Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

It worked back to the Mall with yas nt

Aug 23, 2000
null,null,Lucifer quotes,

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Why do good & Hood ryhme but not food?

Is there a support group for those battling with RPG addiction?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
There won't be any custom avatars :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

nope im back i resisted those really cool shoes in the store window and came back so there -nt

Aug 23, 2000
nt = No Text

when light turns to dark....
~~~darkdragoon~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

Alas you are too late the fire he set to roast the marshmellows has allready inscinerated him nt

Aug 23, 2000

The Devil you know is beter than the one you don't, So won't you be, won't you be, my neighbor
-Fred Rogers

If the undead are really dead ten shouldn't they still be dead and not in need of some more killn ?

Who would win in a fight? The guy useing a sack full of kittens or the guy using a sack full of baby chikens, provided they used the sack's to beat each other senseless.

If Einstien was so smart why is he dead now? and if he became undead would he then be an evil zombie super genious?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8491 posts

And a sad wind blows his ashes around the floor (so very sad) poor crazy man. nt

Aug 23, 2000

-Fred Rogers

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

oh well, i might as well go buy those shoes anyway,we will meet again, and i will be victorious -nt

Aug 23, 2000
nt = No Text

when light turns to dark....
~~~darkdragoon~~~
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (6 Views)
0 Likes