Feb 17 2006
By: B-A-M~ Treasure Hunter 6722 posts

wth is the point of cheese in DQ8?

7 replies 6 views Edited Feb 17, 2006
i have like a mllion pieces of cheese and i dont know what to do with it:smileysad:
Message 1 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

Re: wth is the point of cheese in DQ8?

Feb 17, 2006

B-A-M wrote:
i have like a mllion pieces of cheese and i dont know what to do with it:smileysad:

Feed it to munchie during battle and you'll see.
Formally chaynes...
Message 2 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1922 posts

Feb 18, 2006
I honestly didn't find the cheeses to be all that helpful while playing the game. It was a waste of a turn in my opinion. But it is cute seeing Munchie doing stuff, so I used it every once in a while just for fun.
Message 3 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2513 posts

Feb 18, 2006
It is a waste of turn, the only "real" use for it is to sell it and make money from it

G.A.P member since Jan 23, 2004
t
Message 4 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Feb 18, 2006
I never used a single piece of cheese the whole game. I kept telling myself, ok next battle I'll use it just to see what happens. Then I would forget I wanted to. So I would make a mental note to do it again, and I would forget again. And thus, Munchie never got to eat his cheese. lol

Message 5 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19284 posts

Feb 18, 2006

thebaldduelist wrote:
I never used a single piece of cheese the whole game. I kept telling myself, ok next battle I'll use it just to see what happens. Then I would forget I wanted to. So I would make a mental note to do it again, and I would forget again. And thus, Munchie never got to eat his cheese. lol

Never used any. I kept it just in case I needed it for the pot.
Please do not send me a friend's request without telling me who you are and where I know you from. Thank you.

Message 6 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7811 posts

Feb 18, 2006

thinkfreemind wrote:
I honestly didn't find the cheeses to be all that helpful while playing the game. It was a waste of a turn in my opinion. But it is cute seeing Munchie doing stuff, so I used it every once in a while just for fun.

What's even funnier............(Spoiler).......................is that you're actually feeding your crusty old Grand-Dad!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 7 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2521 posts

Feb 19, 2006
Use the cheese in the alchemy pot to create all kinds of cheeses for Munchie to use in battle.
There's different cheeses for offensive attacks, healing, and buffing.
I found it to be a waste of time.  But some of those rare cheeses can be used to alchemise some handy items.
Message 8 of 8 (6 Views)
0 Likes