First Son
26 posts

Re: kingdom hearts 2

Mar 4, 2006
im just messin with you jayle but bro i dont think games are going to be appealing to 60 year olds (Jack Thompson ROFL!)
Message 21 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Mar 4, 2006

Wraith86 wrote:
im just messin with you jayle but bro i dont think games are going to be appealing to 60 year olds (Jack Thompson ROFL!)

Yes, some are, my dad is turning 60 this year, and he loved FFX and Devil May Cry!

Jack Thompson is mentally retarded, I doubt he's even human, maybe he's like a 600 year old martian or something....  Uh-oh, he might be reading this forum, we better shut up before he sues us!  Hahaha! 

Message 22 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 4, 2006
let me correct you jayle, he will try to sue us. hes a really bad lawyer obvioulsy hes only won 1 case and that was hot coffee which was blatantly CJ having sex with his girl. hes a very stupid man imo hes attacking what he thinks is a weak business ( video game industry ) just for money... and if im correct he started going after video game companys when his cousin ran over 3 people and killed them, this is where he came in and said video games did it video games did it !!!
Message 23 of 23 (0 Views)
0 Likes