Feb 22 2010
By: Sedatedlife Fender Bender 2984 posts

thanks for all the great disscusions

3 replies 10 views Edited Feb 22, 2010
I have been posting on this forums and others over the last couple years.I used to find these forums enjoyable and a nice place to discuss games in a polite manner but lately i find the forums upset and aggrevate me more and more because of all the whining and complaing and just plain out rude people it has almost started to get me to the point where i quit enjoying games and for that reason i will be leaving and quit reading all the negativity maybe i will find the fun in games again i posted here because this is where my vast majority of post have been.Thanks to the many valuable posters who show respect and start great conversations those i will miss and the rpg general board has been the best example of that.
Message 1 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4713 posts

Re: thanks for all the great discussion

Feb 22, 2010
Too many negative posts? This is one of the best gaming forums I have come across and the rude comments have been extremely light compared the average gaming site. Sure there is whining and complaining but that is the majority of posts in almost any forum.
Message 2 of 4 (10 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5269 posts

Re: thanks for all the great disscusions

Feb 22, 2010
Bye, I'm sure you'll be missed /sarcasm.
Message 3 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2195 posts

Re: thanks for all the great discussion

Feb 22, 2010

TechnoGolem wrote:
Too many negative posts? This is one of the best gaming forums I have come across and the rude comments have been extremely light compared the average gaming site. Sure there is whining and complaining but that is the majority of posts in almost any forum.

Very true. You should see IGN.

Message 4 of 4 (10 Views)
0 Likes