Feb 15 2006
By: prissnjah~ First Son 3 posts

dark cloud help

4 replies 0 views Edited Feb 15, 2006
i am in the wise owl forest and i am going to go to the boss but i need something for a sprout to grow please tell me what i need i really would aprreciate it
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1120 posts

Re: dark cloud help

Feb 15, 2006
You need to plant the Moon Grass seed, which you get by completing the mushroom house. You'll aslo need a Sun Dew to make it grow.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: ok need more help on dark cloud

Feb 17, 2006
well i need to bug you sorry but i dont no how to get ruby to make these colored crystals to open doors it says like a pink or a green one but i dont know how to make her ring turn that color please help i dont know why i suk at this game  
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12979 posts

Feb 17, 2006

prissnjah wrote:
well i need to bug you sorry but i dont no how to get ruby to make these colored crystals to open doors it says like a pink or a green one but i dont know how to make her ring turn that color please help i dont know why i suk at this game  

You have to change her ring (weapon) 's element attribute to match that of the colored crystal.

Fire - Red
Ice- Blue
Thunder - Yellow
Wind - Green
Holy - Purple or pink

I think thats all the colors. Better check http://www.gamefaqs.com to be sure.

Message Edited by Sailor Star* on 02-17-200604:06 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4306 posts

Feb 17, 2006

Sailor Star* wrote:

prissnjah wrote:
well i need to bug you sorry but i dont no how to get ruby to make these colored crystals to open doors it says like a pink or a green one but i dont know how to make her ring turn that color please help i dont know why i suk at this game

You have to change her ring (weapon) 's element attribute to match that of the colored crystal.

Fire - Red
Ice- Blue
Thunder - Yellow
Wind - Green
Holy - Purple or pink

I think thats all the colors. Better check http://www.gamefaqs.com to be sure.

Message Edited by Sailor Star* on 02-17-200604:06 AM

That was one of the things that annoyed me about the game - getting inside of a dungeon only to discover that Ruby was needed, and she lacked the right attribute.

@prissnjah: you really can't avoid using Ruby, so pick up one of the cheaper weapons for her, and then head to the first dungeon in the game to level up the weapon on floors 10 - 14 IIRC. You can usually steal gems from foes if you synth a weapon from the Cat type character that had the steal trait. You really only need one of Ruby's weapons to have all of the elementals.

Good luck.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (0 Views)
0 Likes