Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 06 2006
By: blitz_ace Uncharted Territory 1831 posts

i need insrtuction manuals.....

8 replies 1 views Edited Feb 6, 2006
so i recently bought xenosaga, tales of symphonia, and metroid prime for 43 bucks all together! xenosaga didnt come with an instruction manual though..... i downloaded one and printed it, but i want an actual copy of it, and searched looking for one for a while, even ebay, and i cant find it. does anyone know where i can actually buy an instruction manual?

also, i have played and beaten ffx, but when i bought it from my friend for 5 bucks it didnt come with the instruction manual, so i want that one too.... i like these just to have.

so if you could contribute where to buy copies of the instruction manuals for ffx and xenosaga that would awesome!

thanks in advance

edit: added the word "instruction" before the word "manual" 4 times lol............

Message Edited by blitz ace on 02-06-200605:56 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Re: i need insrtuction manuals.....

Feb 6, 2006

blitz ace wrote:
so i recently bought xenosaga, tales of symphonia, and metroid prime for 43 bucks all together! xenosaga didnt come with a manual though..... i downloaded one and printed it, but i want an actual copy of it, and searched looking for one for a while, even ebay, and i cant find it. does anyone know where i can actually buy a manual?

also, i have played and beaten ffx, but when i bought it from my friend for 5 bucks it didnt come with the manual, so i want that one too.... i like these just to have.

so if you could contribute where to buy copies of the manuals only for ffx and xenosaga that would awesome!

thanks in advance

A good online source for game info is GameFAQs.com.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1831 posts

Feb 6, 2006

PHOENIX33 wrote:

blitz ace wrote:
so i recently bought xenosaga, tales of symphonia, and metroid prime for 43 bucks all together! xenosaga didnt come with a manual though..... i downloaded one and printed it, but i want an actual copy of it, and searched looking for one for a while, even ebay, and i cant find it. does anyone know where i can actually buy a manual?

also, i have played and beaten ffx, but when i bought it from my friend for 5 bucks it didnt come with the manual, so i want that one too.... i like these just to have.

so if you could contribute where to buy copies of the manuals only for ffx and xenosaga that would awesome!

thanks in advance

A good online source for game info is GameFAQs.com.

sorry, i meant the instruction manuals that tell you about the game, that come in that little slot opposite of the disc........

ill edit my message for others

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5420 posts

Feb 6, 2006
Try the official website,  go to the Customer Services link....
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1831 posts

Feb 7, 2006

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

thanks but i just tried that and no luck..... any other ideas?

i just played an hour of xenosaga and its tough to learn. i want the manual so badly lol

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8478 posts

Feb 7, 2006

blitz ace wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

i just played an hour of xenosaga and its tough to learn. i want the manual so badly lol

Try to buy the game used for very cheap (then sell it back without the manual), or look for bad condition games (with good condition manuals) on ebay
Just some ideas that I can think of...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1831 posts

Feb 7, 2006

kknd wrote:

blitz ace wrote:

Aeris_Jayle wrote:

Try to buy the game used for very cheap (then sell it back without the manual), or look for bad condition games (with good condition manuals) on ebay
Just some ideas that I can think of...

that might work but after this weekend i have now 12 dollars and change to my name. i need a job.

thanks for the ideas though, ill see if my mom can lend me some money lol. im a moocher....

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1831 posts

Feb 9, 2006

well thanks for your ideas everyone but i had my friend over the other day, and he has a wrecked copy of xenosaga, so he just said i could have the booklet!

now i only need the ffx manual, but it wasnt as important to me as xenosaga, since i have beaten ffx two times.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Feb 12, 2006

blitz ace wrote:
now i only need the ffx manual, but it wasnt as important to me as xenosaga, since i have beaten ffx two times.

Good luck!  FFX should be easy enough to find, if nothing else, you could buy a used copy for the book, and then trade it in without the book...

Personally, I am looking for the instruction book for Suikoden (the first one.)  This is going to be impossible to find.  Of course, I have ~150 PS2 games and ~105 PS1 games, all with the original cases and instruction books (except for Suikoden,) so I will probably have to do something drastic to get it...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (1 View)
0 Likes