Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2505 posts

Re: Abandoned question

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

harley7 wrote:

it was a preorder bonus. if someone still has the store code that wasnt used and the code is still valid.

Edit: removed inappropriate content

Harley, you Canadians just don't know how to follow the rules, now look what you've done, the mods had to edit your post because you are spreading gameshare propaganda.   Shame on you, the price of an all Canadian meal will be raised.

Message 11 of 37 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Sep 29, 2012

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

The dlc does not change the core of the game if you can have fun with it you can have fun on any other mode or map.

Real Socom fans understand what he means cause it's an actual Socom game mode. You're a bandwagon fan so you're oblivious to why a Socom fan would view the demo pack more favorably then the rest of the game.

You are an example of someone I would imagine would be on the TRS site. A person who does not play socom but thinks he is a vet. There are just as many vets that are not brats that love the s4 objective modes. You and Paul sound like cod noobs just want a new map pack not game. The s4 for dlc is still s4 if you like it you like s4 one mode does not change the game.

Message 12 of 37 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16259 posts

Sep 29, 2012

MADDENKING1980 wrote:

harley7 wrote:

it was a preorder bonus. if someone still has the store code that wasnt used and the code is still valid.

Edit: removed inappropriate content

Harley, you Canadians just don't know how to follow the rules, now look what you've done, the mods had to edit your post because you are spreading gameshare propaganda.   Shame on you, the price of an all Canadian meal will be raised.

haha thats funny. again sorny just screwing over the users. i gameshare all the time, tell cops! as for the all canadian meal, i think the summer drink sale is over, so i hope they dont raise the all canadian meal price. but ive been ordering mcdoubles and adding big mac sauce, mmm as good as a big mac, just without the crappy lettuce.

Message 13 of 37 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Im gonna take Pauls advice on the demo pack, as I remember playing SOCOM 1 and 2 with him occasionally back in the hayday of those games.

I just wanted to check out Abandoned as I have not seen in it a long time and it would be nice to see an original socom map on S4.

But thanks for the heads up that the level is never full and most likely not worth getting as I would never be able to play it.

Message 14 of 37 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

The dlc does not change the core of the game if you can have fun with it you can have fun on any other mode or map.

Real Socom fans understand what he means cause it's an actual Socom game mode. You're a bandwagon fan so you're oblivious to why a Socom fan would view the demo pack more favorably then the rest of the game.

You are an example of someone I would imagine would be on the TRS site. A person who does not play socom but thinks he is a vet. There are just as many vets that are not brats that love the s4 objective modes. You and Paul sound like cod noobs just want a new map pack not game. The s4 for dlc is still s4 if you like it you like s4 one mode does not change the game.

Who you kidding, you stopped playing Socom 4 after a couple weeks and only defend it for tolling purposes. Your buddy Big_B a long time back told me that when he was trying to defend you lol. I said you don't even play Socom and just defend it cause you enjoy trolling the real Socom fans and the attention it gets you and Big_B informed me that you were playing with him under your real name but ended with "though admittedly he played for a very short stint." You're a fraud.

And by the way, if the "real" Socom fans are all playing Socom 4 why do all I hear from S4 players is "wah, these guys don't communicate i can only play when my clan's on, wah everyones always playing respawn, wah everyone is using GLs and C4, wah no one votes out the GL users". That's cause you guys are playing with the bandwagoners, very few actual Socom players touch that game and you know it even if you can't admit it to protect you trolling agenda. It's funny how you call the TRS goers the trollers yet everythread you have ever been involved in has been to attack people and defend a game you played for a week total lol.

Sig: Socom 1 and 2 best games I've played on any console.
Message 15 of 37 (245 Views)
Wastelander
730 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Love or hate T4U everyone agrees he is the biggest loser here.

Message 16 of 37 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Oct 2, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

Trandslation: "Ok he just stated facts I can't counter so like the typical troll I'll sidestep what he said and just throw a random  insult and hope no one notices I couldn't counter or deny anything he just stated."

Message 17 of 37 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Oct 2, 2012

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

Trandslation: "Ok he just stated facts I can't counter so like the typical troll I'll sidestep what he said and just throw a random  insult and hope no one notices I couldn't counter or deny anything he just stated."

I don't feed trolls.
Message 18 of 37 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14053 posts

Oct 2, 2012

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

I don't feed trolls.

If that was true you would have starved to death a long time ago. The true troll is a guy who defends a game he played for a week that even put the developer out of business simply cause he enjoys the fact other people were disappointed with it. I actually kind of feel sorry for you cause outside of these forums you're obviously a very sad and lonely person. Forum trolling is something that very miserable people enjoy. People who hate their lives and have a desperate obsession with trying to make others feel their pain lol.

The difference between you and real Socom fans is we actually had games we played and devoted a lot of time to and that's where our stances come from, we don't say we like a particular Socom based on what reaction we think we'll get from it, it's based off actual preference and lot's of play time. You have no stance. You (by your own admission in the past) go to numerous forums to troll people. It's not even about Socom for you, subect matter is unimportant to you, you simply go against the grain of any forum you happen to be on in hopes you get some attention to fill that huge void in your life of no friends and complete neglect from your parents.

Message 19 of 37 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Oct 3, 2012

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

TOMBSTONE4U wrote:

DEATHxTOLL187 wrote:

I don't feed trolls.

If that was true you would have starved to death a long time ago. The true troll is a guy who defends a game he played for a week that even put the developer out of business simply cause he enjoys the fact other people were disappointed with it. I actually kind of feel sorry for you cause outside of these forums you're obviously a very sad and lonely person. Forum trolling is something that very miserable people enjoy. People who hate their lives and have a desperate obsession with trying to make others feel their pain lol.

The difference between you and real Socom fans is we actually had games we played and devoted a lot of time to and that's where our stances come from, we don't say we like a particular Socom based on what reaction we think we'll get from it, it's based off actual preference and lot's of play time. You have no stance. You (by your own admission in the past) go to numerous forums to troll people. It's not even about Socom for you, subect matter is unimportant to you, you simply go against the grain of any forum you happen to be on in hopes you get some attention to fill that huge void in your life of no friends and complete neglect from your parents.

I did not read any of that thanks for wasting your time responding again. I wonder how many people do that to you.

Message 20 of 37 (166 Views)
0 Likes