Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1831 posts

Re: x e n o s a g a = a d d i c t i n g

Feb 15, 2006

elderscrolls wrote:
I just finished it last night.  I'll start .hack tonight.

what was your completion time?
Message 11 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Feb 15, 2006
I loved the first one but hated the second because they messed the battle system up even more. It had a great storyline if only it had a better battle system.
Message 12 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Feb 15, 2006

I spent around 59 hours on Xenosaga. 

.hack is interesting.  No random encounter.  They offer a good and lengthy tutorial at the begining of the game in addition to a long message board.  I think the board provides excellent info.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games,"

"You can communicate to a new cybercity. Did you see the movie The Matrix? Same interface. Same concept. Starting from next year, you can jack into The Matrix!"
Message 13 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6312 posts

Feb 15, 2006

charliepig wrote:
I loved the first one but hated the second because they messed the battle system up even more. It had a great storyline if only it had a better battle system.

I so hear that. lol I wish the battle system was more like Xenogears. That would kick @ss.
Message 14 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 15, 2006
I own both Xenosaga I and II.  Never played it though, because I have a lot of other games to finish. But it's impossible because my sister broke the activation disk and now we're waiting for it to come through mail.:robotmad:

But it looks really fun. Can't wait to play it.
Message 15 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1831 posts

Feb 16, 2006

jasonphamtastico wrote:
I own both Xenosaga I and II.  Never played it though, because I have a lot of other games to finish. But it's impossible because my sister broke the activation disk and now we're waiting for it to come through mail.:robotmad:

But it looks really fun. Can't wait to play it.

what activation disk?

yeah, i was so skeptical to buy this game. didnt really know what it would be like. i made an awesome decision though, since it was only 15 bucks. ususally even when im not sure about something i try to think about it, but im glad i dove all over this game. AMAZING!

Message 16 of 16 (0 Views)
0 Likes