~~~darkdragoon~~~
Message 1 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Evil, Plagues, Rats, and snakes,,, lots of snakes Howdy nt

Aug 22, 2000
null,null,Lucifer quotes,

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Why do good & Hood ryhme but not food?

Is there a support group for those battling with RPG addiction?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Message 2 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

wow sumthin is alive out there.. -nt

Aug 22, 2000
nt = No Text

when light turns to dark....
~~~darkdragoon~~~
Message 3 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

status =confused...... unleashes ultimate attacK ( A thousand flailing Gopher heads) nt

Aug 22, 2000

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
Message 4 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

okay...............thats........interesting -nt

Aug 22, 2000
nt = No Text

~~~darkdragoon~~~
Message 5 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Attack = useless against the sane ... ... runs away......nt

Aug 22, 2000

-Fred Rogers

Message 6 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

who says im sane? thats just a weird attack if ya ask me -nt

Aug 22, 2000
nt = No Text

~~~darkdragoon~~~
Message 7 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

(lunges from the shadows ) uses Bag full of kittens ..........level 20 chain attack . nt

Aug 23, 2000

-Fred Rogers

Message 8 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

ow, stop hurting me, or i might have to break out my super all-out attack, hehe -nt

Aug 23, 2000
nt = No Text

~~~darkdragoon~~~
Message 9 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

(Casts status attack)= A billion pionts of useless trivia and scampers back to the shadows nt

Aug 23, 2000

-Fred Rogers

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?,null,Lucifer quotes,

-Fred Rogers

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?,null,Lucifer quotes,

-Fred Rogers

-Fred Rogers

-Fred Rogers

Message 10 of 19 (1 View)
0 Likes