard might end up playing against players using a joystick or motion controls. Our matchmaking system allows us to support all of these input devices without disrupting the balance of the game – you’ll be matched against players who perform at your skill level, regardless of what controller you (or they) choose to use. The system maintains a separate ranking for each input device, so players should feel free to experiment with each one.

In addition to the standard classic gameplay, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has two extra game types – Arms Race, and Demolition mode. These are fast-paced “gun progression” modes where a player begins with a certain weapon and advances through a sequence of weapons whenever they score a kill. In the Arms Race, players take part in a massive deathmatch with instant respawns, where new weapons are awarded immediately after a kill. Backstab an opponent to take them down a level, and rack up kills as you work toward the final weapon: a golden knife.

Demolition mode provides a twist on the classic bomb-planting formula. Players attack (and defend) a single bombsite armed with similar starting weapons. Get one kill and you’ll receive a new weapon in the next round. Get two or more kills in a round and you’ll be rewarded with bonus grenades. Dominate the match and get a kill in every round to reach the ultimate weapons, powerful sniper rifles!

Arms Race and Demolition mode both come with new maps designed for fast-paced gameplay. These modes provide new players with an opportunity to try out the core shooting mechanics of Counter-Strike in a fun and competitive environment, and provide veteran players with more ways to show off their skills.

As part of the PSN PLAY 2012 line-up, players will have a chance to pre-order and receive a bonus XMB theme during the week prior to launch. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive will be released on August 21st for $14.99 (PS Plus members pay $11.99).

Grab your friends, and join the action.

-Day 1 buy 4 me

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 406 (207 Views)
0 Likes